Page 7 of 98 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    The key is repetition and steady rhythm, no pauses, for as long as it takes. 5, 15, 25 minutes. It may be a bit boring for the guy, but I can't come otherwise and I know lots of women who are the same. Variety is nice and all, but if the guy changes pace or decides to get creative, it kinda breaks the rhythm and you wind up back at the beginning. I'm talking about oral and/or fingering here, coming during intercourse is a level I have not unlocked yet :P
    I agree, but if you are getting steady repetition in the wrong spot or even a millimeter off to the left, it's just feels like incessant rubbing. Perhaps he's jumping on the genitalia too fast. Half of it is in the head. Just the thought of you going near a part of me makes me excited sometimes. Once you get that right spot, the repetition does get one off pretty fast IMHO. You know the spot when she says "uh, right there" or just starts moving her hips a bit more.

Ok, now I'm horny.

VVVVVVV Fer real
    Last edited by Dra508; 09-17-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I need to learn by now NOT to read anything in this thread on a work day.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    nevermind
    Last edited by playwithfire; 05-04-2020 at 07:12 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Just the thought of you going near a part of me makes me excited sometimes.
    Heck, sometimes WE get turned on just from you looking at it. Forget touching.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I think a lot of people fall into that trap of trying to do too much too fast. Our entire "culture" operates that way, and it breeds impatience. One thing that hasn't been mentioned is maintaining sexual tension.

I met a women once who made me work a long time before she would let me fuck her, and it wasn't repetitive and frustrating (fine line there). She'd let me do just enough to keep me aroused and wanting more, but would swat my hands away when I went too far too fast. Very gradually she'd let me do more, like putting my hands under her panties. True to form, however, she'd stop me if I tried to finger her right away. Basically it was very drawn out foreplay, but done very skillfully so both parties maintained interest. By the time we got to oral sex it was really easy to make her cum. In fact, I don't cum all that easily sometimes, but by the time we got to actual penetration I came without any problems.

Obviously this has to be calibrated to your own tastes, maybe you prefer penetration to last longer etc, but she taught me how amazing tension alone can be. It's also a lesson I have to keep learning, because I keep getting too impatient. Putting the time in is definitely worth it.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    If the old Fucking thread were still alive this whole thing would make a great coffee table book.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Wayback Machine.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    And all it took to meet men was queueing overnight for Lady Gaga.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    If the old Fucking thread were still alive this whole thing would make a great coffee table book.
    I'm thinking up the table of contents now:

Chapter 1: Anal
    Chapter 2: Help me, I can't get my friend off
    Chapter 3: Last night I......Living vicariously thru magtig
    Chapter 4: Tales of pussy - the life of johnbron
    Chapter 5: Toyland - I used to work in a sex shop so ask me what's best
    Chapter 6: Things to do in the woods

This could be a series....
    Last edited by Dra508; 09-21-2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: more chapters

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Needs moar chainer tbh.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Needs moar chainer tbh.
    Chapter 2b: Help me, I can't get my friend off (without him knowing about it).

also

Chapter 7: ETS fan-fiction, written by TheBecoming after 8 drinks.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    broke my 3 month drought a few weeks ago with the girl who took my v-card (and vice verse) back when we were 14. how we met again is really fucked up.

goddamn i forgot how awesome sex with her is/was. i also forgot how strong she is too.
    Last edited by Big Fat Matt; 10-11-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    My face smells like vagina. Hooked up with a 21 year old. I fucking LOVE karaoke!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    My face smells like vagina. Hooked up with a 21 year old. I fucking LOVE karaoke!
    Karaoke loves your face!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Looks like she wants another shot at the title.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    just got my ass kicked for about 3 hours. i actually have bruises and cuts. happy BFM is happy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    With one of my partners, I have never come. Sometimes he doesn't even go near my genitals. Yet it's some of the best sex I've ever had. Consider that.
    I can echo that statement. I actually find it harder to come with people I genuinely like and am really attracted to - probably because then sex isn't solely a physical act like it can be with people you're not really into/one night stands.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    It makes me happy that I've introduced the joy of blow jobs to someone- I told him that it helps when you have genuine intimacy and connection first. His previous experiences were weird situations which made him feel gross about it. Mmmm...I get to see him next week and I've just been thinking about treating him to some more.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Dropped by that girl's place today (saw her at karaoke last night) and ended up eating her out twice. Cured her hangover right quick! And with her roommate in the next room. Hah!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    What dark magic is that?!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I've been talking to this girl for about a month or so ago, she's nice and is currently going to the same university I graduated from last spring. We ended up fooling around Sunday night with intentions of me coming over to just have sex (we sexted a couple nights before)...but I completely forgot a condom and I eventually found out she wasn't on birth control. I had no idea so many girls 21 and such weren't on the pill.

Anywho, we end up making out and everything and she jerked me off and I fingered her...no sex of anything but she really knew how to work her body on me and her licking/sucking my finger was so hot it made me cum a second time instantly. I really don't see much of a relationship with this girl and to be honest when I was laying with her afterwards it didn't seem like we had much to talk about...or at least she didn't...I felt like a fuckin' motorboat talking to this chick. Yet I really wish I could just find someone that I love fucking that I also just love being around. One of the things I remember all the time posting in the old ETS was how my first real girlfriend and I only had sex EIGHT times in TWO years and how it drove me insane...and right after her was a girl I was incredibly in love with, and how I beat that record within the first week with. We split in the fall of 2009 and it was really hard to get over her...still kind of is because of how much great sex we had, she was my best friend at times and how attracted I was to her.

Hopefully I can find that again...but until then, guess I'll just have fun.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I had no idea so many girls 21 and such weren't on the pill.
    Huh?

10char

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Huh?

10char
    Allow me to reference any possible ignorance, it just seems that a majority of my friends who are girls went on birth control at a young age...so far two girls that I have known and have been with weren't on any planned pregnancy...it's just something I thought most people were taking. Excuse any assumptions though.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Allow me to reference any possible ignorance, it just seems that a majority of my friends who are girls went on birth control at a young age...so far two girls that I have known and have been with weren't on any planned pregnancy...it's just something I thought most people were taking. Excuse any assumptions though.
    Yeah, it's a bad idea to just assume that kind of thing. I have a tendency to be on the pill when I'm seeing someone on a serious basis. The current person I'm seeing though (long distance....what else is new) it's been so unlikely for him to accidentally come inside me (...you may think that strange, but trust me) that I haven't bothered going back on it. I really want to get a non hormonal form of birth control...

IN OTHER NEWS. I've been having some stellar orgasms recently, siiiiigh...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Always wrap it up.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Your planned contraception, barring vasectomy, would be condoms. Yet you "completely forgot" to bring any, on a planned hookup. Excuse any assumptions of mine.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Your planned contraception, barring vasectomy, would be condoms. Yet you "completely forgot" to bring any, on a planned hookup. Excuse any assumptions of mine.
    Considering I just accidentally forgot them, no worries. Assumptions forgiven.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah, I've been on the pill since I was 14, but still with new partners no glove, no love.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    I find it so funny that this thread as evolved into a contraception thread. I'm with icklekitty -if you are young and "hooking" up regularly then you should cover for the protection against STD as well as control the human population.

For Jake, you may not know this but some women take the pill for reasons other than pregnancy prevention: acne, hormone imbalance, ovarian cysts etc.

And in most shocking to me new: there are people out there that are morally against birth control - in the 21st century! Blew my mind.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Less than 24 hours till I finally gets some after like ages..