Results 991 to 1,020 of 2927

Thread: The Fucking Thread

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Speaking for myself... yes.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    I love coming in here and learning something!
    That's what...he said?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    This drunkenly came up in conversation the other night...

Do you think guys pull the whole "I've never cum from head" line just to get more blowjobs? It kinda becomes a challenge when someone says that... And we all know how most people feel about challenges.
    That's childish as fuck. If a guy wants more blowjobs then he should ASK FOR MORE BLOWJOBS.

That being said, I'd probably still fall for it. But I despise all of the game playing. If you're not comfortable asking your partner for what you want, it is probably time to evaluate some things.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Earlier in my relationship, when my boyfriend and I'd just started seeing each other and were using barriers waaay more, I was so pleased with myself for making him come from oral while using a condom.

THAT SAID, that shit is difficult as fuck and I desperately need practice. The last time I used a condom while giving someone head it really didn't go well. The condom got all weirdly stretched and

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    So, I'm currently on two different forms of birth control, as I'm transitioning to the pill from my IUD.

This weekend was my first experience with internal cumshots EVER.

For the 10 seconds where it's happening? It's great. For the rest of it? Yeaahhhh no thanks. Not a fan.

I'm honestly glad I always use a backup method of birth control when I'm not on two kinds (either pulling out or condoms during the cumshot, always) because it means I don't ever have to deal with the mess.

That said, I'm sure we'll be doing it here and there for the rest of the month because might as well enjoy it while I can.
    Last edited by playwithfire; 04-29-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Skin on skin, let the love begin.

I had this theory -- and still kind of do, to a lesser degree -- that unless you're smashing down without using a condom, you're not really having true sex. I know that probably sounds ludicrous, but with a condom on, his dick is not really touching the inside of her vagina
    That is a pretty ridickulous theory.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    "Sex is a void filled with plastic" (Michael Gira).

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    So, I'm currently on two different forms of birth control, as I'm transitioning to the pill from my IUD.

For the 10 seconds where it's happening? It's great. For the rest of it? Yeaahhhh no thanks. Not a fan.

I'm honestly glad I always use a backup method of birth control when I'm not on two kinds (either pulling out or condoms during the cumshot, always) because it means I don't ever have to deal with the mess.

That said, I'm sure we'll be doing it here and there for the rest of the month because might as well enjoy it while I can.
    Yeah, you're going to need some tissues around or to get used to some wet sheets.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Condoms are for dicks.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post

my fiancee and i pretty much always do that, and it's pretty much always gross right after.

we have a system, though:
    each grab a tissue
    put tissues in position before pulling out
    catch mess
    deposit rest of mess in toilet

and then she usually puts a folded up tissue in her underwear when she puts them back on to catch any remaining stuff.

it sounds stupid, but it works, and we're usually giggling during the whole process.

plus, it feels so nice for both of us to have me come inside her, especially because we almost always come together.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It's a great feeling! I only experienced it a handful of times because the overlap of when I got my IUD put in with having a steady partner was not very long. I expected it to feel weird or something. I dunno. It's kind of a hard feeling to anticipate. But it was awesome!

SOMEDAY

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The perineum is a wondrous place. The boy had a whole set of crazy new moans and sounds. 'Twas fun. I think I may give rimming a go because he enjoyed some ass attention.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The few times my boyfriend finishes inside me, we usually have a silly "What's our plan of action?" conversation because we don't really plan ahead that way. He doesn't like dealing with the mess so he doesn't orgasm every time we have sex but I like giving him orgasms but sometimes I even have to use the fact that it's HEALTHY for him to drain his pipes every so often in order to get him to orgasm.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Recently, I saw a shirt, or a pic, or something(I cant remember shit lately) that said something like:

How to give the perfect handjob:
    Step 1 - Use your mouth

Made me chuckle and think of you guys.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Recently, I saw a shirt, or a pic, or something(I cant remember shit lately) that said something like:

How to give the perfect handjob:
    Step 1 - Use your mouth

Made me chuckle and think of you guys.
    After last night's activities, I needed to see that this morning. You're the best!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    Ok. I think it's going down tonight. My pick-up technique is fairly retarded (mass messaging each day on Plentyoffish). However, there are successes. Anyways, it's been months without getting it on. So, on Plentyoffish one of the people I've been messaging back and forth with agreed to come to my place tonight. We started planning it yesterday. She's bringing over a bottle of Vodka or something. She's a bigger girl but I don't judge too much. Plus she's pretty. I've been cleaning up the place for 2 days now. It's all presentable and ready for action. cashpiles needs to get some too y'alls.

Bigger girls seem to be the most fun in the sack.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Oh, fuck right off with that.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Because they're more grateful amiriteOLOLOLOL

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    how much you wanna bet that person is going to come back with "but i was trying to compliment larger ladies" and act completely ignorant (or some bullshit like that)?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I've been fat all of my life... Generally, bros who come with shit like that, and other comments(FAT GIRLS GIVE BETTER HEAD, FAT GIRLS LIKE ANAL MORE, FAT GIRLS ARE KINKIER) are attracted to fat girls, but they are still early-to-mid twenties, and cannot openly admit that to themselves yet. They have to throw in a qualifier, because hey... NOBODY LIKES FATTIES.

Edit - I'm not as angry about it as this post sounds. lol. Shark week.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 05-05-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I like all women.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Because they're more grateful amiriteOLOLOLOL
    roflcoptered at that.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    First post, bethylfan hits the ground running.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Hahaha. I was just thinking that. Wonder if he will return.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I'm a curvier girl (I'm about a size 10/12) and I sez more cushion for the pushin!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    People aren't good in bed because they're skinny, or chubby, or fat, or whatever... They're good in bed because they enjoy what they're doing.

That "fat chicks are more grateful and thus better in bed" and "they give such good head 'cause they're so used to putting things in their mouth" bullshit that gets said... Fucking hell. Grow up.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    Question: how many of you are familiar with orgasming without ejaculating? Sometimes I do it, usually I can control it better when masturbating.
    I did that once. After the initial confusion, it became a wondrous thing that I've tried to repeat with no success. For those who have never experienced it and wonder why it's so magical, it's because you're not done. You can keep going like a horny energizer bunny.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Twice today, I read "Handcrafted" as "Handcuffed".

I apparently need to hire a manwhore or something.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Twice today, I read "Handcrafted" as "Handcuffed".

I apparently need to hire a manwhore or something.
    Don't even get me started on when I see the word "bandage".