Page 14 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    Dlb, what's wrong with that forum?
    Oh, I think Dlb was just getting at that since the mods over on that forum keep deleting his links to the rare stuff he wants to share, maybe if he posts the links here, they won't be deleted.

Oh, and personally, I can't read German so sifting through the forum was a bunch of nonsense to me, lol.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    DLB, I want to reach out to this person and ask him for a copy. I want to PM you my message and if you could translate for me. I dont use google and look like an ass. Let me know. I hope this works and he is willing to give us a great gift.

Edit: I registered with the forum. Looked for the dude,. I think he has been banned. what a way to treat members.

EDIT 2:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9obco691koa6zwu

have fun.
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 04-14-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    If you get the chance to reach out to him either way than I'll gladly translate anything you have in mind! Don't hesitate to write me! (This goes out to anyone having any kind of question that needs to be translated FYI).

Thank you anway Conan for bringing some nice things up once in a while. It's pretty great to have someone who doesn't have a direct connection to the band bringing all that passion to the table and delivering some sweet gems.

About the forum: There are plenty of selfabsorbing assholes on board that try to be the coolest fanboy that there ever was without knowing jack shit about the band, thus scaring away (eg. see the banned guy) anyone who has to tell the community something worthwile. While it's just my general opinion every Rammstein board feels like nin.com to me. Some decent people and a lot of douchebags. If it all was like ETS we would have gotten much more rare material and general insight by now. The only R+ fans that I think are really passionate are the Russians. Without them the fan base would have missed out on a lot of cool stuff. So all my criticism aside that I posted earlier in this thread I highly appreciate anyhting that Conan and everybody else has been putting up so far.

And yes, it seems pretty confirmed by now that Rammstein finally fired Emu. Let's hope we'll see a much more open minded policy regarding withheld material (past, present and future).
    I know that Rammstein or let's say their management has pressed heavy charges on several fansites, but I don't see why we don't get to see or hear any material that is pretty much impossible to get. They had their chance to release it and grab huge amounts of cash, but as they didn't I don't see any problem in sharing what the fans got.
    Last edited by dlb; 04-14-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    DLB, I want to reach out to this person and ask him for a copy. I want to PM you my message and if you could translate for me. I dont use google and look like an ass. Let me know. I hope this works and he is willing to give us a great gift.

Edit: I registered with the forum. Looked for the dude,. I think he has been banned. what a way to treat members.

EDIT 2:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9obco691koa6zwu

have fun.
    Awesome! Does he have anything else to share with us? Like those demos you mentioned?

Also, new RZK interview. New Emigrate album out next year -

http://www.wmmr.com/shows/weekends/b...tryID=10370829

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    This is just awesome.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I didn't get that through the Guy. It was on YouTube. The dude might have gotten banned from the forum. You can't message him.

EDIT:

read this thread. see a demo hoarder go nuts when the LIFAD demos go out. I guess we will never see anymore leaks.

http://seidbereit.ru/forum/9-1887-1

will also upload some neat files that I found there tomorrow.

I am still in shock on just how these hoarders are holdling on to these like it was their own property. Ass backwards piracy is you ask me.
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 04-14-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Jeez... while I've seen similar discussions before this is just ridiculous. For what do they want to hoard these demos for? It's not like alot of absolutely stellar unkown stuff has surfaced from the Rammstein camp due to trades being made. Correct me if I'm wrong...

While I enjoy the demos I don't think they are near as good as what's landed on their records or the things we get to hear live.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    People are stupid.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    they were exchanging phrases like "don't touch those demos fools, they're stolen, management will trace you and sue you"
    shouldn't the band simply be proud of the fact people don't turn their backs and still search for unheard music of theirs?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    OK here are my goodies in case you didnt get them from that forum.

Here is the new years eve show from 1994. Comapared to another version that I had, this sounds alot better. not perfect , but alot better.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?tnyoa4755yltbm1

And here is Beist and Jader Lacht from the boot that the alter mann demo came from. To me, this is the best sounding version of Beist I have heard.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5f7lvsrf1kklda5

I hope this boot surfaces, and I hope that the russian hoarders get an extreme amount of dick cheese.

On a lighter note, 6 MORE FUCKING DAYS!!!!!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Thanks a bunch! Not be nitpicking, but it's "jeder lacht" (everybody laughs) and "Biest" (beast), just to label these files right.

And you're right, it's way better sounding the version I had. It's still hard to make out the lyrics though.

Also the alternate versions of Heirate mich, der Meister etc. are nice to hear!
    Last edited by dlb; 04-16-2012 at 04:00 AM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I wonder how come all of this is just starting to come out of the woodwork now? LIFAD demos, these, etc?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Me too and I highly doubt that's because some guys hoard all of their stuff to atract other traders. Maybe this has something to do with their manager being fired. Or something clearly went wrong (good for us) in the Rammstein camp and someone leaked all of this stuff on purpose.

I never expected alot to be discovered with this band and while it's not finger licking great stuff we got so far IMHO it makes me wonder what else is there (soundboard recordings, IEMs, video material etc.) that I'd really like to have. It's also funny that all these things we got so far are from a pretty limited timeframe. 2009 and 1994. I wonder what else there is that we haven't even heard of. Fingers crossed that we'll get to see some rare Mutter-era stuff to make up for a missing DVD.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Well these live recordings just came out because one dude came out with it. I think the lifad demos came out because someone went ahead and trolled a trader. Same thing happened with eissenmann.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Old Rammstein Show video

I was lead here looking to see if anyone knew who was opening for them this weekend. I am going to both the Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa shows. I went to the vegas show last year. Although I did not find out who is opening It looks like someone might have the answer to something I have been trying to figure out for nearly 20 years.

I first saw Rammstein on TV way back when, pre-du hast breaking in the states. The USA network use to have two shows on the weekends called 'up all night' and 'night flight'. They would show rock movies (they showed Another State of Mind, The first Decline of Western Civilization I, etc..). Some nights they would just show videos.

This is when I first saw Rammstein. They were playing live, and they looked like they had just gotten blown by wet concreate. And as the show went on it looked like it was stating to harden. Does any one know where/when this was? And is it something that is available? I have looked just about every where trying to find this show.
    Last edited by 420greg; 04-16-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Ill see you FL. And no one has been mentioned for openers.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Deathstars are still a strong possibility since they have no shows booked at the moment. On the other hand I can only wish you guys a more proper opening act.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I hope not.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    The super deluxe box is back in store. You apparently have to buy a store membership to get it though. ;p

EDIT: Great. Bought the membership but the store keeps declining my card now that I'm trying to buy the boxes. Someone is getting punched if those boxes sell out before I get this shit figured out.
    Last edited by Wolfkiller; 04-16-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I got mine.

Comes out to 162 us dollars. Shipping to states is a bitch.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    You apparently have to buy a store membership to get it though. ;p
    you what? how much is membership?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Bought mine, bought LIFAD membership, gonna keep this one sealed.

Feels good man.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    you what? how much is membership?

20 something bucks.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Bought mine, bought LIFAD membership, gonna keep this one sealed.

Feels good man.
    http://community.rammstein.de/pg/profile/Ryan

Add me as a contact 'n' shite.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    That membership thing is a bitch, but at least that's how I scored 6 tickets (for me and friends) last year to see them in Munich and Berlin before they sold out immediately. Too bad it's only for a year though. Seems like mine will be running out soon and I don't feel the need to shell out 25€ once again since nothing in their store is of interest to me. At least I got some money back from the people that got a ticket from me.

I got mine.

And vice versa. Hence why I never bought something off of the NIN merch site although I always wanted to get my hands on some of those with_teeth tour posters. :/
    Last edited by dlb; 04-17-2012 at 05:51 AM.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    http://community.rammstein.de/pg/profile/Ryan

Add me as a contact 'n' shite.
    Embarrassing but I can't figure out how.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    hover your cursor over his avatar, then a little arrow will appear at the bottom of the picture where a drop-down menu will show. There you can add him as friend.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Mine was shipped.

Apparently only available for a week.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Mine has shipped too.

Efficient Germans are efficient.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I got mine.

I thought mine would have been more?

Sub-Total: 99.00EUR
    Dispatch to AU: 1.73 kg: 30.00EUR
    Total: 129.00EUR

edit: oh wait, euro conversion etc... yeah.

129.00 EUR = 162.942 AUD

Same as.

Anyway, I'll be glad to have a version I can keep sealed and rust-free, knowing it's defect-free too.