Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2018.12.14-15 Los Angeles, CA @ Palladium

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Getting antsy about buying tix on the secondary market/more getting released by TM for the 15th...hope more become available soon.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Is there a difference between GA1, GA5, GA7, etc? Because if they’re all the same, I may end up getting secondary market tickets. I’d love to wait until closer to the show, but I’m gonna be traveling halfway across the country and don’t feel totally comfortable with leaving that up to chance until the last minute. :/

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    they're all the same.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    they're all the same.
    Dope! Looks like repairing some of the body damage to my car may have to wait a month. Gonna be worth it to secure these tickets now before it’s too late. Thanks! Looks like I’ll be making my first ever trip to LA/the west coast next month! 😁

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    This is a long shot... Was going to head to NOLA this weekend for shows cause it was so cheap. But I got the flu from the operating room. Pretty gutted. But the stars seem in alignment and my semester ends on that Wednesday before these shows.

If anyone has one ticket for the 14th and 15th, I'd love to take them off your hands. Thank you.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    This is a long shot... Was going to head to NOLA this weekend for shows cause it was so cheap. But I got the flu from the operating room. Pretty gutted. But the stars seem in alignment and my semester ends on that Wednesday before these shows.

If anyone has one ticket for the 14th and 15th, I'd love to take them off your hands. Thank you.
    If you come out we need to hang!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello. Looking for 1 or 2 tix to the 15th show. So much rather buy them here than secondary market. Thanks. Happy Thanksgiving.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Anyone going that would be willing to pick me up a poster? If so PM me please. Thank you.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I bought two of the 11/25 Nola foil prints last night. I want to trade my second Nola foil print plus some extra cash in exchange for a NIN LA 12/15 ticket. Hit me up via PM or email me at mead.jesse@gmail.com if that interests you. Or I can just pay you straight for the ticket too haha.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hello everyone! I have two tickets for the 12th that I need to trade for the 15th. Unfortunately that's the only date I can go. Girlfriend is flying in to the US that date so we are a bit desperate hah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, i am new to the forum. Guess this is the place to sell my extra ticket!! I have 1 extra for Friday 12/14. Face value $100 and it's yours.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I have one extra ticket for the 15th - asking face value, it’s a digital ticket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    PM sent!
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    I have one extra ticket for the 15th - asking face value, it’s a digital ticket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    PM sent!
    Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_doug View Post
    Hello, i am new to the forum. Guess this is the place to sell my extra ticket!! I have 1 extra for Friday 12/14. Face value $100 and it's yours.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tmyshkzm View Post
    PM sent!
    Sale pending for the 12/15 ticket!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking for 1 ticket for the final show 12/15

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have one extra ticket each night to Friday 12/7 and Saturday 12/8 that I am looking to trade 1-for-1 for a ticket to 12/11, 12/12, 12/14 or 12/15. They're physical tickets from the Physical World presale and I'm looking to trade for another physical ticket or a mobile ticket you can transfer to me via Ticketmaster/LiveNation. PM me.

If you're selling a ticket for around face value for any of the last 4 nights, I'm also interested in buying. Just moved here and trying to go to all 6 shows.

I'm not looking to sell my tickets, only trade.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm still looking to trade two tickets from the 12th to get 2 tickets on the 15th! I pay extra on top of that as well! Hell, I will even throw in a ticket for the 7th if that helps. I'm pretty desperate hah. A 3 for 2 deal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Turns out my partner's company holiday party is this Friday, and in order to not end up in the dog house, I am looking to swap my ticket. It looks as though you're all not lacking for options, but if you're amenable, I would love to trade my ticket for this Fri. 12/07 for a ticket on Tues. 12/11, Fri. 12/14, or Sat. 12/15. I work 4 blocks from the Palladium too, so I'm convenient!

Please and thank you.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    12/15 tix avail right now through Live Nation! Face value ($119 each roughly w/fees)! Go go go go

https://concerts1.livenation.com/eve...7v1&f_PPL=true

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    12/15 tix avail right now through Live Nation! Face value ($119 each roughly w/fees)! Go go go go

https://concerts1.livenation.com/eve...7v1&f_PPL=true
    They are 148 each at the cheapest available

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pureone View Post
    They are 148 each at the cheapest available
    All that's left are the verified resale tickets at this point. Last night, there were official tickets for sale from the promoter that ere $96 + fees, but those seem to be gone now.
    I'm jealous of people that live in a city where they can watch 6 NIN shows in a row. Just doing 2 back to back nights was amazing.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    10:29 am

Nine Inch Nails: Cold And Black And Infinite North America 2018
    SEC GA8
    General Admission

Sat, Dec 15 @ 6:00pm
    Hollywood, CA — Hollywood Palladium

Ticket Delivery
    Go Mobile, Print-at-Home

You Paid: $237.80

the game is to check the page everytime you have a free moment. the first thing I did as I got into work.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm interested in thoughts on when to get in line. I'm in the balcony on Friday, so a little less concerned about trying to be close, but I would love to be on the rail for Saturday. The last GA show I went to was the Bakersfield warm-up show, and I got inline around noon and was on the rail between Trent and Robin. Anybody have thoughts based on prior Palladium shows or the San Francisco shows?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aleywwu View Post
    I'm interested in thoughts on when to get in line. I'm in the balcony on Friday, so a little less concerned about trying to be close, but I would love to be on the rail for Saturday. The last GA show I went to was the Bakersfield warm-up show, and I got inline around noon and was on the rail between Trent and Robin. Anybody have thoughts based on prior Palladium shows or the San Francisco shows?

if you really want rail then you’re going to need to be there no later than noon. And even then...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealNs1 View Post
    if you really want rail then you’re going to need to be there no later than noon. And even then...
    That seems completely reasonable to me. I'm staying a couple blocks away and had come to terms with wandering down there at like 6am.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    That seems completely reasonable to me. I'm staying a couple blocks away and had come to terms with wandering down there at like 6am.
    6am is probably between Trent and Robin status. Noon is probably left rail or far right rail.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    The last GA show I went to was the Bakersfield warm-up show, and I got inline around noon and was on the rail between Trent and Robin. ?
    Hey! I was there, and in that exact same spot. We must have been very close to one another and had no idea. I think I got into line for Bakersfield around 2pm, so we couldn't have been that far apart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm thinking of doing a fly in/fly out for the 15th. Verified resale tix are currently $140. What's the mark-up on that from what ticket prices original were and has anyone had any difficulties/issues using the verified resale tickets?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    It’s $119 after fees face value.