Thread: The Smashing Pumpkins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think you're completely over analyzing. Everything he said is completely valid. Hell when I was at the Q&A on this tour he started tearing into the Millennials (Which I am unfortunately a part of) and he is absolutely right about it all. I hate my fucking generation with my entire being. I like Sanders and really want him to beat fucking Clinton, but at the end of the day I don't really think any of his proposals make sense. I may prove to be wrong... but I have to say I stand with Corgan on his beliefs about how fucked this Country has become thanks to the Politically Correct Obama years and I fear wtf we are in for when my generation takes over.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uraki14 View Post
    I think you're completely over analyzing. Everything he said is completely valid. Hell when I was at the Q&A on this tour he started tearing into the Millennials (Which I am unfortunately a part of) and he is absolutely right about it all. I hate my fucking generation with my entire being. I like Sanders and really want him to beat fucking Clinton, but at the end of the day I don't really think any of his proposals make sense. I may prove to be wrong... but I have to say I stand with Corgan on his beliefs about how fucked this Country has become thanks to the Politically Correct Obama years and I fear wtf we are in for when my generation takes over.
    you see, most millennials will never realize the point is that not everyone is going to agree 100% with your politics, AND THAT'S OK. You can have friends who do not share your exact point of view.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdglss View Post
    you see, most millennials will never realize the point is that not everyone is going to agree 100% with your politics, AND THAT'S OK. You can have friends who do not share your exact point of view.
    Well-worded, thank you!

In that vein, I also feel that the word "tolerance", in America at least, is becoming more and more aligned with having to like or approve of something in addition to simply tolerating it.