Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Its showing that ive joined the ETS group, but it doesnt seem to reconize it as a clan. Anybody else having this problem? I noticed on other clan/group pages they have a Playstation Clan / Xbox Clan tabs at the top of the page, that ours seem to be lacking. I know when you go to the create a clan/group page, there is an option to turn them on there. Help anybody?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Been avoiding this for awhile. But, I gotta ask. Are you a Microsoft employee who's butthurt that Bungie left? Got it. You don't like the game. Everyone gets it. Do yourself a favor (and everyone else), trade it in and get your 20-30 back while you still can, and be done with it? You complained before it came out, ended up paying the 60 for it, and you're still complaining. Maybe you love it, but can't admit it?

As for the customization (why should I bother...?), what were you expecting? As a guy who has played a few mmos over the years, it seems legit enough, if you ask me.
    Didn't know criticism wasn't allowed here.

Funny thing i may have put more hours into this game than you have. Butt hurt are people that can't deal with legit and valid criticism. If i come off bitter about Bungie it's because i've always had a love/hate relationship with the Halos and it seems no different with Destiny. There's things they do marvelously well and then things that makes me blow a gasket.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Criticism is fine. When someone seems to go out of their way to bash something, endlessly, it's gets kinda old. Either way, I said my peace, and now I'm done with it.

As for how much time you logged in compared to me, I doubt it.

Now, I'm done.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    How cute our characters are practically the same. I go female cuz in PVP the build is visually harder to shoot at usually but wondering why you did though.
    I wanted a female character?

I've done one of the Queen's Bounties fully and did two prelim requirements.

I got the fucking chest armor piece, figures after I bought the exotic gear this weekend. I want the helmet and the sniper rifle.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Any of you PS4 folk up for running some of the queen missions?

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Ive been hitting the queens missions a lot. Tomorrow they will take me to 29. Ive been disassembling all the armor she gives me... Lol
    Your welcome to join me whenever! Theiriefreds ps4

ALSO. Regular legendaries+an exotic with full upgrades ONLY gets you to level 29. For 30. You need an exotic and a full set of gear only obtainable through the raid. Ill be doing my first raid starting friday, but if next week you all would like to join, i would be down to do it again.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    Ive been hitting the queens missions a lot. Tomorrow they will take me to 29. Ive been disassembling all the armor she gives me... Lol
    Your welcome to join me whenever! Theiriefreds ps4

ALSO. Regular legendaries+an exotic with full upgrades ONLY gets you to level 29. For 30. You need an exotic and a full set of gear only obtainable through the raid. Ill be doing my first raid starting
    if next week you all would like to join, i would be down to do it again.
    Been trying to run them solo. No good. I'll definitely hit you up. How do you get exotic armor though? That merchant?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Finally got over level 20 yesterday

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Loot cave patched, queen legendary items broken down no longer give Ascendant Shards.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    queen legendary items broken down no longer give Ascendant Shards.
    FUCK YOU BUNGIE. no reasons to play queens missions anymore, i guess...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Loot cave patched, queen legendary items broken down no longer give Ascendant Shards.
    I noticed.

I wouldn't have to keep breaking down Queen's Wrath items if they didn't give me the same thing multiple times.

I've gotten the helmet twice and the chest armor twice. So lame. So I figured let's break it down for some Ascendant Shards. It worked yesterday. No longer does.

If they patched the cave on the Earth Patrol and these legendary items being broken down then they better fucking get their shit together for strike rewards otherwise I'm gonna find a reason to stop playing this after awhile. I got better stuff in the cave farming for 15 minutes than I did the entire Venus strike with the Archon Priest on level 26 hard difficulty for 35 minutes.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 09-25-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    How the fuck do you beat that big guy that's all chained up on the moon?! Shit is hard.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruised View Post
    How the fuck do you beat that big guy that's all chained up on the moon?! Shit is hard.
    Shoot him in the stomach. Cross your fingers. Survive.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Shoot him in the stomach. Cross your fingers. Survive.
    I have ranked up a few times since trying it, I think I was lv11 last time with 2 people that were 12's. It wouldn't be that hard if not for all the other boss fuckers running around too! Gonna give it another go. Btw I am wethermen on PSN if anyone wants to meet up, I play mostly at night.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I have ranked up a few times since trying it, I think I was lv11 last time with 2 people that were 12's. It wouldn't be that hard if not for all the other boss fuckers running around too! Gonna give it another go. Btw I am wethermen on PSN if anyone wants to meet up, I play mostly at night.
    You on ps4? If so, I could help run you through. That would take away some of the challenge though, considering I'm 25.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    When you first enter his room, go to the left and to the back corner, past the walls and doors on left. At the end of the platform you'll see a rock that you can hide behind. In a party of 3, have at least 1/2 people behind there. Most small acolytes, etc will ignore you altogether...only the odd 1-2 thralls may run over, and you'll have to deal with the wizards possibly as well (some times they haven't even really appeared for my friends and I)...other than that duck out to shoot Phogoth, duck back if taking heat. Rinse and repeat.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Yes, I'm on PS4. Thanks for the tips, I got it 1st try last night. Now to just do it without dying...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Man try beating phogoth in the fucking Nightfall shit... Jesus. That was insane. Nightfall shit is very very tough

Most of the way through the Vault of Glass. Up until now the game has been ok. But the.Vault is where all the good stuff is. Everything clever. Its like 6 man portal dark souls. Its very tense and stressful but super, super cool.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Finally got the sweet sweet sweet Suros Regime. http://gameclipscontent-d2006.xboxli...db83aac2770ec0

I'm destroying fools on PVP. Now i hear they're going to curb autorifle distance? Meanwhile fusion rifle 1 hit kills go untouched. FUcking bungie, typical.
    Last edited by Rabbit; 09-27-2014 at 07:45 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Should've been done the first week.

I love that they're going to start giving these out HOWEVER I hope they don't start handing out legendaries and exotics like candy where having or finding one is just a "whatever" thing.

I still need legendary leg armor. I feel naked and every other friend on my list is decked out with all legendary/exotic armor except me. Fuck.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    They also fucked up on the hard wipe patch. Basically after a TPK. Items drop less, and because you get TPKd in Vault of Glass all the time (there are enemies that TPK if they look at one party member ffs), i only ever picked up gree. Gear in the vault... Except chests. I did get the raid set arms.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    so, as I sold a useless adver-toy from a car insurance comparison website for £30 and had some points on my nectar card.. I picked Destiny up for £10, and I'm not regretting it (yet). I like the slow pace.. I have no idea what is going on half the time, the speeder bike is rad and I like the throwing knife. Just started running about on the moon and am about level 7.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think the repetitiveness is starting to get to me... Maybe I'm just enjoying fifa more. Maybe I want to go back to ffxiv. These repetitive bounties are starting to wear on me though.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I think the repetitiveness is starting to get to me... Maybe I'm just enjoying fifa more. Maybe I want to go back to ffxiv. These repetitive bounties are starting to wear on me though.
    It is so after Shadow of Mordor drops this week I'm shelving it for a little while to await updates and new stuff out and about.

I'm stuck grinding the Tiger Vanguard Level 24 strike playlist tonight because I'm so so close to finally getting the max marks in a week achievement.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I might take a little break as well. Picked up a few games off psn for cheap, so maybe that. Been very into fifa so there's that.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Yeah, I'm pretty bored of it as well. Once you do everything for the nth time theres not much enjoyment to be had in the game. Maybe in the future when they add more stuff(and they will; Bungie is in it for the long haul) it'll get more interesting.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Millionaire View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty bored of it as well. Once you do everything for the nth time theres not much enjoyment to be had in the game. Maybe in the future when they add more stuff(and they will; Bungie is in it for the long haul) it'll get more interesting.
    I'm sure it will. I'm sure I'll still play it. Maybe not as frequent. I've lost count on how many times I've done the earth strike. Not sure what they will/can do to make the game less repetitive though. Skeptical on the expansions. There's gonna have to be more story, and things a bit more fleshed out.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I would try the Raid before you write it off. The raid is longer than the main game, and has some very interesting, trippy stuff in it. It's not repetitive or by the numbers. that's where all the good in this game is.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedest View Post
    I would try the Raid before you write it off. The raid is longer than the main game, and has some very interesting, trippy stuff in it. It's not repetitive or by the numbers. that's where all the good in this game is.
    Yeah with no matchmaking and only one friend I'm sure it's super fun.