Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.12.14-15 Los Angeles, CA @ Palladium

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwinterskies View Post
    So I was listening to KROQ this afternoon and maybe I misheard her but, after playing Closer, the DJ (Nichole Alvarez) bragged/gloated that she was going to 7 of the 8 shows at the Palladium. Now, AFAIK, only six LA dates have been announced. She's probably just mistaken but maybe she knows something that we don't?
    DUDE NO my wallet can’t survive more shows! I’m good with 4/6 but not 4/8 🤦🏻♀️

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I’m looking for tickets for these two shows (and the 12th) if anyone is selling.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwinterskies View Post
    So I was listening to KROQ this afternoon and maybe I misheard her but, after playing Closer, the DJ (Nichole Alvarez) bragged/gloated that she was going to 7 of the 8 shows at the Palladium. Now, AFAIK, only six LA dates have been announced. She's probably just mistaken but maybe she knows something that we don't?
    This was the rumor going around the line for the Vegas shows on the day that the tickets for 14th/15th went on sale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 1 GA mobile Ticket for Los Angeles on Wed Dec 12, looking to trade for the last night, 12/15. Can send them via Live Nation. Please PM if you're interested. If you're in South OC can meet up to exchange in person.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Potential 12/13 meetup update! Please head over and respond if you're interested. Thank you!

https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...856#post427856

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    UGH, seeing all the songs that have been played so far made me fangirl (thanks @Jaimie) SO HARD last night that I went and dropped $220 on a ticket for the 15th. This means I will be seeing 5 shows on this tour (both vegas, one (maybe two) nights in SF, and now 2 of the 6 nights in Los Angeles)

YAY FOR GOING INTO DEBT TO SEE MY FAVORITE BAND....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dear World, I am looking for a ticket or two, for Either one of the last 2 LA shows. I know it might not be the last tour but I will hate myself if I miss these nights. If you messed up and want to sell a ticket to somebody who care so much to see them, and is willing to travel from NYC to LA, please reach out. I will pay face value or whatever you paid. Thank you graciously...
    Last edited by adamdup; 10-27-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    UGH, seeing all the songs that have been played so far made me fangirl (thanks @Jaimie) SO HARD last night that I went and dropped $220 on a ticket for the 15th. This means I will be seeing 5 shows on this tour (both vegas, one (maybe two) nights in SF, and now 2 of the 6 nights in Los Angeles)

YAY FOR GOING INTO DEBT TO SEE MY FAVORITE BAND....
    I don't think we are going to any of the same shows but I better see you while you're here!

P.S. I'm also looking to potentially buy tickets for the rest of the LA dates if anyone ends up with extras (right now I have the 7th and 12th)

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimie View Post
    I don't think we are going to any of the same shows but I better see you while you're here!

P.S. I'm also looking to potentially buy tickets for the rest of the LA dates if anyone ends up with extras (right now I have the 7th and 12th)
    I have 2 for sale for the 11th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can i buy just 1?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I have 2 for sale for the 11th
    Both tickets sold.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Looking for GA for both nights. Finally decided to come out for the last two!

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    How does the seating works at this venue. I've been thinking about making the trip to LA but I don't understand the GA1 GA2 thing I'm seeing on stubhub. It doesn't match with the seating chart of the Hollywood Palladium I've seen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    How does the seating works at this venue. I've been thinking about making the trip to LA but I don't understand the GA1 GA2 thing I'm seeing on stubhub. It doesn't match with the seating chart of the Hollywood Palladium I've seen.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Classically, it's open floor general admission throughout the lower level. Upper level has some seating which is typically sold reserved as an additional VIP tier. At least that's the case the last time I was there for Mastodon in 2017. Others can chime in if this has changed since.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still looking for a single GA for the 14th. I will pay above FV... Thanks everyone

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    turns out i'll be home in time for xmas... and nine inch nails. if anyone has a single ticket for either night, would love to purchase! cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We are seriously thinking of flying to see this show. It would be so awesome! Just went to the Chicago shows and it was breathtaking and magical.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    So against my better judgement, I want to go to the show on the 14th as well. Does anyone have a spare ticket they want to sell?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Adding myself to the growing list of people looking for a ticket to the last show, 12/15. If you end up with a spare due to that one friend that always bails on you at the last minute, please let me know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi! Im looking for 2 GA Tickets for the 12/15 show. I am traveling from another country for the 12/14 concert but I could not get for the 15th. I would appreciate it!
    Dear NIN fans, you are my only hope!
    Warm regards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Have the following tickets for a straight up trade in person or Ticketmaster ticket transfer in exchange for tickets to the 12/14 and 15 dates. Missed out on the sale for these shows. Willing to trade 1 for 1 too.

12/08-- 2 tickets
    12/12-- 2 tickets

PM me please to discuss.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    EDIT: NEVERMIND, i pulled the trigger on a scalped TM ticket for $200. now i dont have to worry about it. i frickin hate supporting scalpers tho. See u guys at the show!

yo! im looking for one ticket to the Dec 14th show. i bought a flight in from Canada already. its the only date I can do. thanks!!!
    Last edited by jnl; 11-10-2018 at 03:14 PM. Reason: update

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Flight to LA booked!

So now I need 2 or 3 tickets to the 12/15 show. Hit me up if you have any you need to sell. Also, how much were these at face value? Can't seem to find it on the Live Nation page for the show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looking for 1-2 tickets for either or maybe both nights!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Still looking for a single ticket of the 14th

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Same here. Will take one, two or three tickets off your hands if anyone has extras. Above face if need be.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    ISO a ticket as well for 15th. Hard copy preferred. But just one needed. :-)

What are thoughts about the fires atm? It's still pretty early to tell I know but would like other's experience about it.

Also I am expecting to live on the street that whole week (but will have hotel to you know, not be stinky pete over here) and would like to avoid having to rent a car so I don't have to deal with LA parking. Would someone who is planning the same but local consider accepting some moolah to purchase a chair/pillow and bring over for me? Other options like covering parking for you for a few days or other trades are possible also. :-)

Thanks and stay safe out there!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I’m floating the idea of making it to these last two shows as well. However the main thing keeping the idea alive is that I have a huge payday coming on that Friday, so really I’ll only have to figure out how I’m getting there and where I’ll stay for the weekend.

So, if anybody has an extra ticket to either show and is cool with waiting until the day of the show for payment, I’d be ready to set up arrangements to get there and commit to it. Push come to shove I’m gonna keep an eye out online for whatever I can find.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    What are thoughts about the fires atm? It's still pretty early to tell I know but would like other's experience about it.
    Fires are a non-issue for 95% of the city.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    ISO a ticket as well for 15th. Hard copy preferred. But just one needed. :-)

Also I am expecting to live on the street that whole week (but will have hotel to you know, not be stinky pete over here) and would like to avoid having to rent a car so I don't have to deal with LA parking. Would someone who is planning the same but local consider accepting some moolah to purchase a chair/pillow and bring over for me? Other options like covering parking for you for a few days or other trades are possible also. :-)

Thanks and stay safe out there!
    I work in West L.A. and the most we've seen is light smoke. The fires are farther up north and closer to the coast. If you're staying in Hollywood, or North Hollywood area, you'll be fine.

If you want to avoid the trials and terrors of L.A. driving life. Pick a place near a main metro line. The red line stop on Hollywood and Vine is closest to the venue. Avoid Orange line and buses, they blow.