Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    What is going to suck is the wait after these last two eps air.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    What, until next year? Dammit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last episode of this half airs on December 2nd. We'll have to wait until February.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    yup that sucks. and I think my sisters wedding is on that day.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Me too!!! So far this season is 100x better than season 2
    Completely agree. I don't hate Laurie nearly as much this season. Last season I was hoping she would get bit.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    that is a great pic.

What an amazing episode. I am really happy that this show just keeps getting better and better.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    They just wimped out on so much in that episode. I know they aren't completely following the comic, but some serious plot lines have been absolutely abandoned and I'm realizing my favorite parts and characters from the prison are not going to be shown at all. It was entertaining, but I'm really quite pissed off.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Best episode yet!

This lends to some MAJOR character development for Rick and Carl.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wow! I did NOT see that ending coming...

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    All I can say about tonight's episode is: FINALLY....

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    All I can say about tonight's episode is: FINALLY....
    FINALLY INDEED! I'll take that baby screaming over her existing in upcoming episodes.

I will admit though, Rick's crying almost got to me. Almost.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    They just wimped out on so much in that episode. I know they aren't completely following the comic, but some serious plot lines have been absolutely abandoned and I'm realizing my favorite parts and characters from the prison are not going to be shown at all. It was entertaining, but I'm really quite pissed off.

Yea, I was kinda of let down that they decided to do her in like that instead of the way in the books. How will this effect Ricks psyche? Will it be like the books?

Answer to that is no, I now know they have abandoned the comic when it comes to characters. Which is fine by me, all because of the way they let Carl handle it. I am now a huge Carl fan of the show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Holy shit! What an amazing episode and a powerful ending. Made me tear up and my fiancé (who rarely watches the show) full out cry. Carl, wow, what a man. As soon as Rick saw his gun out and Lori not being there, he knew what happened. Man, can't wait for next episode! Glad this wasn't the episode before break.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    The funniest part regarding this episode: Who's talking about how much they'll miss T-Dog? Everybody on the planet. Who's talking about how much they'll miss Lori? Fucking. NOBODY. :P

But really, I'm really impressed with last night's episode. It's unreal how much has happened in these first 4 episodes compared to last season's first half. I can't even imagine what our mid-season cliffhanger will be.

Oh yeah, and it looks like Michonne is finally having one of her "moments" next episode!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    What was funny was before season 3 began the writing process, Kirkman said that T-Dogg will have alot more into the story.

I guess I can kind of see where this is going with the baby.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    So I'll throw it out there now - I prefer the birthing death for Lori than the one she got in the comics. Rick's crying and Carl's shock was... indescribable.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    A friend of mine went to the Long Beach comic-con this past week and bumped into this girl....

Best comic-con costume?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Lori is just not a likable character. But man, that scene was hard to watch for a second when she knew what was going to happen. I'm really going to miss T though, what a valuable man of the group they lost right there. I really just want to see Rick go ape shit to be honest.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    I am utterly spent after watching this episode. Full on quiet sob.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Lori was a terrible character. I don't see why people are all torn up about her death.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    So she "deserved" to die? No, and not anymore than T-Dog but maybe that's just the humanist in me talking. I do find it a bit disturbing that people are relishing the death of a character who's major flaw was infidelity. Lori's death is going to have ramifications on Rick and Carl, so I don't accept her death blithely.

And truth be told, the tears started once T-Dog was attacked, so there. Big kudos to Andrew Lincoln in this episode.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I didn't want to see her die to be honest, but I am not that sad she is gone for some reason. Even before she was really pregnant, I didn't care for her as a character. This whole episode was one big mind fuck; almost like "Is this really happening??". Hate that we have to wait after these episodes till feb along with Revolution taking a break until freaking march.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Her character brought NOTHING to the show. Not once did I ever connect to her. My friends and I all have been talking about its amazing how she has lasted this long and needs to be dropped from the show.

Now we're stuck with her bastard child who is going to slow down the group. Even in death Lori is a fuck up and still manages to screw things up.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    This season already knocks the past ones out of the park. Never expected them to go this far on television. And the acting is great for the biggest part. And Lori is finally gone. Haluluja!

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Her character brought NOTHING to the show. Not once did I ever connect to her. My friends and I all have been talking about its amazing how she has lasted this long and needs to be dropped from the show.

Now we're stuck with her bastard child who is going to slow down the group. Even in death Lori is a fuck up and still manages to screw things up.
    If we're going to nitpick, the same could be said for a majority of the group until this season. And how will a baby slow down the group when you have Hershel walking around on crutches?

Both T-Dog and Lori sacrificed themselves for the greater good of the group, which seems to have been missed by some people.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wow what an episode. I cried at the end. This show is just great and I agree this season so far blows the first two away.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    I do find it a bit disturbing that people are relishing the death of a character who's major flaw was infidelity.
    Her greatest flaw was being a shitty wife/mother/person surviving in the apocalypse. She was a terrible character from the first moment she was on screen, and I always thought a shitty actress too. Quite comparable to the way I feel about Tara as a character on True Blood, just awful. Either way, I thought her death was pretty fucking powerful, maybe even more so than in the comic. Didn't think T-Dog would get taken out so early after all that talk about him being a bigger part of the show this season, I guess this kind of counts though.

Also, fantastic episode overall.
    Last edited by kdrcraig; 11-06-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sorry.
    Last edited by profane; 11-06-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rick killed Lori.

With his penis.

Bye stupid lady!