Page 43 of 122 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 3654

Thread: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    Other than the Tulsi comments, on which I have insufficient evidence to comment, plus some other stuff re masks that has changed in various area, this was somewhat overly alarming yet, when you connect some of the dots, a lot of it makes sense. Especially the Passover analogy.

Like: Trump canceled pandemic early warning program designed to find threats exactly like COVID-19.

Like Gov. Pritzker and Mayor Lightfoot ripping into Jared Kushner on TV yesterday re Kushner’s assertion that all medical supplies are property of the Federal government:

Last edited by allegro; 04-04-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    “I don’t know if Jared Kushner knows this, but it’s called the United States of America."

for how much longer though?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    i would love more than to spit in his miserable fucking face & kick him down a flight of stairs.
    That video was great, at least he was honest,lol. I can't believe how many people on this board hate and threaten trump, WOW.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    That video was great, at least he was honest,lol. I can't believe how many people on this board hate and threaten trump, WOW.
    your true NIN fans tend to be a pretty intelligent bunch for the most part. just saying....

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    That video was great, at least he was honest,lol.
    April Fool's Day was three days ago.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Y'all, this is the same guy who said a few days ago that we should open back up the economy, because getting back to work is more important than stopping the spread of a global pandemic.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Comments like these are why extraterrestrial life have driven past our planet and said “...nah” and moved on to more intellectually advanced galaxies.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Bill Gates knows about viruses:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-dCPcI...d=tomtf28kvar9

2015 Ted Talk:
    To add to that fascinating Ted Talk video.
    The USA and the world should have heeded his warning just like Al Gore and global warming but here we are...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Comments like these are why extraterrestrial life have driven past our planet and said “...nah” and moved on to more intellectually advanced galaxies.
    But you like a band that sings big man with a gun and closer? Wow what the fuck people, this really was my fav board till now. We all are different and have different beliefs, but your ok with trent saying he wants to fuck you like an animal and want to CUM ON YOUR FACE but that little(model) joke from Trump sets you off? Nice double standard hypocrite. Whether anybody like Trump or not that was a funny joke, everyone sins and is bad a little or make bad calls sometimes but you only judge the ones you don't like?

And my comment about a joke would send off the aliens but they are cool with spitting and kicking the President. Yeah ok.
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 04-04-2020 at 09:37 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    But you like a band that sings big man with a gun and closer? Wow what the fuck people, this really was my fav board till now. We all are different and have different beliefs, but your ok with trent saying he wants to fuck you like an animal and want to CUM ON YOUR FACE but that little(model) joke from Trump sets you off? Nice double standard hypocrite. Whether anybody like Trump or not that was a funny joke, everyone sins and is bad a little or make bad calls sometimes but you only judge the ones you don't like?
    I dunno man, I think there's some honesty in someone saying they want to fuck you and cum on your face. Then there's another level of someone saying they know everything when they're so fucking ignorant they don't understand that they need to consult and heed the advice of professionals. And then lie to the country repeatedly to the detriment and collapse of society only to satisfy their demented need of egotism.

There's two ways of being fucked. I think I know which one I prefer.

And last I checked, Trent Reznor is not running for office.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

And my comment about a joke would send off the aliens but they are cool with spitting and kicking the President. Yeah ok.
    Nothing wrong with saying grabbing women by their pussies either.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    He addimited he only had experience with "other models" and just cause some is in political office dosent mean they are not human. We know Bill loved blow jobs, ect. This was about somebody being offended by the sexual comment of Trump and I just didn't understand how they could be offended about someone's experience with models.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Nothing wrong with saying grabbing women by their pussies either.
    That is locker room type talk that EVRY GUY I KNOW has committed at some time. Remember the President is human too. So no guy here has perverted talks with friends at any point?
    Last edited by bryan_NIN65; 04-04-2020 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    It's a liiiiitle bit different when you've been accused of sexual harassment and assault by dozens of women (including your ex-wife). It's also a liiiitle bit different when you're in the midst of a crisis and thousands of people are dead or dying. Nobody wants jokes from this motherfucker. They want leadership, and they ain't getting it.

Also, if you can't see how the lyrics from Closer and Big Man With A Gun are meant to be seen in a negative, self-destructive way, then you're not much of a fan in my opinion.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yes I see the negative and pray for all politicians to work together. I comment about the economy a few days ago is only because I don't think 30 days is gonna be longer enough to see the cases go down. But then what? 60days 90days? I really don't know, but I do think about the economy and quality and freedoms of life greatly too. Maybe we can just keep printing money to stay home buy I fear for the small business the most here along with human life, there is no right or wrong here right now in my oppion. But it's just a thought. I feel that we really need to close even essential stuff for the stay at home to work and have nation guard drop off care packs. With the current stay at home orders people just still go to stores and spread it or they have to still go work and spread it. I feel it's all or nothing. If it gonna work then really lock shut down cause now people will just use shopping as an excuse to go out.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It's almost like the standards are different for someone playing a character in a song and the person holding arguably the most powerful position on the entire planet.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    It's almost like the standards are different for someone playing a character in a song and the person holding arguably the most powerful position on the entire planet.
    Who da thunk it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    People in power can have a sense of humor too. Laughter is the best medicine if ya don't take Every thing to personal.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Laughter is the best medicine if ya don't take Every thing to personal.
    Tell that to the people in the body bags.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    Tell that to the people in the body bags.
    That was about the situation not the actual victims man. Sometimes a little smile to break the hell on earth can be ok. Life sucks right now but try to make the best ya can.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    That is locker room type talk that EVRY GUY I KNOW has committed at some time. Remember the President is human too. So no guy here has perverted talks with friends at any point?
    what? I call Donnie every weekend to talk about models!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    This is one neighborhood away from me, a block away from where I get groceries.

The city brought in 45 of these trucks to serve as morgue space, and FEMA is sending 85 more.

Maybe it hasn't hit your community yet and for that you should be endlessly thankful.

For many of us, this isn't an abstract - it's our new reality for the foreseeable future.

Bodies being stored in trailers on the street.

Parents who can't be with their children in the hospital.

Hundreds of 911 calls at a time going unanswered.

Our friends, families, students, and communities dying.

I'll be sure to tell everyone here we should jUsT sMiLe.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    People in power can have a sense of humor too. Laughter is the best medicine if ya don't take Every thing to personal.
    Do you REALLY fucking think that telling a joke about fucking supermodels was appropriate during a fucking PANDEMIC CRISIS BRIEFING? Jesus Christ, dude, you'll be laughing when you're desperately needing to go on a fuckin' vent but there isn't one because your boy Trump will probably be making more jokes about fucking supermodels instead of making sure the country is taken care of.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass or move onto another board. None of us here have time for this type of garbage.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    https://www.theage.com.au/politics/f...05-p54h5f.html

'He only went outside a couple of times': MP's father-in-law dies from COVID-19

Ged Kearney said her father-in-law had done his best to isolate but became sick suddenly, was admitted to hospital and died seven days later.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    I post a lot on the Cure (band) Community forum. 1 of my friends there (ninja) is a neurosurgery nurse from Denmark. Ninja just went through pandemic training in case she is needed in that capacity. She wanted to share some material about using mask & gloves so here it is:

PLEASE!!! If you decide to wear gloves, please be careful!!!
    You will still contaminate with gloves on, but of course your hands will be (almost) virus free!
    Be very carefull when taking the gloves (and if you use masks) off. The risk for getting virus on your hands is extremely high during the process of taking it off, if you don’t know how to do it correct!!!

I’m only using gloves at the hospital, but outside the hospital, I’m not using anything but water, soap and occationally hand sanitizer - if I don’t have access to soap and water!

BUT IF YOU WEAR MASKS AND GLOVES, THIS IS THE CORRECT WAY TO TAKE IT OFF:

First gloves off, then hand sanitize for 10 sec.
    Then the mask the following way:
    First the upper band. Tie it up as far away from the face as possible and the the same with the lower band.
    Hand sanitize again for 10-20 sec.

Every time you use handsanitizer, make sure to use plenty, so your hands are generously covered and pretty wet.
    Rub hands until they are totally dry! Don’t let them air dry, but rub!

An ordinary surgical mask will probably not protect enough agains aerosoles, then you need a ffp2 or 3 mask, and you can max use that 3-5 hrs a day, or else they can cause serious lung damages!

COVID 19 is mostly drop born, and will not be in the air for more than a few secs. Then it will fall to the ground, so think that everything from the ground and aprox 20 cm up is “unclean”

In Denmark, at least the part of denmark I’m living in, we have really good statistics alteady.
    I went to pandemic training last week, and that was so amazing!
    I’m now a group 4, so that means that I’m a part of the last group to participate.
    I don’t hope it will be realistic, because we have plenty at my uaual ward, and only one respirator, because the rest are at the pandemic wards.

I hope people will behave during easter, so Denmark can come back to normal again.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Try laughing while you're on a ventilator because your lungs are destroyed. Let me know how that goes.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    That was about the situation not the actual victims man. Sometimes a little smile to break the hell on earth can be ok. Life sucks right now but try to make the best ya can.
    When one of your parents dies, I'm going to come to the funeral and tell jokes about fucking your mom.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Amazing. One of my 6th grade special ed students lost their grandmother from the virus. A co-worker lost their father. Another, their mother. And yet another their father in law.

But some people think it's ok that the president is making inappropriate comments at this time.
    "Well, it's ok to laugh"
    I agree. But I don't need the president to provide that entertainment. Plenty of outlets to get laughs. The president is not one.
    His "leadership" , however, is laughable.