Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live 2022 SPOILERS

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    that's really cool! Make sure to try some fondue moitié-moitié once you're there.
    Also, not far away from Gruyères there's the largest collection of synths in the whole Switzerland if you're into this kind of stuff https://www.smemmusic.ch/en/about
    Oh I sure am into synths! Thanks for the heads up I'm gonna check this out for sure.

edit: and they offer play sessions that you can record? I'll already have my taping rig with me because I'm taping Hellfest, so I can use the line in on my PCM-A10. No way I'm gonna miss out on this. Looks like they have a bunch of Roland gear I would never be able to play otherwise, a System 100m, 606, a Juno, a Space Echo delay, Vocoder, ect. Awesome, thanks again for turning me onto this.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 12-04-2021 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Confirmed for Primavera LA.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    If anyone wants to watch the video. Lorde, NIN and Arctic Monkeys headliners.

https://twitter.com/primavera_sound/...545222660?s=21

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    $400 for the weekend and youll get this

Nine Inch Nails, Lorde, Mitski, James Blake, Arca, Khruangbin, Bicep, Clairo, Darkside, King Krule, Low, Stereolab, PinkPantheress, Kim Gordon, Squid, Tim Hecker, Shellac, Faye Webster, Shygirl, Mustafa, Amaarae, Fontaines DC, Helena Hauff, Boy Harsher, Beak>, Danny L Harle,, DJ Playero, Special Interest, Cigarettes After Sex, Tierra Whack, Dry Cleaning, Mayhem, Paloma Mami, Little Jesus, Buscabulla, Bad Gyal, Derby Motoreta's Burrito Kachimba, María José Llergo, Marina Herlop, Núria Graham, JASSS, John Talabot, Chulita Vinyl Club, Divino Niño, Drain Gang, Él Mató a un Policía Motorizado, Eris Drew b2b Octo Octa, Georgia, Gustaf, Jehnny Beth, Machine Girl, Omar S, Sangre Nueva, Shanti Celeste b2b Isabella, Sherelle, and Special Request.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Here's hoping we get some one-off shows or at the very least some festival livestreams/satellite uplinks!

April - Shaky Knees, Atlanta
    June - Hellfest, France
    September - Primavera, Los Angeles

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Maybe I'm just a square but there's a lot of "who in the fuck?" in that Primavera lineup.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    Maybe I'm just a square but there's a lot of "who in the fuck?" in that Primavera lineup.
    no offense but i think that’s an old people thing. kids these days, amirite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    no offense but i think that’s an old people thing. kids these days, amirite?
    Rassafrackin

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Listen to more music is the response....

Poster to make things easier

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Listen to more music is the response....
    Nah I'm good thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Nah I'm good thanks
    Your loss, Trent probably listen to a bunch of these artists.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Is Primavera going to be one of those BS things where you buy a 3-day pass now and then single day passes get announced later?

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    discussion thread for Primavera here:
    https://www.echoingthesound.org/comm...rimavera-Sound
    Last edited by TheBang; 12-06-2021 at 02:24 PM. Reason: link fixed

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    discussion thread for Primavera here:
    FYI: that link seems wonky.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Why does Bicep have (LIVE) after their name, isn’t that a given? Also I did the maths and I recognise 18 out of those 57 names, but I’m assuming some of them are local indie LA bands who I wouldn’t have heard of being from the UK

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Why does Bicep have (LIVE) after their name, isn’t that a given? Also I did the maths and I recognise 18 out of those 57 names, but I’m assuming some of them are local indie LA bands who I wouldn’t have heard of being from the UK
    They also do DJ sets, so that's why.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    None of them are from LA believe it or not except for NIN if you wanna count that. Theres a bunch from spain on the line up of course and everyone else is from everywhere but LA.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    Going to try to reach out to the folks at Sea Hear Now festival and recommend NIN. This year, Pearl Jam was a headliner one night and Smashing Pumpkins the other. Cool music festival on the beach.
    Part of me says they are too heavy for See Hear Now. That lineup the last two or three years is really mellow/hippy dippy. But they DID book Pumpkins, so maybe you're onto something.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    that was my thought as well with SP.
    alas, no NIN at Sea Hear Now in '22.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Has anyone been hearing ANY kind of whispers at all about some NIИ stand alone shows for this year???
    I've been in a deep, dark hole the last several weeks, (January is always the worst, for me), and I need something to look forward to... which has me now eyeing Shaky Knees a little more, even though I know I said absolutely not, I think earlier in this same thread. Wondering also if they will pull the plug on that last minute?

I really don't want to go to another festival show, but I'd go it if there doesn't seem to be anything else happening for them this year. Getting to LA/Primavera would be much easier for me, but they apparently don't have plans to do single day tickets.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    I think after cancelling not one, but two tours in row, NIN will wait till the last moment possible before even hinting at any additional dates.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I think after cancelling not one, but two tours in row, NIN will wait till the last moment possible before even hinting at any additional dates.
    As they should. I don't think I have it in me to get that excited again, only to have it yanked away AGAIN.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    speculation (and wishful thinking) : Radio City Music Hall in NYC has dates lots of dates available in early June, almost all of July, and almost all of Sept and all of Oct. NIN played in Oct of 18 there for 3 nights. Hoping for another multi night stand at that venue...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Has anyone been hearing ANY kind of whispers at all about some NIИ stand alone shows for this year???
    I've been in a deep, dark hole the last several weeks, (January is always the worst, for me), and I need something to look forward to... which has me now eyeing Shaky Knees a little more, even though I know I said absolutely not, I think earlier in this same thread. Wondering also if they will pull the plug on that last minute?

I really don't want to go to another festival show, but I'd go it if there doesn't seem to be anything else happening for them this year. Getting to LA/Primavera would be much easier for me, but they apparently don't have plans to do single day tickets.
    I wasn’t really considering Shaky Knees up until recently either. I’m hoping to get my live NIN fix soon though, so I don’t think I’ll wait until Fall… unless I have to. At this point I’m just waiting until possibly March/early April to see if they pull out of the festival or announce more Spring/Early Summer dates. Thankfully riot fest did the right thing last year and offered refunds but I’m not counting on Shaky Knees to do the same if they pull out of the fest.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    speculation (and wishful thinking) : Radio City Music Hall in NYC has dates lots of dates available in early June, almost all of July, and almost all of Sept and all of Oct. NIN played in Oct of 18 there for 3 nights. Hoping for another multi night stand at that venue...
    Two nights, but yes that was glorious. I'm finally having my Bottom of The Pyramid "Panel J" poster from night two framed this weekend.
    Last edited by botley; 01-27-2022 at 08:13 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If I had to guess, there will just be sporadic festival dates this year, with a full tour happening in 2023.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I think the best you can expect is a warm up show before Shaky Knees either in LA or Atlanta. Might be the case around any fest. So with Primavera there could be a solo date and thats it. Hellfest might be tricky.

Gonna be other tour news next week which might interest people. To what extent, well, thats up to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Would a Shaky Knees headliner really get a warm-up date? I think a surprise show afterwards would be more likely, such as NIN playing Webster Hall the day after Panorama 2017.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Gonna be other tour news next week which might interest people. To what extent, well, thats up to you.
    Better not be Trent and Atticus playing in Halsey's back-up band.