Page 18 of 123 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Rammstein

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    http://herzeleid.com/forums/index.php?topic=32517.780

"At the close of the show, they did the normal kneel to the audience, but this time Till said " thank you, we love you, we really do"....that really hit me."

awwww.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    http://herzeleid.com/forums/index.php?topic=32517.780

"At the close of the show, they did the normal kneel to the audience, but this time Till said " thank you, we love you, we really do"....that really hit me."

awwww.
    I can verify that. It was great.

Highlights for me were Mutter, Du Reischt So Gut, Wolt Ihr..., Mein Herz Brennt, and Ohne Dich.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Till in fort Lauderdale said

" we don't do much, we don't speak much, we will keep in touch. Thank you very much."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    aww very sweet

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I'm in Tampa for the behemoth show. Last night picked up the mig box. The metal sleeve that holds the book is scratched. Also us customs raped my box.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Heard through the grapevine that they are unable to get a pyro permit for the Winnipeg show as the venue isn't big enough. If I was going to the show, I would be VERY disappointed.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo75 View Post
    Heard through the grapevine that they are unable to get a pyro permit for the Winnipeg show as the venue isn't big enough. If I was going to the show, I would be VERY disappointed.
    I know quite a few friends going to that show, as that's my hometown. But I hardly doubt this is true. Rammstein are very protective about their live show, if they can't do it the way they want, they usually don't end up doing it at all. Not to mention the Winnipeg show is one of the worst selling on the tour, my friend got his seats upgraded because of low ticket sales, now he's like front row for seats and there is STILL general admission floor available! GA is always the first to sell out. So they need an incentive to drive ticket sales, and this isn't going to sell tickets, but make people sell the ones that have been sold, lol

the MTS centre isn't that small of a venue, it's just as big as most of the other venues on the tour, it's bigger than Tacoma Dome.

Plus i've seen them do pyro on their 2001 club sized venue tour. They played at the Docks in Toronto and that venue was TINY, maybe could hold 2,500 people, and they did a nice pyro set. The roof was realtivly low as well.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 05-01-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    I know quite a few friends going to that show, as that's my hometown. But I hardly doubt this is true. Rammstein are very protective about their live show, if they can't do it the way they want, they usually don't end up doing it at all. Not to mention the Winnipeg show is one of the worst selling on the tour, my friend got his seats upgraded because of low ticket sales, now he's like front row for seats and there is STILL general admission floor available! GA is always the first to sell out. So they need an incentive to drive ticket sales, and this isn't going to sell tickets, but make people sell the ones that have been sold, lol

the MTS centre isn't that small of a venue, it's just as big as most of the other venues on the tour, it's bigger than Tacoma Dome.

Plus i've seen them do pyro on their 2001 club sized venue tour. They played at the Docks in Toronto and that venue was TINY, maybe could hold 2,500 people, and they did a nice pyro set. The roof was realtivly low as well.
    Yeah, I find it hard to believe too. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra were here a few weeks back & they had some good pyro, even for a half-bowl sized show. Not to stir up any shit or anything for ticket holders. I now think that my source isn't that reliable. I mean really, a Rammstein show without pyro? What would they use - red/yellow/orange/black confetti streamers? heh heh - not likely. That would be hilarious.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ha ha, when/where did that happen? Is there a video link?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I was just informed that a heavy package from Germany just arrived for me. Wonder what on earth that could be.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    If you decide to open it, let me know if it came damaged.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    New sealed copy arrived today. Love the R+ tape they used. But "Tasmanien" on my address? Wtf? And I want that Ich Tu Dir Weh razor pendant!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    that is some comparison! thanks for the pics
    I kept my box back in it's plastic wrapper and it has minimal rust.

The Rammstein tape used to seal the box is bloody awesome!

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Chicago tonight! Woo hoo!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Why did you get another again? Just to have a sealed copy?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Yes that's right.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Asshat in Philadelphia doing the Hitler salute; you can see Till pointing him out and getting thrown out of the venue at the beginning of this clip. Paul motions Till to hold back:

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Well looks like they will never go to Philly again.

I hate dumbasses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i hate people who do that how disrespectful and unfair

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I ever so badly want the full proper audio quality version of the Stirb Nicht Vor Mir demo to surface/leak.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Let's hope a bad trade happens.

But I honestly think that demo is just a tease to what they possess. Fucking hoarders.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    We had a nazi saluter at Chicago as well. Was on his friend's shoulder trying to get the bands attention but thankfully they weren't looking. Was hoping I'd see someone in the crowd punch him in the face. ;p

Dirty nazis aside, holy balls that was an amazing show! You all were right, sooooo glad I didn't pass this up! Seats were way better than I thought, I was over exaggerating in my head how far away we were gonna be. Got the last two medium tour shirts haha. Was worried I'd I was gonna have to beg one of you guys to pick one up for me. ;D

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Best Till photo ever?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    Got the last two medium tour shirts haha.
    Oh God, please please please DON'T say that!!! Oh shit, I was worried this was going to happen! I fuckin' hate always having my show at the end of the tour, they always sell out of medium! UrghSmall is like skin tight breating restriction material, and large is like I'm wearing a dress.By the way, what is the design of the tour shirt anyway? Can someone post a photo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    Was worried I'd I was gonna have to beg one of you guys to pick one up for me. ;D
    I might be the one begging YOU for that shirt, haha!

EDIT: I beleive I found a photo of the 2012 tour shirt, google is my friend. =)
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/made-in...ore=1335127974
    Last edited by ManBurning; 05-06-2012 at 03:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

seems like the 2nd stirb nicht vor mir demo has been leaked as early as 2009 , wow !! and sorry this is only a preview like the other

it seems to be called the beta version so im guessing this was the final demo version
    Last edited by emmalong; 05-06-2012 at 07:07 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/be8cvn
    *i have no idea if this version is "proper", if it isn't please don't yell at me, mmmkay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    its the demo , but an old lower quality version thats been around for a long time