Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Live Shows Taper's Section

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

2017 Live Shows Taper's Section

So far there are 6 shows happening in 2017 (4 of them in close proximity).

2017.07.19 - Bakersfield, CA @ Rabobank Arena

2017.07.23 - Los Angeles, CA @ FYF Fest

2017.07.30 - New York City, NY @ Panorama Music Festival

2017.07.31 - New York City, NY @ Webster Hall

2017.09.15 - Chicago, IL @ Riot Fest

2017.10.21 - Sacramento, CA @ Aftershock Festival

In the past - the community has been active in coming together to preserve shows. Projects like TOIOU Lights in Sky bluray and the NinHotline's TDS Live are something we still love and enjoy to this day. We know that when it comes to live performances we can't always depend on TR and Co to deliver on proshot performance recordings (i.e. Tension, and proshot Self Destruct).

With 2 EPs of new music and a experimental anti-technology theme (RE: Zane Low interview), these 5 shows may be pretty special. I for one don't want them to go the way of the European Year Zero shows - which almost NO footage exists. Last tour we all lucked out because every festival streamed HD full performances of the shows. This year we won't be so lucky.

If anyone is planning to record either audio or video please say so and let's work together to preserve these performances in some way or another. Please use this thread to organize, mobilize and collaborate on making something special out of these shows.
    Last edited by LOVEANDZOMBIES; 08-03-2017 at 12:32 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'll be at Riot Fest and Aftershock recording video of both shows. I have Deluxe VIP for Riot Fest so hopefully that will provide a solid, unobstructed view.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i'll be at the first 3 shows, will probably record any new stuff

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Im gonna tape (audio) the Riotfest set.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Do we know if there are going to be any live streams? That was a fun way to catch some of the action last time :-)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Do we know if there are going to be any live streams? That was a fun way to catch some of the action last time :-)
    Panaorama did not have a livestream in 2016 but some performances were broadcast on Sirius. Not sure about this year. Still looking.

Edit: I can't find a confirmation of anything. Sirius' posted schedule doesn't go out that far BUT they're listed as a sponsor and had a sweepstakes earlier in the summer. Hopefully they broadcast the NIN set.
    Last edited by cdm; 07-19-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Today's the first show! I've been posting around social media promoting this thread. I've been surprised how many people didn't know ETS was still around. Anyway, I encourage others to do the same! As videos and audio start rolling in on youtube and elsewhere (Dime still a source these days?) - please post them here. I'll be doing the same.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    In the age of countless streaming avenues, I sure hope this show is in some way streamed. A thought for the fans that can't make these shows would be more than empathetic.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    FYF Fest will be streaming on Twitter. NIN set confirmed to be broadcast.
    http://www.dailynews.com/arts-and-en...ced-livestream

There's actually some guy on Facebook bitching that they're streaming it, since he "paid for an exclusive experience". Bitch, sit the hell down.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post

There's actually some guy on Facebook bitching that they're streaming it, since he "paid for an exclusive experience". Bitch, sit the hell down.
    LOL - what a dick, fucking awesome though!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

So it says they're broadcasting from 6pm to midnight. NIN is scheduled to come on at 10:45. I wonder if they'll be able to broadcast the whole set. Either way, I'm going to be very tired at work Monday morning.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    360p vertical version of Jami Ragland-Ward's live stream from FB: https://www.facebook.com/jami.ragland.ward/videos/1581244665239990/

Playlist of 11 songs (Pongo Mousike): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...QYYJJxcQUUsENP
    Last edited by LOVEANDZOMBIES; 07-20-2017 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Just wondering if we can merge this with the ninlive tour recordings thread at the top?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    The Sirius XM schedule (thru saturday) does not list anything Panorama Fest related. Live broadcast looking unlikely.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Just wondering if we can merge this with the ninlive tour recordings thread at the top?
    Yeah feel free, if you think it would help. I just looked at it initially and it seemed like that thread had evolved into more of an archive, Q&A, and specialized request thread personalized to the ninlive archive and the external site. But whatever is going to motivate the community to collect and collaborate to capture and preserve these shows - I'm all for. Once sources come forward if there's decent enough footage and audio - I was hoping others would join in to make a community edited project.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    For the next show, they should even leave out the microphones. Just try to scream loud enough to be heard. Show by show, they should reduce down and down until it's just Trent and Robin on stage staring at the audience for 90 min.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I recorded the audio with my iPhone 7 Plus and the Apogee App. its not too bad. certainly listenable. I'll toss it up.
    Last edited by DVYDRNS; 07-20-2017 at 03:24 PM. Reason: ey can't not spell gut

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVYDRNS View Post
    I recorded the audio with my ipohone and the Apogee App. its not too bad. certainly listenable. I'll toss it up.
    Awesome!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I didn't tweak anything. I may do a rough master when I get into the studio. but for now...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1bbgttfem...19.17.mp3?dl=0

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I didn't tweak anything. I may do a rough master when I get into the studio. but for now...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1bbgttfem...19.17.mp3?dl=0
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Error (429)

This link is temporarily disabled. The person who shared it hit their daily limit of traffic or downloads. Learn about traffic limits.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    lol effing drop box

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    uploading to google drive.

will be here when its finished.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...TQ?usp=sharing

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    its up

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    its up
    Is it alright if I have a quick go at remastering it?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Is it alright if I have a quick go at remastering it?
    I was going to but I’m pretty slammed for the next few days. I won’t even have a chance to upload the Lossless file for a minute. But I don’t mind. Anyone can do whatever they want.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I was going to but I’m pretty slammed for the next few days. I won’t even have a chance to upload the Lossless file for a minute. But I don’t mind. Anyone can do whatever they want.
    Ah, okay. I messed around with the mp3 version a bit, got quite good results with I Can't Give Everything Away. It would be great to get a hold of the lossless version, but no rush at all.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    ninlive.com - Anonymous recording has been posted. Thanks to @sheepdean for sending it over!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    ninlive.com - Anonymous recording has been posted. Thanks to @sheepdean for sending it over!
    That ones way better. Everyone just get that one hah.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Great set of videos on youtube from Gabriel Olivas's channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis..._J2ojQ8TKPM8Zn

Killer medley of the full show (Bill Perry):
    Last edited by LOVEANDZOMBIES; 07-21-2017 at 08:11 PM.