Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.13-14 New York, NY @ Radio City Music Hall

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_k_f View Post
    I don't recall if it was paperless or not, but what happened to the name on the credit card used to purchase the tickets having to match at least one of the people attending? It was something like that at Terminal 5 when I saw them..

Yeah you showed up with ID and were given a wristband and tickets. Everyone had to be present at the time of tickets being handed out and (for the shows I went to at least) they put you in a different room once you got the tickets so that you couldn't then leave and sell them. They also had a queue rep who made sure there were know line-jumpers etc. It was ambrosia.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    10/13 - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/nine-i...0054A9E78B0BFF

10/14 - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/nine-i...0054A9E7960C01

Ticketmaster is showing general onsale for Thursday, May 24th at 10am.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    10/13 - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/nine-i...0054A9E78B0BFF

10/14 - https://www1.ticketmaster.com/nine-i...0054A9E7960C01

Ticketmaster is showing general onsale for Thursday, May 24th at 10am.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    NIN just posted the announcement

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I wish I'd remembered to look for this thread when I was somewhere in the same line as all you guys. Though it was so rainy I was afraid to take out my phone most of the time and didn't look at it much. Water was leaking through my umbrella that's how hard the rain was falling.

My feeling about the older suited guy who tried to discourage people from staying was that he was with Radio City, and they underestimated not only our numbers, but our tolerance of inconvenience and discomfort, and they were trying to get the whole thing to wrap up and make us go away by telling people that the tickets would be gone. There were a lot of us and it was a spectacle no doubt about it. I couldn't get there as early as I'd like, so I made my way around the block 1.5x. It was tiring, but I got good seats a little before 5pm (picked 1st mezzanine - a little cheaper since I bought 4 tickets for myself and 2 family members plus 1 friend). Good luck to those who will try online on Thurs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    For those who just tried and got "No tickets but keep trying..." Keep trying till at least noon. Sometimes tickets become available. I have gotten lucky in the past.

Try the day of the show between 11AM and 4PM. Last minute tickets are occasionally released. I have been able to get tickets this way as well.

Do not trust your computer's clock. I just learned this today. My office computer's clock is off by ~5 minutes. Ticketmaster refers to this for the countdown display but tickets actually go on sale based on Time.gov's clock. You can refresh the page based on Time.Gov's time to access the sale.

Keep trying! Best of luck.
    Last edited by izo; 05-24-2018 at 09:12 AM. Reason: fixed a typo

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Ticketmaster is even saying "Nope" for 1 ticket

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I gave it my best effort but typical Ticketmaster bullshit ensued. Looks like I'll be monitoring StubHub for the next 4 months.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I have one ticket carted for Sunday if anyone wants me to buy it for them.
    1STMZ1 row h seat 110

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got one for Sunday! Super relieved, now I can stop stressing about this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Single tickets for Sunday are popping up for those who still need tickets!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    If anyone has a spare for the 13th at face value please let me know.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    I scored one for the second Mezzanine on night two! Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    scored an obstructed view single for Sunday as a last resort and then 2 singles popped up that are front/back of each other for Sunday.

Looks like lots of single seats available for Sunday.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Wahooo! Got 1

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    holy crap that was wild. I was able to get tickets, not together (my friend and i are going) but i got them. i'm not sure what's worse, ticketmaster, or waiting in the rain for 5 hours...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I also bought tickets to Boston, Detroit and Chicago. They popped up awhile after the initial sales appeared sold out. I guess I'm going to make a thing of it. Been a loooong time since I went on tour like this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    General sale success!! Can't believe I was able to get tickets to both shows!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I tried from two different accounts, in addition to over the phone and phone app, no luck. I gave in and got an Orch sect 2 set off stub hub.
    This system sucks.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    My buddy scored 2 tickets for Saturday in ORCH6 Row NN Seats 613-614 (aisle). $358.60 for the both. Super excited to be going; just can't tell if these are good seats or not. They seem awfully stage left; way the hell out there to the side.

No complaints though. Sorry to those that struck out. This whole thing was a shitshow.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    In the past, the best seats were saved for pre-sale - and in the glory days, for those in the Spiral. I already have my seats several rows back in the first mezz for both nights thanks to my amazing friend who stood in line for 8 hours in the cold and rain. But I wanted to see if better seats were available in the regular sale. Couldn't even get any seats to show up as available. But now I see from the post above that better seats were sold to some (orch NN). This was really a terrible experiment.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Posted this erroneously about the 10/10 show, but it looks like 10/13 will be show 1,000 based on nintourhistory.com and the currently listed dates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenia_spectre View Post
    In the past, the best seats were saved for pre-sale - and in the glory days, for those in the Spiral. I already have my seats several rows back in the first mezz for both nights thanks to my amazing friend who stood in line for 8 hours in the cold and rain. But I wanted to see if better seats were available in the regular sale. Couldn't even get any seats to show up as available. But now I see from the post above that better seats were sold to some (orch NN). This was really a terrible experiment.
    The Spiral era was for me anyway, the best times for tickets for the fans. I had tickets everytime I wanted them, hassle free.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Completely forgot about the online sale, but still somehow got tickets for Sunday. 2nd Mezz and almost as far away as I can possibly be, but excited to be going.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Have fun guys; especially to everyone that waited out there! :]
    Last edited by GoodSoldier333; 05-25-2018 at 12:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ticketmaster is chock full of resale tickets now - i didn't know they did this directly. good seats are in the $700 plus range

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Looking for a single ticket for the 13th if anyone can help me out please let me know!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey I have 1ticket for saturday. Its first mezz4 row k. A really good view for face value $180 email me adamdvideo@gmail.com

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adamdup View Post
    Hey I have 1ticket for saturday. Its first mezz4 row k. A really good view for face value $180 email me adamdvideo@gmail.com
    I got a ticket 1st row mezz for Saturday 13th so I'm good thanks paid face value which is 150$.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/443570492732177/ for anyone looking to get together before the RCMH shows. share it around.