Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1648

Thread: Gone Girl (2014)

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post

Just received my NIN.com order. Anyone else have a sticker barcode covering the printed one?
    What's the code underneath? Could be a regional thing, or a swap to GTIN 12 for some reason

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Oh, I forgot to upload a picture of that. Mine's like that too.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    What's the code underneath? Could be a regional thing, or a swap to GTIN 12 for some reason
    Looking at the barcode of someone's CD that arrived about a month ago from Amazon, I would guess it's: 6 8875-02953-2 3

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Looking at the barcode of someone's CD that arrived about a month ago from Amazon, I would guess it's: 6 8875-02953-2 3
    That's weird - that's a European code, so they're ... printing in the EU, to send to America? Or maybe you guys got the overstock of the EU when US supplies ran low?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    After a quick peel, the printed barcode is 8 8875-02953-2 3. It's weird that the sticker was obscuring the FBI's pirate warning and some other logo I can't quite make out.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    That's weird - that's a European code, so they're ... printing in the EU, to send to America? Or maybe you guys got the overstock of the EU when US supplies ran low?
    Or perhaps they misprinted the US CDs with a European code, and had to sticker them all -- would explain the extra delay in the CD delivery

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

I wish we could see the back to see if the track titles are different. Or if there are any exclusive tracks to it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Seems bootleg as fuck...I thought this was the GG FYC: http://goo.gl/Ij9sOK

That one on eBay now just looks like someone made it at home. And it doesnt appear to have ever had a sticker on top which I though all FYC cds had?

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Yeah, that's the ticket. Totally, 100% bootleg. You guys should totally not bid on it. If you've bid, you should retract. Just... let me handle this bootleg.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Does the legit one have different track names or anything like that?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Another one that sold much like the one I posted:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GONE-GIRL-FY...-/351249753970

"Could" be a slim case promo, but someone has already posted a promo copy and it is the thick digipak like the retail version.

You go right ahead @Leviathant , if Im wrong I will buy you an ice cream cone.
    @Ryan , no one knows because none of the sellers has posted the track listing except for the one linked above which has the same track listing as the retail version.

I'd say the FYC track listing would be the exact same only because, TSN & TGWTDT retail versions had completely different names and weren't entirely in chronological order unlike GG. The GG retail titles seem like FYC titles that Trent just didn't have time to come up with cool names for.
    Last edited by Reznor2112; 01-06-2015 at 04:36 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    GG Blu ray is out in a few days. only bonus is an audio commentary, daaaannng!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Found a copy. Number on the spine: 88875058952

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    I'm willing to bet a special edition will be coming out in the future. Considering how much money it made and how much praise it got, I can't see them not doing some sort of special release for it. I'm just hoping that we're getting this release because they need more time to produce the special features (see Zodiac Director's Cut).

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    That's disappointing, but I suspect @BRoswell is right. The BluRay's probably being rushed out to garner sales.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I held DVD and BluRay in hands, it's out here since 31st, didn't buy, would wait for discounts

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRoswell View Post
    I'm willing to bet a special edition will be coming out in the future. Considering how much money it made and how much praise it got, I can't see them not doing some sort of special release for it. I'm just hoping that we're getting this release because they need more time to produce the special features (see Zodiac Director's Cut).
    There's more than enough from the novel that isn't in the film that there could be some great extended material for a director's cut.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    So, the FYC CD sold for $90+ on Ebay, whoever won it please keep us posted when it arrives, I have the feeling that holding it in your hands will answer some of the queastions about its authenticity. Thanks!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    So, the FYC CD sold for $90+ on Ebay, whoever won it please keep us posted when it arrives, I have the feeling that holding it in your hands will answer some of the queastions about its authenticity. Thanks!
    Pic on there now shows back cover. 33 tracks, different titles!

Wish I had of hit the BIN rather than watching!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    So, this is the bit where all say we have inboxes and like receiving .zip files?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timdotexe View Post
    Pic on there now shows back cover. 33 tracks, different titles!

Wish I had of hit the BIN rather than watching!

Thats really strange…because I messaged the seller and they said there is no back cover. Also, the titles seem very made up. I could be wrong, but a track called WTF & Reveal & The Hammer?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Thats really strange…because I messaged the seller and they said there is no back cover. Also, the titles seem very made up. I could be wrong, but a track called WTF & Reveal & The Hammer?

I guess we won't know unless it was someone here who bought it.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    I like how about only three pages of this are about music, while everything else is about shipments, payments, barcodes and stuff.
    Not complaining, just observing.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    I like how about only three pages of this are about music, while everything else is about shipments, payments, barcodes and stuff.
    Not complaining, just observing.
    What, people on ETS being obsessive about things?

In all honesty, I've only listened to it a couple of times, I prefer listening on vinyl, so I'll be doing that soon

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Up until now, I forgot that I had even pre-ordered the vinyl. I hope that comes out 'soon.'

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I really am dying for just a solid official release date for the vinyl. If it really is set to come out this month if Amazon is correct, why isn't there any real word on it from nin.com/modlife? It's just really frustrating that I could've saved my 40 or so dollars when you factor in shipping and handling and just pre-ordered on Amazon, and grabbed the CD for about the same price, maybe five bucks more with Prime. I know I sound like a commercial at this point, but it's so frustrating when I pretty much have a perfect, fast, more or less free considering how much I use it delivery service available, and when I try to say "Hey, let's support the artist directly," it's just a whole lot of shifting release dates and vague statements. I'd appreciate if there was even just some open transparency of why it's taken so long or why there's no official date yet.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    I ordered an extra vinyl @ JPC.de.
    I have a feeling it is the EU release (#collector)
    I ordered already one vinyl at the nin.com store.
    By the way, I checked the nin.com store again to see what the price is for the us vinyl in relation to the euro (now the eu/usd is cheap).
    My bag says:
    SORRY THIS ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK IN YOUR REQUESTED QUANTITY
    Did anybody have the same line/problems? It makes no sense which quantity I use....
    Last edited by witte; 01-11-2015 at 04:22 AM.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    I ordered an extra vinyl @ JPC.de.
    I have a feeling it is the EU release (#collector)
    I ordered already one vinyl at the nine.com store.
    By the way, I checked the nin.com store again to see what the price is for the us vinyl in relation to the euro (now the eu/usd is cheap).
    My bag says:
    SORRY THIS ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK IN YOUR REQUESTED QUANTITY
    Did anybody have the same line/problems? It makes no sense which quantity I use....
    Just another way of saying sold out/out of stock.