Page 150 of 263 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,500 of 7885

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    Asses that huge aren't a good thing! Black culture has this thing for 'thick' girls, but that just means 'fat' and it just completely baffles me.
    that right there? that's casual racism. just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean you get to put down an entire culture for it.

and for the record, i'm a white person with a huge ass, and i love big asses on anyone.

also someone who is "thick" can be plenty attractive as long as they're a good person. fat ≠ ugly. don't be so narrow-minded. i think @Sarah K is one of the most attractive people i've ever seen, and she's the first to tell you she's a big woman. (sorry to drag you into this, honey, but i figured since you facepalmed the original post you wouldn't mind)

edit: also, for fuck's sake, if beynoce wasn't a woman, no one would give a shit about her physical appearance. i don't hear you criticizing jay-z for looking like a human puppy.
    Last edited by eversonpoe; 04-28-2016 at 09:51 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    that right there? that's casual racism. just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean you get to put down an entire culture for it.

That's completely insane, . I'm pretty sure I didn't put down any culture for anything. Saying I don't like something that is a norm in a different culture than mine isn't racism. Some cultures norms include women being covered head to toe in a burqa. It's not racist for me to say that's stupid as fuck.

also someone who is "thick" can be plenty attractive as long as they're a good person. fat ≠ ugly.

I mean, this is obviously an opinion, but being fat is unhealthy and generally regarded by everybody as unattractive. Whether you think it's attractive or not, it shouldn't be encouraged at all because, like I mentioned, it's fucking unhealthy and it's not a positive trait for a person to have. Just like we shouldn't encourage people to smoke or do drugs, we shouldn't be encouraging acceptance of being fat.

edit: also, for fuck's sake, if beynoce wasn't a woman, no one would give a shit about her physical appearance. i don't hear you criticizing jay-z for looking like a human puppy.

It seems you're missing the point. If Jay-Z was highly and commonly regarded as a supreme example of male beauty, I'd be the first to tell you that he's absolutely hideous. But nobody thinks of Jay-Z as the sexiest man ever, so it's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Also just lol-ing at someone calling Beyonce "fat". Goodness. Hahahahah. Okay, buddy.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    As a fat woman, I can assure you that being fat is not "generally regarded by everybody as unattractive".

It's all about personal preference. Am I going to be for everyone? No. Not at all. But NOBODY is attractive to everyone. It's all about finding the right fit for you. But to deem someone unattractive to "everyone" is extremely silly and short sighted.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    @Harry Seaward, if Beyonce randomly walked into a room and said "I'm going to sit on your dick" I'm sure you'd let her, c'mon now.

I can't stand her music though.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    As a fat woman, I can assure you that being fat is not "generally regarded by everybody as unattractive".

It's all about personal preference. Am I going to be for everyone? No. Not at all. But NOBODY is attractive to everyone. It's all about finding the right fit for you. But to deem someone unattractive to "everyone" is extremely silly and short sighted.
    Listen, I don't even know what you look like. I wasn't talking about you. This conversation really isn't about you. It's about Beyonce being physically and artistically over-rated. And I never really called Beyonce fat, I called her ass fat. Which it is.

Anyway, I also never said fat people were unattractive to everybody and I never said nobody finds fat people attractive. But I did say that the general majority opinion is that being obese or overweight is a trait which most people find unappealing and unattractive. Which it is. Being attracted to fat people is literally a commonly known fetish, it's called chubby chasing. So yeah, it's uncommon, which is why the people in our culture who are openly viewed as sexual icons or hottest woman/man alive are all physically fit and healthy. Attractiveness is subjective yes, but there are many aspects that we, as a culture, agree on and that's why an overall general consensus of attractiveness exists. This isn't an attack on you, it's not an attack on fat people, and it's not an attack on ugly people. It's just the way our society works.

But like I said, personally I think it's disgusting and incredibly harmful that there is a growing trend of 'activists' trying to force down society's throat the idea that being obese is perfectly acceptable and attractive, and that one is a monster if they don't agree. We shouldn't be encouraging people to start taking poor care of their health and telling impressionable people (like children or those with low self-esteem) that being fat is anything other than an objectively awful life choice.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Fat asses are the bomb imo

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Also just lol-ing at someone calling Beyonce "fat". Goodness. Hahahahah. Okay, buddy.
    seriously, I'm still trying to figure out how this is "fat" ... smh ...

Last edited by allegro; 04-28-2016 at 10:59 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how this is "fat" ... smh

(Nobody said it was.)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I mean, this is obviously an opinion, but being fat is unhealthy and generally regarded by everybody as unattractive.
    Oh. Okay...

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I'm heavily involved in the fetish and BDSM communities. I am well aware that there are fat fetishists. HOWEVER, I make a conscious choice to not involve myself with them. I'm actively losing weight right now. So there is no point in getting involved with someone who will fetishize my body. I need a person who will be supportive of me, no matter what weight I am!

You're not the authority on what is and is not attractive to anyone besides yourself. Stating you don't find someone attractive is okay, I guess. But making definitive statements about someone's level of hotness is lame.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    (Nobody said it was.)
    Beyonce's ass isn't "fat." That's just the shape of her ass, because most black people have high asses with that shape; it's actually nearly all muscle, especially in Beyonce's case because she works out like a maniac.

I actually also have a high ass, and even when I weighed 110 pounds but was working out I still had that high ass that was a prominent ass and it wasn't a typical flat white ass (even though I'm white); I suggest Khloe Kardashian as Exhibit B.

But as you can see in the below pics, J Lo's butt is actually a bit bigger than Beyonce's butt, and neither's butt is "fat" since they both work out all the time. Look at the circumference of their ARMS. But if you do a lot of dancing and lunges, your already-high glutes are going to get more accentuated.

Last edited by allegro; 04-28-2016 at 11:09 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I have an amazing ass, btw. It's huge.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    You're not the authority on what is and is not attractive to anyone besides yourself. Stating you don't find someone attractive is okay, I guess. But making definitive statements about someone's level of hotness is lame.
    I'm not doing that. I'm explaining that society does have certain general guidelines for judging things like this. There absolutely are factors that we as a culture, as a whole, agree on. There are people whose faces are covered entirely in pus-leaking acne or eczema and I'm certain there are also people who could find somebody with those traits attractive. But I can promise the vast majority of people would not. That's an extreme example, but all I'm trying to say is that there are rules that we as a society have settled on in regard to mostly subjective topics, like attractiveness or artistic talent.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Yes, and black men generally hate women with no butts. And plenty of white men love women with a great ass and they don't call it a "fat" ass, they call it a "great ass." Which is why J Lo and her booty-licious ass has made her so much money. So, as a culture, I don't think all white men (and I assume you are white but I could be wrong) agree with you, here.

It's okay if you prefer flat asses. Really. But assuming that all cultures stick to their own typically-shaped asses is faulty logic.
    Last edited by allegro; 04-28-2016 at 11:18 PM.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Haha yeah I don't have typical flat white ass, too.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Yes, and black men generally hate women with no butts. And plenty of white men love women with a great ass and they don't call it a "fat" ass, they call it a "great ass." Which is why J Lo and her booty-licious ass has made her so much money. So, as a culture, I don't think all white men (and I assume you are white but I could be wrong) agree with you, here.

It's okay if you prefer flat asses. Really. But assuming that all cultures stick to their own typically-shaped asses is faulty logic.
    While I stand by what I said, I think I made a mistake trying to bring race into this. It wasn't really relevant, so what you're saying is totally correct - different people of all types like all different physical traits in other people. I'm not disagreeing with any of that. I'm not saying there's any objective measure of beauty or sexiness.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I like @allegro 's posts today. Moar asses plz.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @allegro i don't know your name and i've never seen your face, but now i know about your ass. The internet is a strange place.

As for me, i only go for women with curves. And the way the media is constantly putting (usually digitally enhanced) images of women and girls with utterly unrealistically perfect bodies and holding it up as the standard of beauty pisses me off.
    I think that it does damage to women and girls. I think it contributes to self esteem issues, causing women and girls to think that they aren't good enough because they cannot have this often unattainable and even unhealthy body that she has been conditioned to think that she MUST have.
    My wife and mother are both constantly fearing that they are "fat" (neither of them is fat) and it breaks my heart.
    The same thing goes for age. Only youth is beautiful.

I think that this whole thing is by design-keep women's self esteem low and they will continue spending money on products to improve themselves. If you buy the right product, men will think that you are attractive and therefore you will have self worth. (BTW, i also don't go for women who wear make-up)

And as far as Beyonce goes, she isn't some amazing songwriter. She doesn't write her own songs. And her image is carefully crafted. Bey is a BRAND.
    But she IS one hell of a performer. Also, i like a LOT of "pop" songs that weren't written by the artist who performs the song. At the end of the day, isn't it about what the song sounds like? Hell, The D.O.C. ghostwrote for Snoop and i still love Doggystyle.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    The way that, when someone dies under circumstances that could carry a stigma, asshole "friends" don't understand discretion on facebook.
    One of her "friends" posted "she died from a staff infection from shooting up heroine, bro. she was my bff in hs." (sic)

I wanted to somehow rip this terrible bastard through the computer. She was in recovery and had worked her ass off and gotten clean and gotten her kids back. I was proud of her. She slipped up, but she died from an INFECTION.
    That's all that anyone needs to know.
    @RocketScience knows the guy...remember mr generation IDGAF? that fucker.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    seriously, I'm still trying to figure out how this is "fat" ... smh ...

These are the same idiots that call Amy Schumer fat.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    These are the same idiots that call Amy Schumer fat.
    Amy Schumer definitely 100% is overweight, aka fat.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    it's beyond that though @Swykk .
    [IMG][/IMG]
    they called this girl "too fat" to be a model, for instance.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    The starve yourself culture is dumbfounding.

I think most actresses and especially models all look sickly. I get that they do this because that's the crazy fucking standard but what can we do to change that standard? Anna Kendrick does bits about it on her Twitter...that she's always hungry.

"Bro, I'm like into chicks that look like they don't eat."

It's madness. Amy Schumer looks like an actual woman to me. I think she's quite attractive. I discussed the same thing months ago when Ashley Graham, who is cute, landed one of the covers of SI. People fat shamed Ronda Rousey, another girl I find very attractive, as well.

I think Jewel Staite is probably the hottest girl I've ever seen...on the Firefly show where she had a healthy 15lbs or so more on her. She lost the weight after that and had talked about doing so. I still love her now but she's doing that actress thing they all kind of have to do on some level. It's sad. Aubrey Plaza, Alison Brie, Gillian Jacobs, Brie Larson, Olivia Wilde and Emily Blunt as well...still all really cute but stuck in the cycle of perpetuating a bad body image.

I don't understand it and I don't want to, unlike most things where I like knowing where opposing opinions come from. You're into sickly girls who probably suffer health issues to get work and you're perpetuating a terrible body image for all girls.

And you know what? I'll be real with everyone because that's kind of what I do...I have lost 50 pounds in the last couple of years. I weigh 204lbs. I am about 6 feet tall. I still look at myself and this stupid culture eats away at me. So I'm not nearly as deep in it, but I understand the struggle and highly possible body dysmorphia.
    Last edited by Swykk; 04-29-2016 at 07:32 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Doesn't Amy weigh like 150? I remember her speaking out when a magazine put her in a plus size edition because well... She isn't.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    it's beyond that though @Swykk .
    [IMG][/IMG]
    they called this girl "too fat" to be a model, for instance.
    butt is too small

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Because I forgot to mention it before:

While I can't stand her music, Beyoncé looks like she works out A LOT. Not getting the body shaming on her at all.

As in, I'm 1000% sure she has a personal trainer.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    butt is too small
    [IMG][/IMG]

But they told her that was the problem. Her butt is WAY too big "for the industry."
    The story also says that she is medically, unhealthily UNDERweight.

I don't understand why men would want to be with girls who are that skinny.
    But i think it all has to do with the media. The media perpetuates the false image of beauty to sell diets and makeups and shit.
    The men see the women in the magazine and are conditioned to think that's what beauty is.

Meanwhile, SEVENTY PERCENT of us are overweight in the us according to the CDC.
    Last edited by elevenism; 04-29-2016 at 08:49 AM.