Page 59 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2415

Thread: COLD and BLACK and INFINITE - The Fall 2018 NIN Tour SPOILERS THREAD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does LA have the same union bullshit that has meant the band couldn't play past 11 at previous shows? I'm guessing not given the times, meaning that I'm optimistic for a longer show.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Wonder why they are pushing their set time back a half hour more than usual?
    Maybe cause its friday, its LA and rush hour is a bitch. The Palladium has a bit more leeway than most of the venues on the tour anyway. Theyve done shows that have gone very late. I mean, Im not shocked its going to end closer to midnight than the rest of the tour, but theres potential at least to go late. The band can take their time and not be pressed for time, thats also another thing too. Ive seens shows where the headliner gave themselves an extra 15 - 20 mins just to not be rushed during a set, and its nice to know theyre comfortable and making the most they can out of a performance. In the end, these are the last shows, Live Nation is going to make a brinks truck of money and Trent is being given carte blanche. I dont know how they dont film a live dvd from these last ones either, especially with the photo print offer.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Probably a question for LA people that have been there before or are familiar with it. re: curfew- would be a bummer if NIN only plays ~1:15 regardless of how many nights they’re there for, most people are probably just attending one show. Either way I wouldn’t chance it and make sure to have your spot by 9:15. Doubt they take into account for traffic that late. Chicago is a bitch too, and there’s basically no parking a available bybthe Aragon. Gotta get lucky with a spot or park 10 mins away.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    It looks like they opened with Mr. Self Destruct, followed maybe by Last?

Nobody is updating setlist.fm at the moment. If you're there make sure to enjoy the gigs!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Yeah unless they premiere something I don’t expect much talk until after the show.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm confident we won't get any debuts at all for these dates. Still great setlists.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Still hoping for a The Idea of You debut one of these LA shows.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Parasite with Mariqueen! (I miss HTDA!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Parasite with Mariqueen! (I miss HTDA!)
    Confirmed?

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperanzan View Post
    Confirmed?
    yes.

they're doing 'a drowning' now too. there was one in between, but i couldn't make it out.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That’s awesome! Guess that counts as a debut, so I’ve already lost my bet - not that I’m complaining...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Was A Drowning actually played on the HTDA tour or is this the first time it’s ever been played?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Was A Drowning actually played on the HTDA tour or is this the first time it’s ever been played?
    IIRC it was the main set closer on that tour.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie teardrop View Post
    yes.

they're doing 'a drowning' now too. there was one in between, but i couldn't make it out.
    Ugh. Please no HTDA next Saturday other than maybe Parasite.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post

Man, that was a good show...

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Ugh. Please no HTDA next Saturday other than maybe Parasite.
    I'm not a fan either. The only HTDA song I like is actually "a drowning" so this is kinda neat if they played that one.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    From what I can gleam off IG thus far, they've played MSD, Last, MotP, Piggy, Reptile, Shit Mirror, GBDTD, Gave Up, Copy of A, Parasite, A Drowning, Welcome Oblivion, Closer, Wish, THTF, HLAH, Hurt
    Last edited by bobbie solo; 12-08-2018 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Whoever is editing setlist.fm is claiming they played AATCHB. if true, all the standard stuff listed above and the meh HDTA stuff is cancelled out and the setlist was great lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The HTDA haters will be out in full force soon!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperanzan View Post
    The HTDA haters will be out in full force soon!
    He's already here!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Whoever is editing setlist.fm is claiming they played AATCHB. if true, all the standard stuff listed above and the meh HDTA stuff is cancelled out and the setlist was great lol.
    They could come out, play that one song and walk away and it would have been worth the price of admission!

So far, night 1 doesn't convince me I need to run out and drop a grand on last minute hotel and plane tickets for an emergency run next week.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Yes they played home, AATCHB, then hurt for encore.

*ugly crying*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Wow a HTDA mini set. I’d love to see “welcome oblivion”. But really, since she’s right there, play “she’s gone away”. Why would you not?!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Five more nights. They are near home which probably makes it easier to have someone watching the kids. I would expect more HTDA. I like every one of their songs. I don’t understand the hate. She’s his wife, and I am sure they enjoy to opportunity to perform again. I’d expect to see a lot more, maybe every night out there.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    So, between the two BOTP prints, the new Cheng, that email about the exclusive photo prints, the hype has finally gotten to me and my brain gave me a NIN dream last night.

I've had about a dozen of these in in my life and NONE of them have come even remotely true. The dream centered around getting an email about a week after the final show saying that all six shows were available for download in .wav,FLAC and mp3 format. Over all six nights, they'd played every song they'd learned plus a few new ones. I woke up, went to my email ready to download my stuff...and remembered it was a fucking dream.

I hate my fucking stupid brain.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Disliking a band is very different from hating. People are só sensitive these days. Ugh.

I'm not a big fan of htda either. Sorry for the hate lol.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    But really, since she’s right there, play “she’s gone away”. Why would you not?!
    The reaction to it being played live seemed to be a little tepid, so maybe they've shelved it for the time being.

Also, the whining about HTDA material being played is really, really silly.
    Last edited by BRoswell; 12-08-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    If nothing else, I’m just hoping that set is a sign that HTDA isn’t dead yet.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Anyone see Brook Linder walking around on stage with his camera again? Didn't see him at the Irving shows. Wonder if he's editing a ton of footage for the previous nights ala the Ahead of Ourselves video... won't get my hopes up though.