Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: NIN Live 2022 SPOILERS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I hope NIN does another round of scrubbing, the Vegas show looks to be around 50% reseller tickets still available on Ticketmaster and the rest are on Stubhub, etc with maybe only a couple hundred fans actually going to this show at the moment. It was pretty easy getting Vegas tickets for NIN back in 2018, probably because they had played there so many times during the last couple of tours.

I think the easier show to see for this tour will be Vegas once the scalpers start scrambling to sell off their thousands of tickets in September, it may be my only chance to see them this year.
    Last edited by fishtifer; 04-09-2022 at 10:38 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I’m confused as to why Nashville wasn’t one of the shows for the verified fan thing. It appears that 60% or more of that shows tickets are being re-sold

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Reminds me of a certain Bill-sharer at Rockville testifying on the Ticketmaster/Livenation merger.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Hoping for live debut of Everything this tour!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    btw, he barely scraped the surface on what really happens. You dont wanna know how far back and how deep it truly is. He had a golden opportunity to throw some other people under the bus but he didnt have time. This needed an hour long segment but theres no way you keep peoples attention for that long. This is just enough to piss you off. And of course artists are in on it. They cant make money from record sales or streaming. Platinum and dynamic pricing are Ticketmasters new revenue stream. Not straight up sales. There are so many tickets which are platinum from the get go now during an onsale. They dont even let the algorithm take time to figure it out, they just dont care now. And trust me, if you arent somebody that regular goes to concerts and keeps up with what is happening, youre hopelessly out gunned now.

Go read this

https://www.ticketnews.com/2022/02/l...ticket-prices/
    Yeah we're in a new rough era as concertgoers. Worst part is that so many of our favorite acts are going along with this, rather than refusing to take part in platinum tickets shenanigans.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Well, it seems the resale market is crashing on the Tennessee show (3 weeks to show date). On the Ticketmaster Resale platform alone, it seems like about 35-40% of the total seats are up for resell. That doesn't even include other resale platforms like Stubhub, et al. It looks like Ticketmaster Resale doesn't let you sell below face value (unless the artist allows it), so a lot of resale tickets are at face value.

But on Stubhub, prices have crashed below face value. Seats in the 3xx sections are going for as little as 34% of face value ($17 on $49.50). Seats in the 2xx sections are going for as low as 72% of face value ($65 on $89.50). Even pit tickets are currently below face value, 91% ($215 on $234).

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Well, it seems the resale market is crashing on the Tennessee show (3 weeks to show date). On the Ticketmaster Resale platform alone, it seems like about 35-40% of the total seats are up for resell. That doesn't even include other resale platforms like Stubhub, et al. It looks like Ticketmaster Resale doesn't let you sell below face value (unless the artist allows it), so a lot of resale tickets are at face value.

But on Stubhub, prices have crashed below face value. Seats in the 3xx sections are going for as little as 34% of face value ($17 on $49.50). Seats in the 2xx sections are going for as low as 72% of face value ($65 on $89.50). Even pit tickets are currently below face value, 91% ($215 on $234).
    Cleveland is still at 750 resale pit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Good! I hope this happens with the Vegas show soon so I can see NIN this year, it's kind of hard to pay 3-5 times more than the 2018 prices, not sure if they can top that tour unless they bring back some visuals with the deep cuts.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Cleveland is still at 750 resale pit
    Yeah, Tennessee was the most stark example I found (it also had the most egregious amount of resale tickets available on the seating maps). Obviously, the other shows aren't going to move dramatically (assuming they fall) until it gets closer to the date. Although, I did note that resale GA tickets for both Red Rocks dates fell about 25% after the Verified Fan sale on Thursday (and reserved seating has moved lower too).

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

I wonder how many half empty “sold out” venues it would take for Trent to do something about NIN shows.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Hoping for live debut of Everything this tour!
    Imagine opening the show with Everything into Now I’m Nothing to troll us.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    They’re playing The Met in Philly on may 24th

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    This bodes well for more East Coast shows, I'd think. Between this and Boston a few days later, what's the over/under on them announcing something in NYC around that timeframe?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    This bodes well for more East Coast shows, I'd think. Between this and Boston a few days later, what's the over/under on them announcing something in NYC around that timeframe?

they probably wouldve announced it already. But im sure there is still the radius clause in play so Philly was as close as they could get to Boston.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Now that's a presale code I can get behind.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    they probably wouldve announced it already.
    You could've said the same thing about Philly before today, no?

But im sure there is still the radius clause in play so Philly was as close as they could get to Boston.
    Is that a thing? I thought bands play shows in the vicinity of festivals they are playing all the time.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    You could've said the same thing about Philly before today, no?

Is that a thing? I thought bands play shows in the vicinity of festivals they are playing all the time.
    it’s definitely a thing but I think Boston to NYC is acceptable. When NIN played Made in America 2013, that meant no Tension stop in Philly but I went to Newark and I don’t think that was much further than Boston to NYC

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    it’s definitely a thing but I think Boston to NYC is acceptable. When NIN played Made in America 2013, that meant no Tension stop in Philly but I went to Newark and I don’t think that was much further than Boston to NYC
    They also played a show in NYC a day after Panorama. But maybe that was acceptable because it wasn't announced until the day of Panorama?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Artists pay Ticketmaster to be the bad guy on their behalf, it's part of their business model.
    Pearl Jam was right and they never should have lost that lawsuit in the 90s

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I read that Boston and Daytona were to replace Foo Fighters at the last minute, so I don't think they planned on these shows until very recently. NYC may or may not happen, as most festivals have rules in their contracts about playing shows within a certain radius within a certain time frame. So maybe they'll play after Boston or schedule something last minute.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    They also played a show in NYC a day after Panorama. But maybe that was acceptable because it wasn't announced until the day of Panorama?
    true. I remember that because I got pissed that I slept in and missed the tickets that were announced and sold the same day. I think it really just depends on the festival and the contract so we can’t really say for certain what the case is. My main point was that those contracts do exist. Maybe since they were a last minute replacement for Foo Fighters they negotiated a different contract? Or maybe that festival just doesn’t do it at all

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    These quickly announced shows with a month in between or so have me hoping that they'll find a way to play St. Louis Music Park sometime before their UK run, but I probably won't hold my breath.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    These quickly announced shows with a month in between or so have me hoping that they'll find a way to play St. Louis Music Park sometime before their UK run, but I probably won't hold my breath.
    I don't expect it, we're probably looking till late 2023 - early 2024 before these mega artists start playing cities like STL. Gotta hit Chicago/LA/New York 6 more times each to make it work. Can't wait to hear Echoplex again lmaoooo

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I don't expect it, we're probably looking till late 2023 - early 2024 before these mega artists start playing cities like STL. Gotta hit Chicago/LA/New York 6 more times each to make it work. Can't wait to hear Echoplex again lmaoooo
    Nooooooooooooo!!!! Also, everyone is skipping STL for KC so I better get used to traveling for Mr. Reznor.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I haven't done a deep-dive, but it appears like The Met's 3,500 capacity is the smallest for the tour.

Regardless, I have no doubt this will be another pre-sale shit show with Reseller/Bots scooping up tickets six at a time, or TM's Official Platinum bullshit inflating the price x5.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I haven't done a deep-dive, but it appears like The Met's 3,500 capacity is the smallest for the tour.

Regardless, I have no doubt this will be another pre-sale shit show with Reseller/Bots scooping up tickets six at a time, or TM's Official Platinum bullshit inflating the price x5.
    leave the gun take the cannoli

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's more likely we'll get an extra Philly show on Wednesday the 25th, to be announced after the first show sells out.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buckets of lube View Post
    It's more likely we'll get an extra Philly show on Wednesday the 25th, to be announced after the first show sells out.
    well then hopefully I’ll be at both lol

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Nooooooooooooo!!!! Also, everyone is skipping STL for KC so I better get used to traveling for Mr. Reznor.
    Road trips are cool, but JFC man. It's been a decade.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

At least y'all had a show in 2013. Wisconsin hasn't had anything since 2006! 16 years.