Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    dude my ketamine days, the early 2000s, it was still legal. i have a little to say about it because it's one of the few things that i can say that ive done way, way more of than most.
    we ordered pounds of it from germany.
    even back in 98 when we were still in high school, the cop at the high school caught us with a bunch of it and knew we were insanely fucked up, but when they had it tested there was NOTHING they could do to us, lololol.

when my clique stopped getting hold of it legally, i quit fucking with it.
    i mean my people sold it CHEEP cheep cheep.

also shnm (some of my homeboys not me) lolol started breaking into veterinary clinics and getting hold of it when the overseas thing dried up (the degenerate fucks.)

Seriously, SERIOUSLY not me...it's just the SWIM thing cracks me up. MNLNM (my nigga leroy not me)

Anyway @ibanez33 i;m not trying to front but seriously, seriously, there was a point in time where we literally had POUNDS of K. Pure, fucking uncut K.
    it was insane. and it seemed safe enough that i REALLY took it to the edge experimenting with it. i would snort, say, a gram of it, and from what i understand, just be screaming the whole time...shit like that.
    You can't explain ketamine to the uninitiated...it's like reality rolls up into a little ball and implodes and what's left is a new reality.
    either that, or your senses are taken away and you get new senses.
    i hope you are doing enough of it to get the full effect.
    JESUS this is making me want some of it. it's probably been 12 years since i had any.

When it became illegal and my people stopped getting it, i bought some ONCE and was like WTF?!?! because what i got for $20 we used to sell for $5.

but i long for the days man. we had this invincible crew, like 20 of us, who were always together as much as possible when i was in my late teens/early twenties, and we did it to DEATH. it was during MDMA 2.0 ...the second big wave in 2000 or so.
    and honest to god, we had house parties that were all you can eat k. i miss it, and those days, and those people.
    God damn that all sounds amazing. How much were you paying/charging for it back when it was legal? It's $80 a gram nowadays where I am. Also you pretty much hit the nail on the head with "it's like reality rolls up into a little ball and implodes and what's left is a new reality. either that, or your senses are taken away and you get new senses.", I feel like it's usually a bit of both.

Quote Originally Posted by millionmilesaway View Post
    I don't do drugs but without a fault whenever drugs go missing at the vet clinic its the Ketamine.

also we have this fun little cocktail for cats called "kitty magic" (ketamine+buprenorphine+dexdomitor) when we reverse the dex all thats left is the ketamine and the cats are tweaked for the rest of the day. Sometimes its entertaining but lots of cats thrash around when coming down from it. I think it would be scary to see a person in the same situation
    huh, I don't find Ketamine really has a comedown like other drugs do. Eventually after I stop doing it I just sort of get less and less high until I'm sober again, whereas with most other drugs I can feel it starting to wear off and then it all just comes crashing down at once and I feel like shit for the next 12-24 hours.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 05-17-2015 at 05:31 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    God damn that all sounds amazing. How much were you paying/charging for it back when it was legal? It's $80 a gram nowadays where I am. Also you pretty much hit the nail on the head with "it's like reality rolls up into a little ball and implodes and what's left is a new reality. either that, or your senses are taken away and you get new senses.", I feel like it's usually a bit of both.
    well i didn;t sell it or weight it, but all i know is that when we quit getting it and i bought some elsewhere, a 20 was what we sold for 5. and remember, what we had was 100 percent pure. i never did it again after we lost that connection, once i saw how much it cost.

those were crazy times.

one of my best friends (who is a sober, successful business type nowadays) was moving about 2000 rolls a week. another of my best friends, his roomate (who is dead these days,) was the one ordering the k.

sigh...it was so much fun. for us, the K was damn near free and the pure tested mdma was about $5 a tab.

we did crazy shit. we rented a fucking bus so we could all go to a rave in houston (from dallas.)

i was very lucky. and it wasn't just the drugs, it was the unity, the family, you know?
    @millionmilesaway you feed buprenorphine to CATS? that is one of my very favorite drugs. it's sold as subutex or suboxone as opiate replacement therapy.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    @millionmilesaway you feed buprenorphine to CATS? that is one of my very favorite drugs. it's sold as subutex or suboxone as opiate replacement therapy.
    its one of the most commonly used veterinary drugs inside the clinic, one of the only painkillers that isn't toxic to cats. Used a lot on small exotic pets too since its a liquid. we have had to cut off owners because of suspicion of them abusing it instead of giving it to their unfortunate pets.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by millionmilesaway View Post
    its one of the most commonly used veterinary drugs inside the clinic, one of the only painkillers that isn't toxic to cats. Used a lot on small exotic pets too since its a liquid. we have had to cut off owners because of suspicion of them abusing it instead of giving it to their unfortunate pets.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buprenorphine

i was on it for two years.

i also used it to taper off a nasty little opiate habit i picked up in 2011 or so.

i could use another round of it now

edit: ugggghhhh fucking opiate withdrawal is nasty
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-25-2015 at 07:23 AM.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Mmm hazelnut everything! Gob bless germany

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    picked up a new vape.
    The "old" DrDabber Ghost on the left. The new Light model in the middle. On the right is one of those shitty Blu e-cigs for size comparison.
    They are both pretty awesome, but the extremely small size of the Light is great. Rechargeable/replaceable battery. Titanium heater coils.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Was gonna start dabing but a buddy got pooped with a small amount about an 1/8's worth and almost got a felony charge... Sucks because it's so much better in sui many ways but that. Yea North Dakota!

Sill good to know my options.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post
    Was gonna start dabing but a buddy got pooped with a small amount about an 1/8's worth and almost got a felony charge... Sucks because it's so much better in sui many ways but that. Yea North Dakota!
    Damn dude that sucks.

Ever since moving to a place where it's so much more chill on mj, I can't imagine going back. I don't know if Kansas (where I'm from) is anything like North Dakota, but I imagine it can't be that different.

Hopefully one day soon the reefer madness will stop.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post

Sill good to know my options.
    wait what? I'm out in CA so I don't have to deal with that but.... is there somewhere that concentrated weed is somehow worse (legally) than the flowers? Everywhere I have seen, they just go by weight for anything weed related. That's why edibles really fuck over a lot of people (lots more weight per dose). Concentrates would be the ideal form for that situation.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    I also refuse to call it dabs. "concentrates" forever. A decade ago the term "dabs" didn't exist and people knew how to DIY butane extractions. Then "dabs" was invented and kids are blowing up their houses by doing the extraction indoors and loading the concentrates into crack rigs. like, the fuck kids!? Thanks for advancing the small vape tech though

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    No right? That's what I figured as well but, I guess since its concentrated it becomes a felony possession, and stuff. Also at least here in ND they just, last year or the year before, dropped simple possession to a (?) class c misdemeanor. So at least a seed doesn't land you jail time anymore.
    That's what blew my mind when I came over the bridge from MN where as long as I can remember anything under an once was just ticket. The Dakota's are not pot friendly that's for sure.
    Last edited by Pillfred; 06-20-2015 at 07:23 PM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    fucking weird
    3.5g is a shitload though. Thats like 1-2oz of flower turned into concentrate.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Honestly, I like it for many reasons. It's super discrete in a pen vape. A little BB sized pellet loaded in will last me weeks of infrequent use. You have a lot more control over how much is delivered, so it's much easier to get doses that have almost no impairment but provide the desired effect (sleep aid, etc). Carrying/traveling into enemy territory is pretty easy if you just have personal use quantities. It's pretty hard to notice a platic-looking BB-sized thing like that, especially when it can be formed into whatever shape you want and stuffed into wherever you want it. Even if you have to toss it, it's hard to see if someone does so (compared to a gram or two of flower).

Not that I am hardcore about it. Most of my use is for sleep aid purposes. This Blue Dream strain is magical for that. Much better than melatonin or most of the prescription sleep aids.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Chicken and Waffles blunt wraps exist.

That is all.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    So, substances have a long history of getting weird with me. I'm super allergic to stuff in the codeine/demerol family (vomiting and hallucinating happens). Alcohol makes me feel shitty more often than not and fucks up my stomach even in reasonable amounts. I burn through some anesthetics. Etc.

That + the fact that I have obsessive compulsive disorder means most drugs are off the table for me, and that drinking isn't really a thing I enjoy.

THAT SAID, weed is like THE drug that doesn't get dumb with me.

Unfortunately, a couple of times I've gotten *REALLY* stoned recently I've had bad highs. Same weed both times, so I'm wondering if it was my problem or the weed. Lots of weird head pressure and doing/saying things and then promptly feeling like I didn't actually do/say them. Not fun. :/

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yo, I will smoke it for you and report my findings.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Yo, I will smoke it for you and report my findings.
    Boyfriend ran out of it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    It could have been the weed. I've had similar experiences over the years where different types of weed have affected e in different ways. The worst is when its objectively good weed but it just seems to affect me in a way that i don't particularly enjoy.

Anyhow i got drunk the other night and decided that it would be a good idea to eat some acid o got from a friend before going to bed. I've done this a few times as it's really odd waking up/dreaming on acid. This shit however was some of the headset acid i've done in a rather long time. Being the fool that i sometimes am i decided to go ahead and mow down the other one as well. I didn't leave my apartment for the next 12 hours. And even then i was still fairly twisted. Yesterday i felt great however. For me i find a good acid trip the next best thing to taking an actual vacation, and an excellent way to relieve built up stress. To paraphrase Ween, i scraped the mucus off my brain. In retrospect i probably should not have eaten that second hit.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Am i the only person who hates weed? Ive never liked it, always liked Alcohol way more...i loved other drugs i did i loved Cocaine i loved Ecstasy i loved Speed but ive never agreed with Cannabis..It always made me paranoid, nauseous, and out of control...
    Its nowhere near as nice as alcohol i never felt 'chilled' on it...and the amount of people i know who were regular weed smokers who now have mental health disorders is disturbing. One guy i know has Schitzophrenia he is now literally insane..and was a big weed smoker and ten years ago was normal.
    Its a crap high, if you want a good time do something harder.. maybe its just me but i feel more mentally stable on Coke, Methedrone andEcstasy and Speed than i do with weed its just weird and passive and nasty.... you dont know whats in it.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Passive? It can be sometimes. Also, for MANY weed is enough for a good time so it's really not fair to be telling people to try something else or something "harder". Lately I've been enjoying weed again, but again it needs to be when I'm alone and this strain in particular makes me sleep really well, so I've been smoking it an hour or so before sleep. To each their own!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It'll be very sad to see federal/state relations go backwards if the next president wants to wage that war against washington, oregon, colorado, and DC. if i dont live in a state where i can buy weed products from a store before i die i'll be disappointed with myself/the country.

our country spends so much fucking money to enforce marijuana laws and punish marijuana crimes it's disgusting.
    Last edited by TheyCallMeDrug; 08-01-2015 at 12:14 AM.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Same weed both times, so I'm wondering if it was my problem or the weed.
    It can be both, honestly. If you are in an area that has a wide and reliable selection, get your hands on some sativa heavy strains and indica heavy strains. Maybe even some 50/50 mixes. See which type you are more into. I fucking HATE indica heavy strains.
    If you don't have that kind of access, you can improvise with a vape that can be set to very specific temperatures. Basically, sativa's tend to be higher in THC while Indicas are stronger in the CBDs. When it comes to vaporization temperatures, the THC will release at lower temps than the CBDs. So, you can get more THC while leaving the CBDs on the plan by just vaping at really low temps.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    @Exocet , i liked your post until the end, where you told people to "try something harder" because "you don't know what's in it."
    Do you know what's in your coke? Ice? Whatever the fuck the kids are calling MDMA these days?
    I highly, HIGHLY doubt it, and by the way, i did a shitload of ex back in the days when i KNEW THE MANUFACTURER who not only had testing kits, he sent his pills into dancesafe to prove their purity.
    Generally, what's in weed is weed.
    BUT...i don't like it. Like i've said before, i loved it for years and years and never dreamed i wouldn't like it, and then one day i just didn't.

My brother lives in denver and they are getting so advanced with which strains have which cannibanoids and therefore produce which effects. I'd really like to try it again. But i can't, because i get drug tested, which brings me to why i came to this thread in the first place.

I am really scared about my opiate tolerance, y'all. I got in that awful wreck about three years ago, and i've been on 6 10mg norco a day for a couple of years. It used to be my drug of choice. Now, i can legit take 25 or 30 of them and not get a buzz.

Then, recently, i had a big seizure and wound up with 3 vertebrae in my back fractured. Well, the doctor switched me to oxycodone 15mg, 6 a day.
    I've eaten 15 of them in a day. The first five, i catch a bit of a buzz. The rest of them don't affect me. And yes, i'm talking $1 a mg on the streets roxicodone...the real shit...all killer, no filler. I am currently prescribed $90 street value of that shit a day.
    Also, my mom is on fentanyl (she has a metal plate and screws in her neck.) 2 75 microgram patches q 72. And when she's done with them, i put them in my cheeks. They're going in the trash anyway, and that way i can kick down some vicodin to whomever in the house may need some as well as have some extra. Before, it was the only time i got pain relief (once i got tolerant to the vicodin.) Lately, i've been getting some pain relief from the oxy, but only for like 2 hours. It turns out that a broken back REALLY fucking hurts. Go figure.
    The doc only gave me 2 weeks worth (90,) and i was supposed to have a very helpful surgery on wed. But my insurance has not approved it yet, and the nurse told me to come get another triplicate on tuesday, and yes, it's oxy again.
    To top things off, my mom has switched to changing the patches every OTher day, which means what i get is 1/3 stronger and i get it 33% more often.

Those things would have sounded fucking WONDERFUL before i got on steady RX pain meds. I got them on the streets whenever i could for years and years, and when i got them, i FELT those motherfuckers. And oxy would REALLY put my dick in the dirt.

And it IS cool to have all that oxy and the extra fent, but the thing is, your tolerance just gets higher and higher. And fentanyl is IT. There is no stronger opiate. Oxy is pretty damn strong too.

I MISS getting a fucking buzz. i LOVE opiates! they make me happier than damn near anything. But nowadays it's always "i think i MIIIIIGHT feel something."

After i get this back surgery and get through the soreness, i'm going to man up and reset my tolerance. I'm going to do like 5 days of withdrawals.
    Then my tolerance should be back to normal.

It would help a WHOLE lot if i had some suboxone, but they just don't sell it on the street. Hell, in this town they don't even sell weed, but in d town, i only ever found sub for sale in two places, and one of them is dead, and the other is a trap house that has surely been shut down by now.

The hell of it all is that i STILL HURT like a motherfucker. I'm losing my mind. I have literally barely been able to walk for almost two months now.

Well, that's me venting about opiums/ I hope it was fun and educashonal.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    @Exocet , i liked your post until the end, where you told people to "try something harder" because "you don't know what's in it."
    Do you know what's in your coke? Ice? Whatever the fuck the kids are calling MDMA these days?
    I highly, HIGHLY doubt it, and by the way, i did a shitload of ex back in the days when i KNEW THE MANUFACTURER who not only had testing kits, he sent his pills into dancesafe to prove their purity.
    Generally, what's in weed is weed.
    BUT...i don't like it. Like i've said before, i loved it for years and years and never dreamed i wouldn't like it, and then one day i just didn't.
    Yeah your right...you dont know whats in anything these days...most of its got weird shit in it. You never know, drugs work differently for different people, weed just does not go with me, by do something harder..i mean do something better or something different ...not jump from weed to speedballing!!! only because i dont like weed. but i know most love it and are fine.

Im just really aware there are very few who have the same opinion about it as me?

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I think people who don't enjoy weed have literal mental problems. SWIM has a girlfriend with OCD, ADD, etc... and she can be Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on that shit. I didn't know it was possible to get mad while high.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    So, I was staining a table in my dining room. Had the windows open, but was picking up after and I think I got myself a little high off of the fumes. Ugh. Oops.

Can't say it feels that bad, and I probably didn't make myself stupid forever. ((( But fml.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    These days I've been smoking a lot of weed, self medicating my really intense emotions. It really helps to disconnect me a little, this might not be the best way to cope right now but it's the healthiest out of my self-destructive tendencies. I want to cry or punch something every 5 minutes these past few days. My mind has been obsessed with a certain thing and the only time I can really let go of it temporarily is by getting stoned, effectively turning off my thinking brain.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Dear knowledgeable people of ETS, could anyone tell me what I witnessed at a party? Three people ended up being taken by an ambulance after taking a drug and it all looked really scary, so I was wondering what it is they might have taken.

The first one was a guy who I initially dismissed as drunk. He was on his hands and knees, head to the ground, screaming and howling. Like I said, I just assumed he was very drunk and mad about something. We walked past and sat at a table outside of the club.

Next to us was a girl in a kind of a weird "dance" with a guy. I assumed that he was drunk and she was trying to support his weight because her knees seemed to be giving out on her. As I looked closer, it was actually him supporting her. It got progressively worse. Her legs looked stiff, she was shuffling around with her knees flexing every once in a while. Then her face started to look weird, eyes shut tightly, mouth rhythmically doing a kissing grimace, then her arms flailing. Some people ran over with a chair to get her to sit down because her friend couldn't support her anymore. They were unable to sit her down because her legs were stiff and she had no motor control whatsoever. They put her on the floor, she looked like she was seizing, her legs were doing the same motions as when she was standing. She was totally silent throughout. Then she went totally limp (she was put in recovery position and an ambulance was called).
    Meanwhile, a crowd gathered around the howling guy who was no longer howling, but was also on the ground doing similar seizure movements. The two ambulances arrived, the girl regained consciousness but still had no motor control, body stiff, she was drooling, her face in a grimace, they had problems putting her on a gurney.

Then a third guy came outside surrounded by his friends, sat in a chair but I couldn't see what was going on, only that people were pouring water on his head and then he went totally limp in his chair. After the third ambulance arrived they injected him with something and he came to, confused and aggressive, strapped in a gurney.

They all went down within 20 minutes of each other.
    I'm assuming this looked a lot worse than it actually was because the paramedics were in no hurry to leave once they got them in the ambulances (they stuck around about 20-30 minutes).
    So what could it have been?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Dear knowledgeable people of ETS, could anyone tell me what I witnessed at a party? Three people ended up being taken by an ambulance after taking a drug and it all looked really scary, so I was wondering what it is they might have taken.

The first one was a guy who I initially dismissed as drunk. He was on his hands and knees, head to the ground, screaming and howling. Like I said, I just assumed he was very drunk and mad about something. We walked past and sat at a table outside of the club.

Next to us was a girl in a kind of a weird "dance" with a guy. I assumed that he was drunk and she was trying to support his weight because her knees seemed to be giving out on her. As I looked closer, it was actually him supporting her. It got progressively worse. Her legs looked stiff, she was shuffling around with her knees flexing every once in a while. Then her face started to look weird, eyes shut tightly, mouth rhythmically doing a kissing grimace, then her arms flailing. Some people ran over with a chair to get her to sit down because her friend couldn't support her anymore. They were unable to sit her down because her legs were stiff and she had no motor control whatsoever. They put her on the floor, she looked like she was seizing, her legs were doing the same motions as when she was standing. She was totally silent throughout. Then she went totally limp (she was put in recovery position and an ambulance was called).
    Meanwhile, a crowd gathered around the howling guy who was no longer howling, but was also on the ground doing similar seizure movements. The two ambulances arrived, the girl regained consciousness but still had no motor control, body stiff, she was drooling, her face in a grimace, they had problems putting her on a gurney.

Then a third guy came outside surrounded by his friends, sat in a chair but I couldn't see what was going on, only that people were pouring water on his head and then he went totally limp in his chair. After the third ambulance arrived they injected him with something and he came to, confused and aggressive, strapped in a gurney.

They all went down within 20 minutes of each other.
    I'm assuming this looked a lot worse than it actually was because the paramedics were in no hurry to leave once they got them in the ambulances (they stuck around about 20-30 minutes).
    So what could it have been?
    hard to judge. maybe strychnine stained "ecstasy": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strychnine