Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: NIN Live 2013/2014 fan edit videos - download links

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

NIN Live 2013/2014 fan edit videos - download links

The NIN 2013-14 Video Trilogy is now complete!

As mentioned in the post below, I have updated the video from the European tour leg, bringing it to the same quality level as the others. Also all are now available as torrents, so just use the links below:

NIN 2013-14 Multicam Trilogy:

NIN Live Tension 2013 - Full Production edition: https://kat.cr/nine-inch-nails-tensi...t10828568.html
    NIN Live Europe 2014 patchwork show: https://kat.cr/nine-inch-nails-live-...t11614000.html
    NIN Live North America 2014 Assault setlist: https://kat.cr/nine-inch-nails-live-...t11618816.html

Variants:

NIN Live Tension 2013 - Show edition: https://kat.cr/nine-inch-nails-tensi...t10747208.html
    NIN Live Tension 2013 - Assault edition: https://kat.cr/nine-inch-nails-tensi...t10828588.html

Other releases (mega server for now, torrents will follow):

NIN Live Tension Toronto 2013 2-cam: https://mega.co.nz/#F!mYMymZRL!nPCz7Zs4trPUxrz4PGkFIw
    NIN Live Tension Broomfield 2013 singlecam: https://mega.co.nz/#F!OMVz2aoY!tqPQTodIFbwVqDIcELK5Dw
    Last edited by zaph1000; 11-19-2015 at 12:47 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Just added another download link. This is a simple single-cam video edition of the Broomfield Tension show. More info can also be seen in my YT-channel.

And now attention back to the most recent project: a Tension multicam edit. If I am able to fulfill my own ambitions this is going to be my biggest video project so far. Stay tuned.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    OK, so now the above mentioned Tension multicam project is finally complete, and as hoped it actually DID turn out to be a pretty big project. In fact the result is 3 different videos, each of which is detailed in separate posts below.

Originally the intent was to share the videos for the wider audience on my YouTube channel, but that will not be possible until much later. I have been busted in a copyright violation due to uploading my extended version of the ACL show and the "punishment" is that I will not be able to upload additional videos for a period of 6 months.
    So while these videos eventually WILL go to YouTube it will first happen in September. Until then, those of you that have an interest in fan made videos can get a sneak peak by using the links on this page.

I have opted to purchase a seedbox, meaning that I can now offer torrent links, which should be easier for all. Since these are my first torrents ever, please let me know if something does not work as intended.

So enjoy. More details in the 3 posts below.
    Last edited by zaph1000; 03-20-2015 at 01:36 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tension multicam video 1 - the Show edition:

This video portrays a typical Tension show and set list. The backbone is the show performed in San Antonio.

Setlist:
    01. Copy of A
    02. 1,000,000
    03. Terrible Lie
    04. March of the Pigs
    05. Piggy
    06. All Time Low
    07. Disappointed
    08. Came Back Haunted
    09. Find My Way
    10. Sanctified
    11. Into the Void
    12. The Frail
    13. The Wretched
    14. Echoplex
    15. In Two
    16. Survivalism
    17. Running
    18. A Warm Place
    19. Somewhat Damaged
    20. Wish
    21. The Hand That Feeds
    22. Head Like A Hole
    23. All the Love in the World
    24. Even Deeper
    25. While I'm Still Here
    26. Black Noise
    27. Hurt

Runtime: 2h 14m

Torrent link: https://kat.cr/show-edition-t10747208.html
    Last edited by zaph1000; 06-04-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tension multicam video 2 - the Full Production edition:

This video is a compilation of ALL songs performed during the Tension tour, artificially combined into one set list. For some songs I have taken the liberty to put them in another slot of the overall setlist than where they were usually put during the tour. I have mainly focussed on trying to put together a set list that worked in totality, being artificial as it is.

Base material is the same as for the Show edition, but with added tracks.

Setlist:
    01. Copy of A
    02. 1,000,000
    03. Terrible Lie
    04. March of the Pigs
    05. Piggy
    06. All Time Low
    07. Disappointed
    08. Came Back Haunted
    09. Find My Way
    10. Satellite
    11. Various Methods of Escape
    12. Sanctified
    13. Into the Void
    14. The Frail
    15. The Wretched
    16. Echoplex
    17. In Two
    18. The Big Come Down
    19. I Would For You
    20. I'm Afraid of Americans
    21. Reptile
    22. Only
    23. Survivalism
    24. Running
    25. A Warm Place
    26. Somewhat Damaged
    27. Wish
    28. Burn
    29. The Hand That Feeds
    30. Head Like A Hole
    31. The Day the World Went Away
    32. All the Love in the World
    33. Even Deeper
    34. In This Twilight
    35. While I'm Still Here
    36. Black Noise
    37. Hurt

Runtime: 3h 04m

Torrent link: https://kat.cr/full-production-edition-t10828568.html
    Last edited by zaph1000; 06-21-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tension multicam video 3 - the Assault edition:

This final video was actually a very late addition to the lot. After having checked the results of the other 2 videos, I kind of felt something was lacking from the experience. Taste is of course individual and different, but I could not skip the feeling of the typical Tension set list being a bit under-whelming when comparing to the extremely high production value of the tour.

So, I decided to reconfigure the material I was already sitting with and - having already started to "play God" with the set list in the Full Production video - created my ideal Tension show as I felt it should have been but never was.

This edition should have the same overall length of a typical Tension show, i.e. appr. 2h 15m, but otherwise I gave myself free hands.

The result turned out to be a "harder" version of the typical Tension show, so in the proud tradition of the "assault" shows done a few times on the NIN/SG tour, I created my own Assault version of a Tension set list. I was lucky enough to witness the "assault" version of the NIN/SG shows in person and it was a truly amazing experience.

Anyways, my set list selection is outlined below. As fans, most of you will probably pick the Full Production edition, but this one is actually the one I am emotionally most attached to.

Other views to what the ideal Tension set list should look like will of course be plenty, so let the debate begin.

Setlist:
    01. Copy of A
    02. 1,000,000
    03. Terrible Lie
    04. March of the Pigs
    05. Piggy
    06. All Time Low
    07. Disappointed
    08. Came Back Haunted
    09. Satellite
    10. Into the Void
    11. The Frail
    12. The Wretched
    13. In Two
    14. The Big Come Down
    15. Only
    16. Reptile
    17. Survivalism
    18. Running
    19. A Warm Place
    20. Somewhat Damaged
    21. Wish
    22. Burn
    23. The Hand That Feeds
    24. Head Like A Hole
    25. I'm Afraid of Americans
    26. While I'm Still Here
    27. Black Noise
    28. Hurt

Runtime: 2h 15m

Torrent link: https://kat.cr/assault-edition-t10828588.html
    Last edited by zaph1000; 06-21-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Just wanted to take a look at your latest projects/videos, but you've removed them.
    Haven't downloaded so far because right now I'm NIN saturated, but enjoyed your Europe DVD very much.
    Will you upload the shows on YouTube in September?

By the way, thumbs up for all your contributions to the NIN community!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hi ZootZap,

Yes I will definitely upload the videos to YouTube when that time comes.

As mentioned I am currently fixing some audio sync issues, that I somehow missed in the original versions. We are not talking big changes in terms of video running time, but they are changes of a more fundamental kind, since individual tracks has to be re-compiled with proper sync, and then the entire videos have to be rebuild.

Progress is OK, but I am not really in a hurry. Interest on this forum for fan-made videos is not overwhelming and the option of uploading to YouTube is still 4 months into the future. Will keep you posted when updates are complete and the videos go back on the seedbox.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The Show Edition of the Tension Multicam project is now back online as a torrent download link.

I am finally happy with it now so I expect this release to be permanent (or as long as my seedbox remains active).

And now back to the machine room and work on the other two editions...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Update: Sorry if someone have tried to download via the torrent link provided recently. Unfortunately it does not work. I just realized that the company behind my SeedBox decided to change policy and no longer supports seeding on public trackers - without informing their users apparently. Bloody h***. Will start considering alternative distribution options.

Anyone that can recommend a good, cheap seedbox solution that actually DO support public trackers?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Update: Back again with a new SeedBox provider. This time I really believe everything is working on the Show edition.

Other editions coming shortly.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Finally I have gotten my act together and completed the two last Tension editions. Torrent links are now available.

Enjoy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have updated the old patchwork show from the European tour, so that it can better stand on it's own compared to the other releases instead of being the "ugly duckling" amongst the bunch.

Notable upgrades include:
    - All new and improved audio track.
    - Two tracks added: The Beginning of the End and Letting You.
    - Me, I'm Not moved up as setlist starter following the standard of the tour - with new visuals.
    - Titles, credits and stuff updated to follow the style of the other releases.

Track list:
    01. Me I'm Not
    02. Copy of A
    03. The Beginning of the End
    04. 1.000.000
    05. Letting You
    06. Terrible Lie
    07. March of the Pigs
    08. Piggy
    09. The Frail
    10. The Wretched
    11. Something I Can Never Have
    12. Reptile
    13. The Becoming
    14. Survivalism
    15. Gave Up
    16. Sanctified
    17. Closer
    18. Find My Way
    19. Disappointed
    20. Came Back Haunted
    21. The Warning
    22. The Great Destroyer
    23. Hand Covers Bruise
    24. Beside You In Time
    25. Eraser
    26. Wish
    27. Burn
    28. The Hand That Feeds
    29. Head Like A Hole
    30. The Day the World Went Away
    31. Hurt

Run time: 2h 28m

Torrent link: https://kat.cr/nine-inch-nails-live-...t11614000.html

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Thank you - looking forward to downloading this

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The patchwork version appears to have disappeared from torrent sites...

I downloaded and watched the Assault 2014 show last night. Thought it was superbly done. Now have Tension full production to work through over the next few days. Thanks very much for your work on this, excellent stuff!