Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Official Tour Merchandise

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I was told that they put 100 of the posters outside before the show and 150 inside. This was according to merch guy in Franklin.

My friend who grabbed a poster for me in Franklin saw two guys getting back in line and buying like 8 posters. Took pics of them. Scum.
    Crummy, Sounds like something a sharpie or stamp on the hands could fix if it was a super big deal but just one more thing for NIN camp to deal likely asking too much.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I feel this is VERY IMPORTANT INFO.

kraw_shirts_20220501.jpg

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Ugh, does he mean "gone from this tour" meaning 2022 or specifically only for the SPRING 2022 shows? I'm going to be very sad if they don't have them at Red Rocks. Quit feeding off our fomo god damn it lol

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Goddammit I hope they have them at the fall shows.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I really wanted to go back for a broken sweatshirt, but forgot. Damn it. Hope they will have it in the Fall. Or if they have them in Philly and someone is willing to grab me a large, please PM me -- would be super grateful!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    I feel this is VERY IMPORTANT INFO.

kraw_shirts_20220501.jpg
    Interesting, because both were in bags like when buying from the web store, and the Eraser shirt has a sticker on the bag with product numbers/size/etc.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Do we have a single decent picture of the broken hoodie front and back? Apparently there's also some sort of details inside it or something?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Do we have a single decent picture of the broken hoodie front and back? Apparently there's also some sort of details inside it or something?
    The back of the hoodie has the broken track listing in white. At the very bottom of the back of the hoodie, the hidden tracks are printed in black

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Found a picture for you

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Yeah, I need this lol

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Fingers crossed they still have the broken hoodies in September! That's gnarly.

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    *puts money back in wallet*

��

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Here's hoping that hoodie hits the online store after the tour. Instant buy. Admittedly not likely, but one can dream, right?

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I’m never going to have the opportunity to get that hoodie if it doesn’t go on the online store because well, NIN doesn’t play STL anymore. Would anyone be willing to grab me one in medium and mail it to me? I’d absolutely pay for your time and effort.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Found zeegrizzle's pic of the inside Merch booth from Raleigh on NINtourhistory. They had the NIN tote bag, & an enamel pin (probably the same one from nin.com).

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    A cool info bean supplied today.

kraw_broken_hoodie.jpg

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I’m never going to have the opportunity to get that hoodie if it doesn’t go on the online store because well, NIN doesn’t play STL anymore. Would anyone be willing to grab me one in medium and mail it to me? I’d absolutely pay for your time and effort.
    If it is still around in September I can get you one. I’ll be in Vegas and Cleveland.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    kraw confirmed (again) that the Sin t-shirt is currently limited to what they have printed now:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    If I can get two at Red Rocks this fall, I gotchu.

EDIT: Oops! Just also saw Swykk's post ... lots of people here to help you, Tone Tone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The merch is a bit meh TBH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hear ya, Missouri has been a long long time coming. Please don't take offense here but I'm around the southwest area and even STL is a 4 1/2 drive for me, with KC being a little over 2hr. You could prob have been to Chicago and or Memphis in the time it takes me just to get STL. How come ya haven't traveled? I know not everyone is capable to pull all the logistics in need.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    I hear ya, Missouri has been a long long time coming. Please don't take offense here but I'm around the southwest area and even STL is a 4 1/2 drive for me, with KC being a little over 2hr. You could prob have been to Chicago and or Memphis in the time it takes me just to get STL. How come ya haven't traveled? I know not everyone is capable to pull all the logistics in need.
    For 2 people to drive to Chicago/Memphis to see a show and stay at a place that won't give you hepatitis or require a 45 minute drive to the city it's about $750-1000 all in. the last decade has been weird and i'm finally in a position the last 3 years where I had enough disposable income to road trip, but last year we bought a house and we're getting married this year so we've had to be super particular with our road trips. It's tough when it seems like everyone but Five Finger Death Punch and Shinedown route their tours to avoid STL and you've gotta travel for almost everyone. We'll probably try to hit one of their 4 2023 Chicago dates.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 05-11-2022 at 10:20 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hear ya, I'll admit if it's only a four hour drive I skip the room and just get home at 5 in the morning and it usually runs under $100 in gas and then just the ticket but I'm a cheap ass

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I am going to Rockville but am not expecting to see anyone but Janes and Naaaiillzzz. If anyone wants some merch who isn't going this year to a show, hit me up and I'll get something and ship to you. But to avoid having to carry too much stuff, I am limiting it just to two people overall and ask that each person only get a maximum of two items. Those Broken hoodies are kinda heavy! :-D

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Pics from Discord

100 gecs shirt:

Eraser and Sin:

Tote bag:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'll put it here, too:
    If anyone is willing to pick up one of those Broken sweatshirt/hoodies tonight in Philly in a size L for me, I'd be really, really grateful.
    Please PM me if so. Will pay for all the shipping expenses, etc, of course.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Hmm, those bags look pretty heavy duty. Zip, good for work.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    Hmm, those bags look pretty heavy duty. Zip, good for work.
    They are definitely heavy duty. There's an inside pocket too. Way better than a regular tote bag.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    that Eraser shirt has put me in the mood for a TDS listen at volume.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I NEED that Broken hoodie in XXL! Sadly won't be able to attend any concerts though..