Page 43 of 129 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 3845

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

On Xbox One of course. Pure Arcade Port. Getting my ass kicked every match it seems, even on easy. Game is/was hard as hell. I've only managed to beat Eyedol with Cinder, Spinal and Riptor so far.

AHHHH!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Octodad is fucking metal.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Pac Man Museum and Mass Effect 3 DLC (which was on sale and I never got at the time).. damn is ME3 hard in places.. I forgot about.. well.. all the reaper enemies.. bloody Banshees and such..

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Earthbound.

Has anyone else played Earthbound? It's fucking insane.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just finished playing Remember Me a couple days ago (free on ps plus) and I can honestly say I liked the game I would probably give it a 7.0 to 7.5 out of 10. I know this game has gotten mixed reviews but my biggest likes/issues were:

Good:
    -Beautiful looking game! No doubt about that. One of the best looking games I have played to far.
    -Cool music
    -Interesting story
    -Interesting enemies
    -You are a memory hunter and part of the game requires you to remix memories. Very cool stuff that could have been used way way more!

Bad:
    -The game play was a bit too repetitive.
    -The creating combos thing was a good idea but way too limited.
    -Seemed way too short!!!! Sometimes it felt way too rushed.
    -But my biggest issue with this game is that it was too linear. The beauty of the environment created around you deserved exploration. I am not saying this should have been an open world game but man it would have been really nice to let you take in the world you were in a bit more then they allowed you too.

minor note: This game was published by Capcom and made by I believe gaming company Dontnod, unfortunately I think I've read that they are having some issues regarding their future which is sad cuz this game shows their potential and would love to see more of their work.

A decent story and gameplay that could have been executed a tad bit better in one of the best looking settings I have seen in a game. Enjoyed the game overall though. Might have to give Tomb Raider a go since it is the next free ps plus game whenever in the month that comes out.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tums206_BFY View Post
    Just finished playing Remember Me a couple days ago (free on ps plus) and I can honestly say I liked the game I would probably give it a 7.0 to 7.5 out of 10.
    I got it on ps plus also. I think this game is a bit underrated; its got some good ideas and a nicely done cyberpunkish world. I think the 'teenage romance novel'-sounding name cut its sales in half. Its a classic 7-7.5 game: mostly good, some stuff doesn't live up to its potential, but overall a good time.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Considering buying a game but can't decide. South Park or Castlevania?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Considering buying a game but can't decide. South Park or Castlevania?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Ended up going with South Park. Traded in the abomination which is Lightning Returns, plus there were promotions. Been awhile since I played a new RPG, plus it looks incredibly fun. I'll get LOS2 much sooner than later. Damn, I hate being on a budget... Doesn't help that MGS and Infamous come out in two weeks also, which i'm buying both on their launch dates.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Pokemon: Yellow - Nuzlocke playthrough! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...ocke_Challenge

The rules I'm playing with:
    -Release every fainted/"dead" pokemon, period.
    -Only catching the first pokemon I encounter on each route (if I encounter one I already have, I get three chances for something else).
    -Nicknames for every pokemon - Themes are video game and anime characters!
    -Black out is game over.
    -No running from any fights.

I'm also so used to constantly saving these games that I have to actively remember NOT to save all the time. That way I remove some of the safety net that re-loading the game from a save point would provide.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    The Walking Dead Season 2 episode 2. It's fun so far.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    My friend bought South Park and i checked it out today and it seemed awesome. Looks identical to the show. Cool gameplay. Lots of fan service. Ill be picking it up when i get my next paycheck

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hopefully my copy of South Park will come in the mail tomorrow afternoon...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Just downloaded south park the stick of truth, cant wait to start playing it

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Really loving Stick of Truth. Oddly enough, it's even better than their last couple of seasons. You can tell they really put some work into it. Decent length also.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    waiting for South Park to arrive, however my mind is still obsessed with Dark Souls after finding a step-by-step podcast... I just beat Sif and Havel the Rock, probably no way I'll finish it before DS2, but frankly, I've enjoyed it for 50 hours since its release and its been one of the most enjoyable/frustrating/enjoyable video game projects to just come back to over the last few years.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Had a 14-hour game of Civ 5 over the last couple days.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Having just played a bunch of RPGs its strange that South Park is just as competent as all of them. Certainly, south park is the only full on rpg ive played that is just not a pain in the ass in anyway. Lots of fun. Ive watched a ton of south park and this game rewards that king of viewing, for sure.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    South Park was great. Just like the show, funny, crude but perhaps a little too easy. I did it on the hardest difficulty and it took me about 14 hours. I'm missing one friend for the achievment though...

Dark Souls 2 this week

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Twilight View Post
    South Park was great. Just like the show, funny, crude but perhaps a little too easy. I did it on the hardest difficulty and it took me about 14 hours. I'm missing one friend for the achievment though...

Dark Souls 2 this week
    I did have a couple problems with bosses. Particularly, one side boss. Other than that, yeah, it's pretty easy. Incredibly fun though.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I feel like im going to get that friends achievement.... Not sure who i could have missed.

The game is very easy, the only times i died were during a particular mini game that was poorly designed and confusing...

I feel like its pretty breakable, i found a way, early on to give the enememy party 5 stacks of bleeding with my opening move, and then i fixed a bunch of auto healing to my character so that he always healed more damage then he took.

Did anyone else get the hasselhoff? Its a game changer....

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Megaman X on my snes, i decided i havent used it enough since i got my SCART to RGB convertor rig, and I also got a set of great Infinity desktop speakers for free and their a hundred times better sounding then the internal speakers in my Philips TV im using (its an older one that has component input, the games look great, no color bleed or anything, everything is crisp and sharp.) This is by far the best setup i have ever had for that system, lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Demon's Souls. I've decided its time to let Maneater beat the shit out of me and then I'll rage quit this game for another two months.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Soul Calibur V on sale for 3.74 on Xbox Live Marketplace? Sold.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    South Park: The Stick of Truth is so damn fun and it's probably the funniest game I've played next to Portal 2. I'm going to talk about Spoilers now.

:::::::::::::::SPOILERS::::::::

Alright, I am Captain Douchebag at the moment. I'm at the part now of recruiting the girls. I'll talk about some of my favorite parts now and some that I found hilarious. First I found the shouts or farts hilarious. I love that farting where fire is lit basically blows everything up where it's lit. I'm talking about the fight at school between the elves and the humans and there was a fortress and two torches were lit and boom. Also The spaceship part was funny except for Randy Marsh, I did find it funny where they basically gave you an impossible puzzle then, when you failed it, went to a very basic one, that a 5 year old could figure out. I also love the summons, I've only used two, but Mr Slave is my favorite. Oh and Manbearpig and Al Gore. I haven't beaten him yet, but it's just fun since he's just out there. I wish he would stop spamming my facebook page though.

The main story is fun though. I just got attacked by underpants gnomes, yes, underpants gnomes. (For anyone that hasn't watched the show, it may be surprising and if they don't mind spoilers) What followed was kind of horrific and I couldn't get it out of my mind. Anyway I think my favorite part of the game right now is all of the main characters have banned together to stop an evil. Sidequests are fun too, Manbearpig, finding mr hankies kids and so on. I hope Robert Smith makes an appearance though.

:::::::END SPOILERS:::::::

I highly recommend this game even if you've watched South Park. I grew up with it so I understand pretty much all the jokes and love them. For people who haven't experienced it, It's still a good game. Try it out. Sorry if this seems jumbled and disorganized, haven't slept well for a while now.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Ive been taking a break from Black Ops II, and instead been playing World at War. No kidding, a 6 year old game. Thankfully, the hackers that ruined the multiplayer have, for the most part, gone away. Its the only CoD that has the War game mode and if youve played it you know how great it is. There is usually 7 to 10 lobbies during most hours of the day, so its not hard to get into a match.

I never really played it much at all until recently, and holy shit are all the German weapons OP as hell. Iron sighted K98, StG44 with the flash suppressor, MP40 with drum mags. I just unlocked the FG42, and for a gun that was garbage in the real world, this thing is a death lazer in this game.

Great maps (dome, courtyard, castle, cliffside, DOWNFALL, and i could go on) that force people into fast paced combat. None of this slow paced Ghosts campy garbage. That and I absolutley a geek when it comes to World War 2 stuff.

Anyways, I play on the 360 and my tag is the same as my ETS username, if anybody want to kick it old school message me on XBL.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Ive been taking a break from Black Ops II, and instead been playing World at War. No kidding, a 6 year old game. Thankfully, the hackers that ruined the multiplayer have, for the most part, gone away. Its the only CoD that has the War game mode and if youve played it you know how great it is. There is usually 7 to 10 lobbies during most hours of the day, so its not hard to get into a match.

I never really played it much at all until recently, and holy shit are all the German weapons OP as hell. Iron sighted K98, StG44 with the flash suppressor, MP40 with drum mags. I just unlocked the FG42, and for a gun that was garbage in the real world, this thing is a death lazer in this game.

Great maps (dome, courtyard, castle, cliffside, DOWNFALL, and i could go on) that force people into fast paced combat. None of this slow paced Ghosts campy garbage. That and I absolutley a geek when it comes to World War 2 stuff.

Anyways, I play on the 360 and my tag is the same as my ETS username, if anybody want to kick it old school message me on XBL.
    MP40 is the most overused gun on that game, single-handedly. It's pretty ridiculous by the amount of players that use it. I usually run the Trench Gun, a scoped Springfield or the Thompson.

On the topic, World and War is my favorite Call of Duty game to date and the best WWII I've played (not much into the old MOH games). The last time I played it the hackers/modders were mostly gone, glad to hear/see that's still the case. Having the dogs called in when a match starts is pathetic.

I might send a request and don't mind playing it sometime.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    South Park: The Stick of Truth is so damn fun and it's probably the funniest game I've played next to Portal 2.
    Have you played Borderlands 2? It's fucking hilarious.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    Have you played Borderlands 2? It's fucking hilarious.
    No, I've never played that one, I've always wanted to though. I just haven't gotten around to picking it up.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburningreptile View Post
    No, I've never played that one, I've always wanted to though. I just haven't gotten around to picking it up.
    The GOTY edition is $40 on Steam, goes on sale for $30 pretty regularly. Definitely get the GOTY version, the DLC is amazing.