Page 31 of 123 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Rammstein

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

MHB piano version live.
    Last edited by Ryan; 04-15-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Absolutely beautiful.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    That one came across quite well and I like it alot more than the recorded version. I still don't know why Till has the desire to look more and more like a drag queen. That goes strictly against his general appearance. I'd wish they would aim for a more natural, but alas brutal look like in 1998-2005 instead of putting on tattoos and piercings. That's not provocative but silly looking IMHO, especially so late into their career.

The blonde hair on the other hand is quite cool. I can dig that, although I liked his more radical haircut during the MIG tour alot.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Re: Rammstein

Love how people are accusing flake of faking the piano playing. Do they not understand that flake is a classical piano player as well.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Excuse me for bumping the topic without real discussion, i'm thinking about putting a couple CDs on ebay (R,R – Russia pressing, R-t – Ukraine pressing), maybe someone here would be interested first
    ---
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/161031722439
    Last edited by BenAkenobi; 05-23-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    I still don't know why Till has the desire to look more and more like a drag queen. That goes strictly against his general appearance. I'd wish they would aim for a more natural, but alas brutal look like in 1998-2005 instead of putting on tattoos and piercings. That's not provocative but silly looking IMHO, especially so late into their career.
    Agreed!

He needs to get away from wearing that stupid pink fluffy coat thing during Ich Tu Dir Weh

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    New Till Lindemann poetry book out in Oktober: "In Silent Nights: Poems"

http://www.kiwi-verlag.de/das-programm/einzeltitel/?isbn=978-3-462-04524-6

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Nice, i only knew it was a matter of time before Till put a book of poetry out, dint he aleready realease one awhile back?

Havent checked this thread in awhile, and no kidding that pink coat during ITDW is teh LOLz. Too bad he never did the Till Hammer while wearing it, that would have sold it. (at least during that Palau Sant Jordi performqnce anyways)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    A signing session would be nice actually. I don't know if I'll get the book otherwise, but I'll definitely give it a look once it's out. I have Messer on my shelf (released in 2002 I think) and it's collecting dust, although I took it out in order to see if any poems finally made it into one of the newer songs (e.g. Waidmanns Heil).

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I'll be getting it. It will help with my already shitty German.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    conan the librarian

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    That mysterious Donaukinder on Facebook posted about a tour date in Luxembourg in October and then pulled it. Another tour in the works?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Damnit

I want another album.

Cool that another tour is possibly going to happen. But they take time from each other after tours then do something else. They guys are not getting younger and I would like one more last hoorah from them.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    The more they are milking this tour I want them to try something completely new, even if they finally decide to record an unplugged album/session that they have been talking about here and there for years now. What I wish for is a complex and gritty album, something playfull and experimental. I doubt that this is going to happen, but I'm sure Flake could pull something really neat out of his hat, if they would let him have a go at it. Strip away the guitars and drums a bit and get excited with more electronics, classical instruments and keys.

Other than that: Once the tour is over Richard will fully delve into Emigrate so a new album in the near future is becoming even more unlikely.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    The Rockhal (venue that was listed) website is claiming that it's some tribute act called Stahlzeit playing. Maybe the Facebook thing was just bullshit?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Stahlzeit are playing in Munich on November 30, so yeah, Donaukinder probably got things mixed up or were handed false information themselves.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I would like to hear new stuff with a mix of sehnsucht and reise.

Beautifully chaotic yet uncomfortably erotic.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Nothing new, but pro-shot Rammstein is better than no Rammstein:

And I can't seem to get tired of the flame-thrower masks.

Aaaand another one:

Last edited by dlb; 07-01-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Has all of that Download Fest set surfaced online?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    No, not yet. But judging from previous festival gigs they will probably remain the only videos to be released. We haven't really gotten more than maybe 4 to 5 songs in the past.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Bummer. I remember Rock am Ring they did from a couple years back was like that too with just a couple tracks having showed up online. Well, like you said @dlb , its better than no Rammstein!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    That Rock am Ring set from 2010 (I think) is probably the longest festival performance that we have seen footage of. Sadly that is, but I'm glad they are even allowing some bits to be seen. I remember times where they would even pull setlists off of setlist.fm although the setlist might be the least surprise at Rammstein shows. :P

I wonder when we will ever get to see a live DVD whether it's the Madison Square Garden show or something from MIG. But they probably want to have something up their sleeves for when they are on hiatus or let's hope so recording.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Nothing new, but pro-shot Rammstein is better than no Rammstein:

1:41 mark of that makes me lol every time, Till's laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    So Rock Werchter did broadcast two songs and had a little chat with Richard:

I love the performance of ich will. Till is spot on and the overall mix sounds pretty badass. Too bad they spliced wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? and the video together, but yet again, better than nothing!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Its always funny hearing Richard speak in english. I love how coy he is about "new material" lol

But yeah, Ich Will is badass as always. Till hammer for teh win!!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Paul Landers recently granted an interview to the French site Ouest France. The guitarist revealed some information regarding the future of Rammstein.

According to Landers, the band might “start thinking” on a new album next year, but it is still early to talk about this possibility. He also mentioned the upcoming live DVD and revealed the possibility of releasing a documentary:

“First we’ll take a break. We will take our time. For now, it is very vague. We’ll start thinking about it next year. We are on a couple of projects: a live DVD and a documentary film in cinemas.“

http://en.affenknecht.com/paul-lande...e-documentary/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Paul Landers recently granted an interview to the French site Ouest France. The guitarist revealed some information regarding the future of Rammstein.

According to Landers, the band might “start thinking” on a new album next year, but it is still early to talk about this possibility. He also mentioned the upcoming live DVD and revealed the possibility of releasing a documentary:

“First we’ll take a break. We will take our time. For now, it is very vague. We’ll start thinking about it next year. We are on a couple of projects: a live DVD and a documentary film in cinemas.“

http://en.affenknecht.com/paul-lande...e-documentary/
    Excellent news, thanks!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    anybody know if this page is the real deal?

https://www.facebook.com/official.tlindemann

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    My money is that it's not.