Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Seen this earlier on IGN.

NEED/WANT!

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fuck I am so excited for this. This is the game that I will be getting a PS4 for.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    One thing I'm noticing in this new generation of games: photo-realistic graphics mean that facial capture is going to make or break the realism of a game. Faces that look like real people but move like weird robots are the freaky present reality of some of the latest games. This looks like no exception.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Oh, must be so annoying in a game based on comicbooks, right?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm confused after playing Origins.
    Watched credit rolls for like twenty minutes, found all Riddler's stashes, beat every bad guy and still 44% complete?
    Maybe a handful of upgrades are unused but it shouldn't show more than half of game still ahead, right?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    I'm confused after playing Origins.
    Watched credit rolls for like twenty minutes, found all Riddler's stashes, beat every bad guy and still 44% complete?
    Maybe a handful of upgrades are unused but it shouldn't show more than half of game still ahead, right?
    For the main save file the completion percentage includes challenge maps.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    new trailer is amazing... the news that WB is supporting Rocksteady in accepting an M rating for a Batman video game... why did they have to delay this.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Love it. can't wait. Grrrrr.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Sick new gameplay video.

Bear in mind, it's probably to smooth over the announcement that the game's been delayed again until June 23rd.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    That looks great. Any reason on why the delay?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    That looks great. Any reason on why the delay?
    Not sure, but I'm sure the only reason ever given will be the usual 'polish'...the official Rocksteady announcement is pretty much just that...

“We’re a developer that hates to make any compromises, so we are sorry to say this means it’s going to be just a little bit longer until you can play the epic conclusion to the Arkham trilogy. As a reward for your patience and understanding, and to make the wait even more unbearable, we are pleased to whet your appetite with a new gameplay video of Batman: Arkham Knight.
    “Thanks so much from everyone at Rocksteady for your continued support. We are working as hard as we can to make you proud.”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There is several sites also reporting that the first two games of the series are being remastered for a bundle release, though many have said that it won't be out until the holiday season. This delay gives me time to catch up and the game looks amazing btw!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    June 23rd it is now. Fine by me, we'll finally have an amazing game released for the summer time. Not to mention the old wallet will be full after my expensive MKX purchase a month and a half prior.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Give this to me already!!!!?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Season Pass is $39.99, premium editions are $99.99 (incl. game and pass). I can't find out if the ltd. editions come with the pass as well, I've already paid off the statue version, would be nice to not have to shell out another 40 bucks.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Season Pass is $39.99, premium editions are $99.99 (incl. game and pass). I can't find out if the ltd. editions come with the pass as well, I've already paid off the statue version, would be nice to not have to shell out another 40 bucks.
    I'm curious if this will include the Red Hood dlc which is Gamestop exclusive at launch.

After paying $200 for the special edition I hope I don't have to pay another $40 but I doubt it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Yeah looks like the collector's editions have skin packs, etc. (big whoop) but no included Season Pass. Oh well, it's just $40, but it would've been nice to toss the pass in those editions as well lol.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    $39.99 for a season pass. EXTREMELY disappointed in hearing that. This game is going to be so super massively expensive due to that now.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    Yeah looks like the collector's editions have skin packs, etc. (big whoop) but no included Season Pass. Oh well, it's just $40, but it would've been nice to toss the pass in those editions as well lol.
    Warner Bros are getting evil with all this gouging. If you're paying 200 bucks for a special edition, that version should come with all the digital content that will ever come out for it, and they should not ask you for another dime.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    As long as people buy it, it'll continue being a thing

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Warner Bros are getting evil with all this gouging. If you're paying 200 bucks for a special edition, that version should come with all the digital content that will ever come out for it, and they should not ask you for another dime.
    The price tag is mostly due to the highly detailed limited batmobile. Its shitty I know, but at least you got something to brag about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    $39.99 for a season pass? When I first saw that price I immediately thought of Destiny because it also had a ridiculous price tag on their dlc. It was $34.99. $40 is very steep for a season pass. The only way that price would be justified in many gamers eyes is if all the dlc was added on (my opinion)
    - Side stories to the main game that adds 15 hours of story and gameplay. You can keep your skins and give us that.
    - Maybe throw in different playable characters with the diff. dlc stories.
    - Another awesome idea would be alternate bat mobiles than the only one in the game. (Assuming there is only one of course)

This game is obviously a MUST buy for a huge majority of gamers and I hope the reasoning for the price tag doesn't reflect that knowledge but it probably does.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    DLC details (even more as development moves along apparently)

Batgirl: A Matter of Family

An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

The Season of Infamy
    Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories
    Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks
    Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps
    Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Character Skins
    A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

All this is awesome but I think I'm still going to wait for a complete edition however long that will take.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    A lot of great stuff even though I'm sick to death of Challenge Map DLC and I don't give two shits about Batmobile tracks.

It's still steep for $40.00 ugh.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Probably not going with the season pass. I'll pick and choose dlc as we go. Batgirl is probably a definite buy.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)