Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Witch LP, out June 22 (thread pt 3) SPOILERS

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IwakuraLain View Post
    People like you deny these things until they are either right in your face or TPTB inform you of it personally.
    Come on, don't be that way ... you probably would have denied MK Ultra etc being a real thing a few decades ago.
    You probably think the "1%" movement was nonsense too right?
    Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    As amusing as this all is, can we NOT get this thread locked again now that the music is finally here?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
    Look you're not going to believe me, but if you go on and do enough research you'll see other people point this out.
    Some people who work in the field of construction and controlled demolitions have said the same thing:
    9/11 was a controlled demolition.
    There was predictive programming in movies dating back 20 - 30 years ago with hidden messages "predicting" 9/11, the towers were built to be destroyed.
    As for the planes, well I'm not going to make any major statement on that but what I have gathered from over nine thousand hours of interneting is that some people who were actually near the area when the psyop occurred mentioned seeing no planes, it was most likely just computer generated imagery and as for the calls ... well believe it or not but there exists voice synthesis technology that sounds perfectly natural.

It's harmful to just immediately disregard people who call out events like this and present you with an alternate view.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Look you're not going to believe me, but if you go on and do enough research you'll see other people point this out.
    Some people who work in the field of construction and controlled demolitions have said the same thing:
    9/11 was a controlled demolition.
    There was predictive programming in movies dating back 20 - 30 years ago with hidden messages "predicting" 9/11, the towers were built to be destroyed.
    As for the planes, well I'm not going to make any major statement on that but what I have gathered from over nine thousand hours of interneting is that some people who were actually near the area when the psyop occurred mentioned seeing no planes, it was most likely just computer generated imagery and as for the calls ... well believe it or not but there exists voice synthesis technology that sounds perfectly natural.

It's harmful to just immediately disregard people who call out events like this and present you with an alternate view.
    lets get back on topic. This isn't a 9/11 thread.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Oh boy this thread is getting fun

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ok then.

What is the significance of illuminati symbolism being included in the Bad Witch project.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Ok then.

What is the significance of illuminati symbolism being included in the Bad Witch project.
    The same reason why Taco Bell created the "Belluminati" ads.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    The same reason why Taco Bell created the "Belluminati" ads.
    I found their slogan "Yo quiero Illuminati" to be off putting

On topic, I can't wait to become a card carrying member this Friday! How about you guys?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I got a ‘delivered’ notification from amazon/Royal Mail today.

I’m on my way home currently after a kickboxing/BJJ class - if it’s at home, anybody want me to post pictures?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laz001 View Post
    I got a ‘delivered’ notification from amazon/Royal Mail today.

I’m on my way home currently after a kickboxing/BJJ class - if it’s at home, anybody want me to post pictures?
    Yes! And liner notes if they're included!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Ok then.

There is no significance...because there is no Illuminati symbolism in the cover. You're just a nutcase who saw a knuckle on a hand and immediately went to "OMG! Illuminati!". People like you could find the Illuminati in a glass of milk if you wanted to.

It's also harmful to believe whatever you read on the internet. You're just as much of a sheep as the people you call out.
    Last edited by BRoswell; 06-20-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    but what I have gathered from over nine thousand hours of interneting
    Look out, we have an expert in the house.

On topic, my favorite song after 3 or 4 listens is Shit Mirror. Great tune.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Received my NIN.com order this afternoon and just had my first listen of the album. Since I knew the album would come this week I did spoil it for myself with the leaks. So my first listen was actually the vinyl with my headphones on (as Trent intended )

Really dig Shit Mirror, the instrumentals and Over And Out. GBDTD is my least favorite song of the album until now...

Second spin now!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMB-GNR View Post
    Received my NIN.com order this afternoon and just had my first listen of the album. Since I knew the album would come this week I did spoil it for myself with the leaks. So my first listen was actually the vinyl with my headphones on (as Trent intended )

Really dig Shit Mirror, the instrumentals and Over And Out. GBDTD is my least favorite song of the album until now...

Second spin now!
    Yay! WHERE ARE THE LINER NOTES

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Guys I heard Josh Wink actually wrote the new record.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Guys I heard Josh Wink actually wrote the new record.
    I swear to god

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Back into my hole.

Sorry friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Yay! WHERE ARE THE LINER NOTES
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/CGguin8JEeZPuqak8

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Thank you!!!

Wow. So that really is just Trent on Over and Out. I'm impressed.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Back into my hole.

Sorry friends.
    Don't feel too bad, I made a similar joke yesterday. Better to get 'em out of our system now, right?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    Don't feel too bad, I made a similar joke yesterday. Better to get 'em out of our system now, right?
    @tony.parente

I didn't facepalm either of you so it's not like the world ended or anything.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Oh, no worries, I'm just playing along. I like to think I've been here long enough to know when/how/where to engage in some ribbing.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Did you freeze it, heat it, examine it under ultraviolet light, look into the edges with a flashlight, look between the edges/seals? What ARG info can you provide???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ian Astbury? I didn't expect THAT collaboration.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Finally sat in the dark listening to Bad Witch beginning to end, was in the mood to do it. And now listening to The Trilogy as a whole.

Oh my fuck this is bleak. Not From This World and then Over and Out especially. I miss the glimmers of hope from the two previous acts somehow. It's like the emotion I felt from The Background World but x1000. We don't even hear Trent "classic" voice one time. If we didn't have the rest of the trilogy before and they just threw this on us by surprise this would not be reassuring. But this is great. Incredible. Experimental in ways I would have never expected.

Doesn't Shit Mirror begins with the same kind of rythm as the beginning of Branches/Bones ?

Play The Goddamned Part reminds me a lot of Ghosts and The Slip. I think there's even a sound which comes directly from a Ghosts track, or at least it's close.

And this whole album really tells a story on its own. Tracks are going two by two, and it gets better with each pair. Fucking hell how did they do that. If anyone thinks this is their best album, he might be right.

Meanwhile Shit Mirror feels a l r i g h t

PS :

NTAE feels VERY different after that. She's Gone Away fits right in the mood. Less Than is the last relatively positive-sounding track before the fall into the abyss.

And The Background World really is like diving into a "black hole" like the end of 2001 Space Odyssey and then landing into this weird black and white room where young and old cohabites.

I notice that in some parts of the second half of Bad Witch, there are those kind of childlike, Ghibli-sounding sounds I don't know how to describe. Binds everything together.

edit : And how the hell did they do the sounds in Not From This World, organic but mechanical, those long sweeping strokes of sounds but at the same time little microswarming tingling sounds of twin peaks darkness. Not to mention the impression that everything is growing from the middle, like a sphere, like a mechanical plant forever latching to the sides trying to escape but still contained. Underground, looking for light, not finding it and just.. giving up, going back into itself (or did it ?)
    Last edited by StockAvuryah; 06-20-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Bad Witch LP, out June 22 (thread pt 3) - Album has leaked, SPOILERS

Any sign if there are extra lyrics printed like there are in the FLACs and the other trilogy releases? Any different ones than the ones in the FLACs if so?

Thanks for posting this stuff. I think I know where Ian Astbury's vocals are buried and I'm guessing Mariqueen is chanting along at the end?

Another rare Trent (and Atticus) photo. Two for the trilogy, one in With Teeth and one for the original PHM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I've had a few days with Bad Witch and now I'm listening to Soul Mining and I'm feeling a lot of similarities...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    I used some ‘tap bpm’ and a metronome app to grab the bpms before they are official.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    God, I want multitracks/stems for this so badly. I'd love to make some kind of JG Thirwell-esque extended dubby Wish/Fist Fuck mix for "Shit Mirror" and "Ahead of Ourselves."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ian Astbury ❤ awesome. Surfaced from 2004 recordings, maybe?
    Any cryptic shit on the packaging?