Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2018.10.16-17 Brooklyn, NY @ Kings Theatre

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Line is about 12 long right now, just changed the sign to NIN sold out.
    I'm suffering from intense line FOMO right now, but this office chair won't keep itself warm...sigh. Just a few more hours!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    Last post and I guess then i'm screwed.

1 GA ticket for Face Value for tomorrow 10/17. Shoot me a pm if interested.
    put it on Stubhub for $20-30 under the cheapest pit ticket. Someone will buy it for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    put it on Stubhub for $20-30 under the cheapest pit ticket. Someone will buy it for sure.
    His problem is that he's holding firm at $275. Tickets are selling below face all over. The StubHub tickets are overpriced. They won't come down in price until tomorrow afternoon, and then it'll be a race to the bottom.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    I'm suffering from intense line FOMO right now, but this office chair won't keep itself warm...sigh. Just a few more hours!
    Line is still under 20 people.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well the way stubhub does it now is. You'd have to price it really low, then they take their cut and then they add their own fees which sucks.

Essentially the buyer would be paying more than face tech, but you as a seller would be already selling below face plus giving money to stubhub.

And regarding them dropping on stubhub for GA it seems that's not absolutely true.

After fees it matches up to face essentially. I'm trying to figure out where there stubhub buyers are and cut the middle man (stubhub) out.
    Last edited by idioteque...; 10-16-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Line is still under 20 people.
    Any gauge at all on poster people vs. GA people? I'm set to arrive right before 3:00, and I'm super nervous about getting a foil!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I dunno...$120 seems like more than, say, $0. Just spitballin though.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    You guys that are on line already and want those foil variants absolutely need to bring up/strongly suggest a poster purchase limit to any and all staff and NIN crew people you may see. The scalper story outlined earlier and the fact that a guy next to me bought 8 of the regular EMEK's on Saturday is really, really fucked up. It's arguably worse than scalping tix to the show itself.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Any gauge at all on poster people vs. GA people? I'm set to arrive right before 3:00, and I'm super nervous about getting a foil!
    I can’t say for sure but everyone seems to be GA waiting, merch boxes haven’t even come out yet, 17 in line I just counted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Apologies if this has been asked/answered multiple times, but do we know the stage time for NIN @ Kings?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by die4valor View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked/answered multiple times, but do we know the stage time for NIN @ Kings?
    No, but they went on around 9:15 at RCMH so I'd assume similar start at Kings.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    All of my spares are now spoken for.
    Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No, but they went on around 9:15 at RCMH so I'd assume similar start at Kings.
    I called the box office for set times.

7pm - Daniel Avery
    7:50 - JAMC
    9:15 - NIN

Also, the pit holds 433 people.
    Last edited by qbertplaya; 10-16-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I'm keeping an eye on the tickets for tonight (prices dropped through the floor at 7pm on Saturday, when I checked live).

Am interested in a GA for tonight or tomorrow. My limit is $100 + 6 copies of Another Version Of The Truth BluRay (they go for about $50 on Ebay).

Otherwise I'll just get a $50 Orch ticket tonight. PM me if you're interested...

Edit: sorted for tonight. Still looking for Weds
    Last edited by hippygeek; 10-16-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Last edited by sick among the pure; 10-16-2018 at 04:22 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Anyone do the trivia thing to get into the VIP pit? 3 of my friends did and they are like front row and center.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    Anyone do the trivia thing to get into the VIP pit? 3 of my friends did and they are like front row and center.
    I just arrived and have discovered this weird construct. Can’t say I’m thrilled (though I know I’d be singing a different tune if I were inside).

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    What's that? I just arrived, too late?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What was this thing and where?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A very small number of people were given access to a second, front pit which backs onto the stage. It was not based on line position, but rather kept for recidivists and people who could answer quiz questions.
    We feel very fortunate.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    What were the questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The two I overheard were:

What city did Trent form NIN?

What was the last band that Trent was in before NIN?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Curious if anyone is planning on driving to the event and parking in the muni lot?
    I won't be getting out of work until late. Concerned that the lot will be full at 8.
    Did anyone park last night? Think i'd have issues? Should I just take the subway instead?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hoping for a set like last night for tonight! See y'all there.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Curious if anyone is planning on driving to the event and parking in the muni lot?
    I won't be getting out of work until late. Concerned that the lot will be full at 8.
    Did anyone park last night? Think i'd have issues? Should I just take the subway instead?
    You'll be good. I've been there 3 times now and parking in the lot has always been a breeze. Got there around 715 last night and there was still plenty of parking.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I was turned away (around 7:15) at the municipal lot last night and had to street park. I assume it was full but I'm not certain. There was a guy standing at the entrance and motioned to go elsewhere. If you are arriving around 8 I would try the lot but expect to street park.

Additional advice: avoid Tilden Ave. Doubleparked Stop & Shop assholes jammed it up and I literally sat in the same spot for 15 minutes because no one would move.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    you'll be good. I've been there 3 times now and parking in the lot has always been a breeze. Got there around 715 last night and there was still plenty of parking.
    wtf? There was a dude at the Bedford Street entrance waving me on. Entrance gate had been swung closed. I found a street spot on Courtelyou so it wasn't a big deal but I was kinda pissed in the meantime.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    wtf? There was a dude at the Bedford Street entrance waving me on. Entrance gate had been swung closed. I found a street spot on Courtelyou so it wasn't a big deal but I was kinda pissed in the meantime.
    Weird. Guess I got there just in time then. Never had any issues parking there before.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Weird. Guess I got there just in time then. Never had any issues parking there before.
    I didn't try the Beverly Rd entrance...maybe it was open. The lot didn't appear full but I couldn't really tell...I was more concerned with not holding up traffic while trying to figure out plan B.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I didn't try the Beverly Rd entrance...maybe it was open. The lot didn't appear full but I couldn't really tell...I was more concerned with not holding up traffic while trying to figure out plan B.
    I entered on Beverly, so who knows. Good to know for tonight though since I planned on showing up later.