Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: General Police Misconduct aka Murdering Black People

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

Guy tells cop that he is watching to make sure they don't violate someone's rights.
    Cop says "whatcha gonna do if I violate his rights?" all aggro while stepping out of his car to engage.
    Cop sees camera and decides it would be better if he immediately gets back into his car and stops talking.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Fire up your keyboards folks, we're going to have a grand jury verdict announcement at 8:00pm central today. Schools are closing, malls are closing and shit is beginning to make contact with the fan as we speak.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I know you (@allegro) said earlier that the (corrupt asswipe) prosecutor could (but won't) file charges as well. Or more likely, he could be pressured into doing so. Or lose his job.
    Last edited by Swykk; 11-24-2014 at 05:54 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Shit is gonna get ugly quick.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Fire up your keyboards folks, we're going to have a grand jury verdict announcement at 8:00pm central today. Schools are closing, malls are closing and shit is beginning to make contact with the fan as we speak.
    fuck
    sounds like a good day to get out of the city a bit early.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    This is so fucking dumb, announcing this thing this late. They could have done this WAY the fuck earlier today in daylight but now they're waiting until total darkness, what total hillbilly morons.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    This is so fucking dumb, announcing this thing this late. They could have done this WAY the fuck earlier today in daylight but now they're waiting until total darkness, what total hillbilly morons.

And they also sure as fuck shouldn't have given everyone a 5 hour warning either. The last thing we need is the less desirable protesters having time to prepare.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    And they also sure as fuck shouldn't have given everyone a 5 hour warning either. The last thing we need is the less desirable protesters having time to prepare.
    Bullshit, daylight is way better for this to happen when people were at work in that city and other cities. CNN had legal experts saying the same thing. This is just stupid. Cops in Chicago are pissed about this shit. This doesn't just affect your hillbilly cops.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    They're just planning in advance. This way, there might not be as many videos of them tear gassing, punching, and shooting people with rubber bullets.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    They're just planning in advance. This way, there might not be as many videos of them tear gassing, punching, and shooting people with rubber bullets.
    Yeah, when you do it at night in the dark, it's a lot harder to see that going on when the hillbilly cops start whipping out their teargas.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Bullshit, daylight is way better for this to happen when people were at work in that city and other cities. CNN had legal experts saying the same thing. This is just stupid. Cops in Chicago are pissed about this shit. This doesn't just affect your hillbilly cops.
    I agree with you, this should have been announced at like 11am tomorrow without any warnings and no press announcement. They then should have just released all the evidence on an official website and refuse to answer questions.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I agree with you, this should have been announced at like 11am tomorrow without any warnings and no press announcement. They then should have just released all the evidence on an official website and refuse to answer questions.
    Exactly. First thing in the morning, with all the evidence already approved by the Judge and released, with a whole day full of daylight. (assuming, of course, they they're planning to announce that he's not going to be indicted.)

This absolutely does not take public safety into account, it doesn't take police safety in other cities into account, this is just plain old hillbilly stupid.

But I don't expect anything different out of any of these idiots; the medical examiner, the prosecutor, the mayor, the governor, the police chief, they've all handled this like fucking morons.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-24-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    This is sure to be broadcast on all of the major networks right? I AIN'T GOT CABLE

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    This is sure to be broadcast on all of the major networks right? I AIN'T GOT CABLE
    Fox 2 and channel 4 and 5 in STL usually have a live stream of important stuff on their websites, hit up Google and you should be able to find them no problem.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Oh my God get the fucking show on the road, I'm so fucking sick of listening to these talking heads for 6 and a half fucking hours.

Wilson has not been asked to surrender himself, so now the word is no indictment per Wilson's representatives. This is per CNN. "But now the Feds may step in. But that could be harder with no grand jury indictment."

This is all per Don Lemon, who hasn't shut up for 5 hours.

The other experts are saying none of that means shit.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-24-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    ^^^ Dude, look at my post above yours.

If he's not indicted by the grand jury, the Feds are rumored to be planning their own indictment per the "legal experts" on CNN for the last 6 hours. Blah blah blah blah blah ugh. I want 6 hours of my life back!

All the suspense that the prosecutor and the governor built up in this case in Ferguson today is CAUSING ALL THIS ANXIETY. Morons.
    Last edited by allegro; 11-24-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    No, I added my last sentence as an edit -- that the other experts on CNN said that Wilson's representatives statements means shit.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Here. Board is yours.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    "Remember when the National Guard was called in to protect Black students during segregation? Last time they worked FOR black citizens. . ."

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Brown's family says no indictment. No surprise there.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    With how horrible this thing has been handled since second one, I don't think that anyone went into this actually expecting one.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    "Witness'" were lying. Big shock.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 11-24-2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    "He told them to move to the sidewalk"

lololol.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    "Witness' stated that brown was shot in the back, and that Wilson stood over brown and shot brown multiple times"

lololol

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. No news there.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I just want the evidence to be released, that's more important to the public than the indictment or lack thereof.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Pretty shocked at him encouraging protests and continued action. That's pretty great.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable. No news there.
    Yeah, we learned in our criminal evidence classes that it's the WORST kind of evidence. And it's obvious that a lot of these "witnesses" were just making shit up, holy shit. Probably just to get on television.

Gotta say, this Prosecutor has handled this press conference and info release really well. I'm impressed. Well done.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    Here. Board is yours.
    Oh come on, you're no fun

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

Ferguson and general police misconduct

Brown's stepdad said "burn this shit down!" After the announcement.

Sounds like the riot started within seconds of the announcement. Shots fired, window broken, looting already happening.