Page 290 of 483 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 390 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,700 of 14482

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I know a lot of us here shit on TNA for good reason. Yet, I will say this though. They will always find a new way to make themselves look worse than they already are and here is that example. Honestly, this shit is so bad but it's entertaining as fuck. This is actually better than the same old bullshit WWE has been doing for the last 2 years.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Boy, Aries vs Nakamura was delightful.

Who were those Big Dumb Guys that attacked Alpha? Let's not have BDGs in NXT. Come on, NXT, you're better than that. Good to see Ellering, though.

Asuka is scary (and hot) when she freaks out and yells shit in Japanese.
    Last edited by Swykk; 06-08-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Paul Motherfucking Ellering!!!!! Fans chanting "Who are you?" I wanna slap them for being that fucking stupid.

Oh, and here's a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I was pretty shocked to see him. Bummer that they didn't know him. I wasn't even watching when he managed LOD. But I at least know who he is. Good for that new team though to have him work with them. They're going to learn a lot from him.

Good NXT show, overall.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I just hope Ellering's involvement will be good unlike that time in the late 90s when he turned on LOD in favor of ugh... DOA. Anyone remember that?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Paul Motherfucking Ellering!!!!! Fans chanting "Who are you?" I wanna slap them for being that fucking stupid.

Oh, and here's a new episode of BOTCHAMANIA!!!!

I honestly thought the "who are you" chants were for his team.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I have no idea who I'm wrestling on Saturday, (yes, in 2 days)..that kinda sucks.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I honestly thought the "who are you" chants were for his team.
    Hopefully so. It's a younger generation though. But it could've been towards the team. I hope it was at least.

I just hope Ellering's involvement will be good unlike that time in the late 90s when he turned on LOD in favor of ugh... DOA. Anyone remember that?
    Thankfully, I missed most of that part of wwe and the whole suicide angle with Hawk.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    I have no idea who I'm wrestling on Saturday, (yes, in 2 days)..that kinda sucks.
    Still no idea who I'm wrestling. I'm sick as hell. This sucks.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Just saw "NXT TakeOver: The End", it was a good event, just disappointed with Andrade "Cien" Almas debut...
    I've seen Andrade wrestle in Mexico (as Sombra), and the guy is truly a gifted and talented young man, i was disappointed to see that his gimmick in NXT is of a Mexican pimp, he also failed to connect with the crowd, that i can understand because it's a process and he needs to work it out.
    It would be a shame if he becomes another "Sin Cara"/"Hunico", let's see what happens.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Last week, I finally saw the Rey Mysterio vs. Mystico match at TripleMania and.... what a fucking nightmare it was. Dream match my ass. Mystico is overrated and he just continuously fucks up. No wonder Rey was pissed during the match. I know Rey is past his prime but he's not entirely at fault at this as it proves that Mystico is just shit.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Still no idea who I'm wrestling. I'm sick as hell. This sucks.
    cut those teeth mother fucka.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Booker messaged me, he told me he's got something cool in store for me for tonight's show..still no idea who I'm wrestling or what's going on. ..Holy shit I'm excited.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Booker messaged me, he told me he's got something cool in store for me for tonight's show..still no idea who I'm wrestling or what's going on. ..Holy shit I'm excited.
    I think it's a test to see how you will react to last-minute booking changes and what you have to do in a situation like this.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I think it's a test to see how you will react to last-minute booking changes and what you have to do in a situation like this.

WELL
    he told me whats going on. I don't want to post anything ahead of time, loose lips sink ships and plans change all the time. But this should be fun.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    ^^ Aaaannnnd??!?! Give us the scoop! How'd it go?!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

ONE HALF of your NEW PWX tag team champions!!

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    First title win Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!! Fuck yeah, dude! Congrats!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Congrats man!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    First title win Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!! Fuck yeah, dude! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Congrats man!

Thanks guys!! Got my first win in PWX and won a title. I'm not a huge belt mark and realize they're a prop..but it's so mind blowing. to think about the fact that now I'm a part of history.. 20 years from now, if you look at the title history, you will see my name! So awesome.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...................

@0:46

Last edited by thevoid99; 06-12-2016 at 04:24 PM. Reason: need to add something else!!!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

ONE HALF of your NEW PWX tag team champions!!
    Fantastic stuff, man!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Fantastic stuff, man!
    Congrats to you man, well deserved!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Fantastic stuff, man!

Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    Congrats to you man, well deserved!

thanks guys. It's so surreal.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

my latest match, where I win the tag straps.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

That's awesome! Congrats!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifey View Post
    That's awesome! Congrats!

thank you. Sorry everyone for turning this thread from "lets discuss professional wrestling" to "@xfocalinx is a pro wrestler"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    thank you. Sorry everyone for turning this thread from "lets discuss professional wrestling" to "@xfocalinx is a pro wrestler"
    Nah man. I can probably speak for everyone on the board who thinks it cool to get to see someone doing what they love, starting on ground floor and going up the ladder. Keep this shit up, and keep posting.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    better than anything else that's going on elsewhere. keep doing what you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow! You pretty much carried that match from start to finish. Excellent job! They should have let you get the pin with how much work you put into that match.