Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Drugs! Thread!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh wow, strychnine, that's bad. I overheard some people throwing the word GBL around, but I dunno, none of the overdosers seemed very mellow.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Oh wow, strychnine, that's bad. I overheard some people throwing the word GBL around, but I dunno, none of the overdosers seemed very mellow.
    The "hot" thing nowadays (and for a while now) are NBOMe's; bad news bears. It's known as "synthetic LSD" which makes absolutely no fucking sense.
    Last edited by Jon; 08-20-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    The "hot" thing nowadays (and for a while now) are NBOMe's; bad news bears. It's known as "synthetic LSD" which makes absolutely no fucking sense.
    Last year one of my friends' boyfriend accidentally took that shit instead of the real thing, and ended up on the roof of their apartment complex trying to kick out the dining room window of the apartment on the top floor and then stripped naked and tried to kill himself.

Shit is no joke. Ever since then, we've all wised up and started testing our tabs before we take them.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Synthetic LSD? Haha, as if it weren't already...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    What NIN songs/albums (or music videos, live performances, etc) would you guys recommend while stoned?
    Tried TFA last time, figured I'd ask you guys for recommendations.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Buffalo Wild Wings. High. Waitress says some weird shit to someone else that sounded like "no butter no hugs" and I recognize it as being Illuminati codeword for something, maybe to signal that we're high. I text it to myself and inform my not girlfriend we're probably going to get assassinated now since I typed their secrets into my phone.

Fast forward to walking to my car (calm down we were driving five feet to the mall to hang out and sober up) and there is this big congregation of people near my car. Whatever. So we are in the car and I notice them looking at the back of my car, maybe even taking pictures. They all have blue lanyard things on and have a tour bus across the street. I start backing out hella slow cuz they were way too close and I shit you not the second I let off the brakes I see this bitch pop up directly behind my car. She had to have been squatting down or something. I have a Bennie sticker and an upside down cross on the back of my bar so I figured there were two likely options:

1- They were part of some Republican mega church gawking at my decorations like fools.

2- Bitch behind my car was Illuminati and was supposed to sacrifice herself to get me in trouble (who would believe the high guy in a situation like that?) but lost her nerve.

My not gf was too paranoid to let me circle around and question them or get a better look at what their lanyard things said, so the truth will never be known.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    What NIN songs/albums (or music videos, live performances, etc) would you guys recommend while stoned?
    Fixed is finally listenable. Hesitation Marks is improved. And of course the mains (PHM, broken, TDS, TF) are amazing.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    TRIPLE COMBO BREAKER!
    For real though fuck NIN go pick up Poe's album "haunted" it's fucking amazing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    I don't drugs myself but I've always wondered how Further Down would sound under the influence

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I am so fucking sick of the media demonizing every drug that isn't weed and I'm sick of people believing these lies without a second thought. I don't do these drugs, but things like acid, cocaine, meth, and heroin aren't life-ending bringers of death like everybody seems to think. Every drug has its pros and cons.

It's a huge disgrace that there exist so many chemicals that, when ingested, alter our brain's entire perception of reality but are simply blown-off and thrown to the wayside as something that's just "bad" and that's it. It's infuriating that there are frequent discussions about the societal views of almost literally every subject, but when drug use acceptance is brought up, one is immediately painted as some sort of horrible junkie. Even the vast majority of the intelligent open-minded people I know are still stuck in the D.A.R.E. propaganda mindset that "hard drugs" (what a meaningless arbitrary qualifier) have no positive aspects and are only used by sad, insane addicts.

Imagine a society and culture that safely and openly consumed various drugs and the widespread positive repercussions that could have if we learned to use these tools to improve our lives and the lives of others. But instead, we as a people will continue to stay stuck in this Puritanically brain-washed rut of monotonous groundedness long after my lifetime.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    *like if you're reading this while consuming caffeine or nicotine*

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Whoooops. I smoked a bowl earlier but I'm still feeling really high, so I'm about to go to work like:

LHDC, I'm trying to quit this damn job anyway.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    After i get this back surgery and get through the soreness, i'm going to man up and reset my tolerance. I'm going to do like 5 days of withdrawals.
    Then my tolerance should be back to normal.
    I see this post was from 6.5 weeks ago, can I ask if you've had your tolerance break yet? You seem seasoned enough and I have some questions. Last July I had bronchitis and during some coughing fits, my back started hurting really bad. I went to the ER. (It wasn't an emergency, but it was literally the first time I've ever had professional medical care as an adult. I didn't realize you were supposed to actually, you know, make a doctor's appointment. I thought you just went to the ER when something was wrong.) The doctor gave me meds for my bronchitis, but he also just assumed I pulled a muscle in my back from coughing. He gave me 24x 5mg Norco for 4 days, one every 4 hours. My opioid tolerance was non-existent at that point so 6 of them a day got me totally blasted. Sitting around playing Shovel Knight and Guacamelee was the most fun I've ever had. Anyway, the bronchitis went away but the back pain never did.

Eventually, probably 4 months later I went to a doctor and got an appointment for a back doctor. I have a few bulging discs, minor scoliosis, and minor arthritis. This is when I started receiving a script for 4x 5mg Norco per day, 1 every 6 hours as needed. Well it turns out I really enjoy opioids and I really enjoy not being in pain. A minor habit formed. They couldn't do anything for my back at all, so they sent me to PM in April. PM said I'm too young to have surgery and I'm too young to have an excessive amount of pain medication (I'm 23,) so they bumped me down to 1x 5mg Norco every 8 hours as needed, so that's 90 per month.

Wow, I'm kinda high on the Norco right now, so sorry for the unnecessarily long story! So for the past 5 months, I've been getting 90 Norco per month. My pattern since then has been 1 week on, 3 weeks off. I take 12 per day because that's 3.9g of Tylenol and the maximum daily dosage of Tylenol is 4g. I'd really like to take more, but I'm scared about killing my liver too quickly. These 3 week breaks between binges keeps me from becoming too physically dependent, I haven't gone through any real physical withdrawals with this pattern, other than feeling a bit sluggish the first day off. But my question is if it's even possible to completely reset my tolerance at this point. As time goes on, my tolerance just keeps getting higher even with these huge breaks every month. I know my next step is a CWE, but I fear that would just make me blow through my monthly supply even quicker. I've asked my doctor if there was a possibility of getting a higher dose since I've been on these for closing in on a year now, but like I said, they told me I'm too young and that they'll "never be able to give [me] enough medication to stop my pain." Do you have any advice for tolerance? Should I just go a whole 2 months on a break?

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I've decided getting high helps you break free of the Illuminati mind control and that's why I see a conspiracy in everything but everyone else thinks that sounds like I'm high / crazy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    no offense but ive never found weed to make poeple sound crazy, usually crazy makes you sound crazy. and yea, if the shoe fits

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I don't know...I had a friend who got incredibly silly while high. She got into her head that I could have been a boy in her 2nd grade class and another friend, her aunt. We were like "What the hell are you talking about?"

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattastrophic View Post
    I don't drugs myself but I've always wondered how Further Down would sound under the influence
    I've got 2.3 songs left on Broken (awesome) then I'll do FDTS for you if I remember. Might need more first. Good idea thanks man!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I used to do Broken while really drunk, then I discovered FIXED while really drunk. Holy crap ...

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Fixed high was a hoot. There's this scream in the background of one of the songs that's hilarious. I think I'll do that next thanks. So far so good with fdts. Sounds familiar but brand new at the same time.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Trent sounds like a cute little gremlin in aosd part 2 when he's saying "and i control you" in the background. That's gotta be heavily edited.
    Reporter: Are you guys "Heavy Metal?"
    Trent: Naw dawg we're "Heavy Edited"

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I finally looked up that dumb "Falls wanking to the floor" reference. Not your best, David Bowie.
    Last edited by Wolfkiller; 10-25-2015 at 01:18 AM.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Blue is black i think i had a near death experience i can hear everything now

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I'm barely over halfway through and I'm annoyed and wish i had orange juice. Jews. Nin is nazi propaganda music. Hitler was behind 911. Never forget.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    This album is dark. Scary. Kinda cool though. Like Batman.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Okay so this is crazy. That falls wanking to the floor popped up again. I looked at the track number thinking it started over. It was track 9/11 though and i just related Trent to the 911 terror attack and Hitler. The wanking reference is so prominent like they are saying yeah we can be really blatant about reading your rights right now but it's going to sound crazy yet you can't stop from posting this.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I think those reverse vocals brain washed me. Help.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    The beauty of being numb is what life should feel like. But it feels like the fear is still so close sometimes even in this calm. Life is so fake. (Emo post of the year award)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Well, ok then.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Today I learned @Wolfkiller partook last night like a mofo

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Jilly bean