Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.18 - Washington, DC @ Verizon Center

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

2013.10.18 - Washington, DC @ Verizon Center

Due to prices, I had to cut this show. Have fun you guys!
    Last edited by sick among the pure; 06-11-2013 at 12:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The presale seats were amazing at Merriweather a few years ago. Front and center, eye level, close to the stage. Kind of nervous to get seats for the Verizon Center.

Seating Chart:
    http://verizoncenter.com/mse-verizon..._stage2010.jpg

If you want to be close, you'll be watching from an angle on the side. If you want to look straight on, you'll be far from the stage. There doesn't seem to be a happy medium. Maybe the pit this time around, but you don't get the full effect of the light show.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I'm fairly certain it will be GA floor, the Radiohead show last year there was. I had seats for that show in Section 111 about mid way up, and they weren't bad. I could see the show well enough. I'd rather have floor, but it all depends on what you're willing to spend.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    GA Floor Tickets. No problems with web site. Can't wait!!!!! Saw them there in 2006.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone able to get seats? Been getting errors trying to access the page and also it's saying out of seats already...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I got floor with no real issues.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got my floor tickets. Seems like NIN.com has been having some issues with redirect links to the Music Today ticketing site, telling people that they have to access the site from within the main site, even when that's what they're doing. I was able to get in with a link from another show before these went on sale. Keep trying though, people can hold tickets in their cart for 10 minutes, so you may get lucky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Angry

No luck here. Errors, errors, errors, and no tickets available. Looks like they are all sold out now. I even tried emailing nintix@musictoday.com with a screenshot of the error at 2PM and that's not a valid email address...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got tickets today from the post-pre-sale. Nice that they let me choose from all of the ticket price-points. Got 2 tickets in Section 108 for $137. No pretty tickets or pre-entry, but good to get them in my pocket anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It all worked out for me today! Section 110 row H. It took throwing out my first four results of tickets, but these finally popped up. I wanted the best seats, so I chose the most expensive price, but it ended up being GA. I thought floor is usually cheaper than the best seats...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    section GAFLR, row GA2, seats 186-187
    there are actual floor seats?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sc0ttius View Post
    No luck here. Errors, errors, errors, and no tickets available. Looks like they are all sold out now. I even tried emailing nintix@musictoday.com with a screenshot of the error at 2PM and that's not a valid email address...

It's a valid email address, you just can't send an attachment with your email. Their server security won't let that attachment go through hence not deliverable.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by konstantin View Post
    section GAFLR, row GA2, seats 186-187
    there are actual floor seats?
    It's just their way of allocating the available number of tickets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    It's just their way of allocating the available number of tickets.
    oh good then. i was once at the Patriot Centre for a Depeche Mode show and there were actually floor seats behind the pit...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got section 111. I figured I would want to have a good wide view and from what I see online the view from these seats are not too bad.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Floor seats, baby! Thankfully I'm going with an attractive female friend and a really big, muscular bodybuilder... Hopefully those two combined will make it possible for me to get up closer to the stage so I can actually see, since I'm slightly vertically challenged. No one would move for just me, but they probably would for a guy who looks like a bouncer and a hot girl

Is there any sort of plan for a meetup before or after the show?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone out there is interested in going to this show, I'm looking to trade tickets for any other later date. A friend sprung a wedding on me with 31 days notice and I can't get out of it.

I have 3 seats in section 110, row L. If anyone can offer advice for a trade, or a good party to sell for face value to, please reach out to me.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: 2013.10.18 - Washington, DC @ Verizon Center

I just pulled a GA ticket off of ticketmaster. You have to let it choose for you. Don't use the map.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    And then suddenly I am going to this show after all.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    I'm getting so excited for it... I'm avoiding any and all pictures and videos anyone's posting online because I don't want to know a single detail about it before I see it for myself. That's the way I did it in 05 and for How to Destroy Angels, and I didn't regret it either time in the least. I want this to be a completely new and exciting experience from start to finish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NIN October 18th - Verizon Center - WASHINGTON, DC (EXTRA SUITE LEVEL TICKET)

Hello,

I have an extra suite level ticket to the show this coming Friday at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC. Free food and alcohol. I'm a male looking for a female to take to the show. No strings, if we hit it off cool, if not, we'll both just enjoy the show. Let me know if anyone is interested. No charge for the ticket, just looking for someone cool to hang out with.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello,

I have an extra suite level ticket to the show this coming Friday at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC. Free food and alcohol. I'm a male looking for a female to take to the show. No strings, if we hit it off cool, if not, we'll both just enjoy the show. Let me know if anyone is interested. No charge for the ticket, just looking for someone cool to hang out with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Greetings. I'm flying in for this show and my wife isn't joining, so I have a +1 available. It's a nin.com presale GA floor ticket, so we'd have to walk in together then we can go our separate ways. Selling for face value ($100). First person to PM me gets the ticket.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Dear nin.com Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Washington D.C. Nine Inch Nails show at the Verizon Center on Friday, October 18, 2013.

VERIZON CENTER ADDRESS:
    601 F Street NW
    Washington DC 20004
    (202) 628-3200

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: STAIRWELL 1 ENTRANCE - IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    Stairwell 1 is located on the corner of F Street and 6th Street. The entrance is on 6th Street right behind the Green Turtle Restaurant.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:30PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:45PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 7:00PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    · You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    · Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    · Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    · Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 5:00PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Member Pre-Sale Team

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Decided to go to this- have a number of vacation days that I need to use other wise they go to waste, so booked everything last week.

Anyways itll be be the first show with GSY!BE for me. It seems like there's a lot of fans on here so tried listening to them on Spotify again. Sorry, just not feeling them at all. Found EITS more interesting.

Staying away from setlists and visual spoilers since I enjoyed the Pitt show more than St. Paul- this tour might be evolving a bit, so only 4 more days!! ::crosses fingers flight(s) aren't delayed Friday::

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I haven't seen or heard anything from this tour, so I'm really excited for Friday. I stayed away from everything before the HTDA show and was blown away, so I'm hoping for the same thing. I just hope I finally get to hear Even Deeper, as it's the one song from the Fragile that has always eluded me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

onstage time?

Anybody who browses the boards more than me have an idea of when NIN might go on? Sounds like 9:00 or shortly thereafter based on shows with 7:00 doors, but after reading that Godspeed went on at 7:30 last night, that kind of throws my educated guess out the window.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs420x365 View Post
    Anybody who browses the boards more than me have an idea of when NIN might go on? Sounds like 9:00 or shortly thereafter based on shows with 7:00 doors, but after reading that Godspeed went on at 7:30 last night, that kind of throws my educated guess out the window.
    I was at St. Paul and the concert started at 8:00, NIN got on at around 9:20-9:25 and think they played til 11:20. Don't remember the Pittsburgh show- wasn't really watching the clock.

So yeah, expect them on about 9:15 with the opener on at 8:00. I'd like to be in my seat DEFINITLEY NO LATER than 9:00 just in case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    I was at St. Paul and the concert started at 8:00, NIN got on at around 9:20-9:25 and think they played til 11:20. Don't remember the Pittsburgh show- wasn't really watching the clock.

So yeah, expect them on about 9:15 with the opener on at 8:00. I'd like to be in my seat DEFINITLEY NO LATER than 9:00 just in case.
    Thanks. Planning to get to the venue at 8:30ish to get my tickets, and hopefully at our seats around 8:45. Always tough to judge this stuff at arena shows so your info is very helpful.