Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Luv

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @elevenism @henryeatscereal - I'd like to admit that the both of you actually remind me of a best friend that I've once had in real life. I wish he'd join ETS though. (And yes, he's also a fan of Nine Inch Nails too.) I also hope that the both of you also appreciate the compliment, as it kept occurring to me over the past few years.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-12-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Thanks a lot, taken as a compliment, cheers

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @Hazekiah @jessamineny - Thank you both for also being among the several that took the time to understand me, and for generally being cool with me. The both of you also helped keep ETS a warm place for me even when I'm just lurking as well. And right on time for the holidays in NYC too.

I also hope/wish that the both of you have happy holidays as well.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @tony.parente for adding a little humor to my FB feed this morning and for inducing my morning poop.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    @tony.parente for adding a little humor to my FB feed this morning and for inducing my morning poop.
    Wait I'm friends with you on FB?!?
    I'd say you were full of shit buutttt

<3

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    @Charmingly Miserable , @slave2thewage, @WorzelG, @elevenism, @Sarah K and @Dra508 for all being awesomely supportive people, I really appreciate it. That was all great to wake up to, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy. In general most everyone on this site is far more caring and considerate than any other community I've been a part of, and it's really nice to have some days.

Oh and @Kris for being the nicest guy, seriously, you're great dude. Across two forums I don't think I've ever seen you not get along with someone.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Thanks @kleiner352 ...yer a damn good dude yourself.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Oh and @Kris for being the nicest guy, seriously, you're great dude. Across two forums I don't think I've ever seen you not get along with someone.
    Thank you very much, as I definitely appreciate your compliment. I still have my own regrets and struggles with my flaws and blunders, but what you've just said certainly cheers me up, even when I'm having bouts of uncertainty, depression, guilt, shame and regret. I suppose it inspires me to strive to making amends in order to become a good/better person, especially mentally and emotionally. People like you are definitely one of the biggest reasons as to why I've kept sticking around here since 2011. It's also another part of what's made lurking ETS a lot more fun and comfortable for me overall, and it's definitely one of the greatest pleasant surprises of forum life in my opinion. I wish you all the best.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 12-01-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    @Kid Charlemagne for being a real stand up man dispensing with sineater/Agentofchaos in the ETS fantasy football league. You showed control, grace and zero tolerance for his brand of homophobic, woman bashing trash talk that is way over the line. Thank you. I appreciate you as a human being.

Now, FU for beating me this week by .3 point. WTF!!!!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    @Kid Charlemagne for being a real stand up man dispensing with sineater/Agentofchaos in the ETS fantasy football league. You showed control, grace and zero tolerance for his brand of homophobic, woman bashing trash talk that is way over the line. Thank you. I appreciate you as a human being.

Now, FU for beating me this week by .3 point. WTF!!!!
    whoa, i thought that jerk had gone away for good. maybe i blocked him and don't remember.
    either way, i also commend you kid charlemagne!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I have a legit online man crush on @Krazy simply because of his awesome personality.

bend over.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @tony.parente used wizard magic to fix my computer last night.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    @halloween for making me feel like I am doing a good job.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big fat matt View Post
    @halloween for making me feel like i am doing a good job.

you can do it big fat mike, you can do the thing.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @RhettButler Your affinity for Tori restores my faith in her. Plus, you are the real deal. You're awesome.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    you can do it big fat mike, you can do the thing.
    i don't literally laff out loud often but BLAH HAHAHAHAHAH!

i love @allegro , @Charmingly Miserable , @Miss Baphomette , @icecream , @marodi , @Jinsai, @Kris , @heavenly_bearded, @jessamineny @Sarah K , @kleiner352 , @ElectricKoolaid (although i'm starting to think he's imaginary...he shared this massive media library wiff me on plex then vanished) @Big Fat Matt , @tony.parente , @NYRexall , @eversonpoe , @Dra508 , @Leviathant , @henryeatscereal , @c0f3d , @orestes , @Kris , @halo33, @Kid Charlemagne

i love ALL of you people here who have taken the time to shoot the shit, who make me laugh, and help me through rough times.
    i know i am forgetting a LOT.
    people here have mailed me HTDA and NIN stuff i wasn't able to get because my computer was fucked up, given me access to media libraries that i use all the time, mailed me a rare video game for cheap after i got ripped off trying to buy it on ebay, forgiven me for being a complete drug addled prick, given me lots of advice, told me they liked my writing and music, all kinds of shit.

I think we have a bad ass community here...i know a lot of you were tight on the old board, but i never felt like i fit in for some reason. Marodi told me i was too nice for ets back in 07 or so. I went back to dallas and didn't have internet for a few years (09-12 or so)

So i came back, mostly just in anticipation of HM...and SOMETHING had changed.
    Maybe it's me...maybe i stopped being so sensitive. Or maybe it's the vibe of the place...maybe everyone is growing up...i don't know.

and i guess i just wanted to tell you...as the light starts to fade

Seriously, so many of you mean SO fucking much to me, as does ets.
    I know i left off a lot of peoples names.
    But thank you, everyone, for being here.

Happy Holidays Y'all

edit: @Pillfred too. and @sheepdean . See, i know i'm leaving out a LOT of people.
    There have been so many cool folks here since i've been back
    Last edited by elevenism; 12-28-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @Ryan-@sheepdean
    You two are some sexy mother fuckers.
    Three-Some mehbehh? ;0

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @allegro - I just wanted to thank you for your advice and reminders yet again, even if/when they're also directed at other people. Your experience and wisdom has still positively affected me in my personal life and also on the Internet as you also seem to be master at discretion and what not to say. I also have always liked writing on some level in school, so having a journal could also be fun because I actually enjoy writing whenever I really put my mind to it, which should come naturally to something like a personal journal.

Oh yes, and while I do listen to more bands than just Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson, I guess I was just more drawn to talking about them on here and Provider Module, which then increased my interest on the MM talk, but yes, it is always a good idea to branch out. I shouldn't forget about that either.

You're a lifesaver when it comes to advice on ETS. As a matter of fact, it makes me love the way @tony.parente put it even more. I hope to some day give advice as good as you later on in life too, as it helps me want to become a better person, while reminding why I want to continue making amends in spite of my flaws.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...616#post218616
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 01-05-2015 at 12:55 AM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Aw, thanks, @Kris ! I'm glad to hear you're going to try journaling; yes, if you enjoy writing, there's yet another reason to give it a go! I hope you enjoy it and benefit from it as much as I have! (p.s. we all have flaws!) :-)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Shout out to @Kris for supplying ETS with an endless stream of infectious positivity. Even when atmosphere gets tense, I feel you provide us a shining beam of silver light that permeates through.
    We need more inquisitive people like you.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @allegro and @DigitalChaos for all of the laughs last night. It seems like one night every couple of months, we have a really weird/hilarious conversation. It always makes me happy.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    This is so totally awesome.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @Kid Charlemagne I couldn't have gotten through the last week without you. Thanks for putting up with all my crazy and randoms texts. Your ass is mine once you come to Cali. Love you, boo.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    you know, I just wanted to call out @Hazekiah for his boundless positivity. I don't always agree with the dude's opinion, but I love that he almost never has anything negative to say. Especially on this board, where we can all tend to be a little fucking bitchy at times, it's super refreshing to see this guy's giant sized fonts displaying his enthusiasm. it's a good reminder that at the end of the day, we don't need to wallow in bullshit.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    @Kid Charlemagne I couldn't have gotten through the last week without you. Thanks for putting up with all my crazy and randoms texts. Your ass is mine once you come to Cali. Love you, boo.
    Anytime babydoll. Texting you throughout the week got me through the day.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyFlame View Post
    @Ryan-@sheepdean
    You two are some sexy mother fuckers.
    Three-Some mehbehh? ;0
    *covers butthole*

Oh shit, your profile says you're 14. And you're a dude too right? haha
    Last edited by Ryan; 01-12-2015 at 06:19 AM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I need to apologize for being overly aggressive in my defense of my opinion in the Charlie Hebdo thread. There were many ways for me to be less of an asshole. I am trying to grow and learn to be less of a dick.

At the very least, @icecream I'm sorry for the way I got there. I can be a spaz. I apologize.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 01-13-2015 at 11:33 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    I know, it might be too soon to start getting all soft and messy about this place, but I've smiled and laughed out loud (literally) at quite a few posts the past couple of days and I can't resist the urge to start the pumping and bumping.

I luv theruiner and aggroculture for their funny repartee in the nickelback/shit on music thread. I fear the reaper.
    http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...=5008#post5008
    I lie very few of you.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Thas cause of teh Jek adn Cok

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    @Leviathant <3 .