Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Same old, sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    in the meantime ive found more versions of eisenmann , version 3

version 2

instrumental

they call come from user rammstein3912 , who also has the high quality stirb nicht vor mir demo ..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5may9t < i decided to upload was ich liebe demo , but this is a HQ version not many people have , enjoy x
    Last edited by emmalong; 05-06-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I wonder how legit those different versions are. With the amount of fan edits out there its hard for me to tell.

When I get home ill download these and make different cover art.
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 05-06-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Despite the pretty awful quality (songwise) of these demos I have a problem with a band like Rammstein - perfectionists in every way - recording in such horrible quality and production. These recent demos don't sound much different than the leaked cassette from 1994.

Anway, still interesting to here those and I'm with you Conan. With so many fan edits all over the net it is sometimes hard to believe that all these different version are actually legit rather than fucked around with in various audio programmes.
    Last edited by dlb; 05-06-2012 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Well these demos are not ment for us to hear. These are most likely just scratch tracks. Also I'm sure the master source sounds way better.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Could be, but they are really some of the worst sounding demos I've heard of a band with otherwise such high production values and it really baffles me where they are from and why so many different takes. Guess we will never know...

The Rammstein bootleg scene really is a strange one.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    After listening to these at home on my sehnhieser, I have to say my opinion on these is that they are fan made. The vocals are consistent and the guitars as well. Really no change. Version 3 maybe be questionable though. Well that is my though on that . I am still thinking about the album cover. If you guys are interested in it. My photoshop skills are minimal, so what may take someone like 25 min or so could take me a while. And I have a dinner to go to then Avengers after that. So if interested let me know.

What are your thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    go for it if you want to do it if you need help i can help i know little about photoshop

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Oh God, please please please DON'T say that!!! Oh shit, I was worried this was going to happen! I fuckin' hate always having my show at the end of the tour, they always sell out of medium! UrghSmall is like skin tight breating restriction material, and large is like I'm wearing a dress.By the way, what is the design of the tour shirt anyway? Can someone post a photo?I might be the one begging YOU for that shirt, haha!

EDIT: I beleive I found a photo of the 2012 tour shirt, google is my friend. =)
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/made-in...ore=1335127974
    https://www.rammsteinshop.us/catalog...roducts_id=835

Guess I should have looked online first!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    https://www.rammsteinshop.us/catalog...roducts_id=835

Guess I should have looked online first!
    Oh wow, I never expected them to have the tour shirt of the tour that is currently in progress on their webpage, that's kind of a first... never seen a band do that before. That's neat.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, now that I know I can buy the shirt online and get the correct size, i'm not too worried. Also not gonna drop money on a size that doesn't fit if they don't have any more mediums at my show next Sunday.

Besides, I'd much rather get that "du Hast" one anyway that I see on that page.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Remember to buy a size bigger. My 3x is really a 2x.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    my dream Rammstein setlist

5/4
    Reise, Reise
    Sehnsucht
    Keine Lust
    Mein Teil
    Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da
    Rosenrot
    Heirate Mich
    Kuss Mich (Fellfrosch)
    Adios
    Dalai Lama
    Amour
    Wiener Blut
    Links 2 3 4
    Nebel
    Laichzeit
    Ich Will
    Roter Sand
    Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen
    Stripped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thought I would post this here (would make more sense posting at a Rammstein forum), but I have an extra ticket for Minneapolis, MN tomorrow night if anyone is interested. My buddy has to work at the last minute.

Should be a great show.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post

Kuss Mich (Fellfrosch)
    This is such an awesome and under-rated song! One of my faviourtes from Sehnsucht along with Eifersucht.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    This is such an awesome and under-rated song! One of my faviourtes from Sehnsucht along with Eifersucht.
    I love it apart from the cartoon samples.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i think the cartoon sounds in kuss mich ruin the song in all honesty , but i like eifersuchts riff more

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

5/4
    Reise, Reise
    Sehnsucht
    Keine Lust
    Mein Teil
    Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da
    Rosenrot
    Heirate Mich
    Kuss Mich (Fellfrosch)
    Adios
    Dalai Lama
    Amour
    Wiener Blut
    Links 2 3 4
    Nebel
    Laichzeit
    Ich Will
    Roter Sand
    Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen
    Stripped
    This just shows how tastes differ. While 80% are totals highlights for me (heirate mich, yay!!!) I could care less about songs like "Wiener Blut" or "Liebe ist für alle da".

My dream setlist is pretty much the one from 2001:

5-4
    mein Herz brennt
    links 2, 3, 4
    Feuer frei!
    rein raus (!!!)
    Adios (!!!)
    Mutter
    Spieluhr
    Zwitter
    weißes Fleisch
    Sehnsucht
    Asche zu Asche
    Du hast
    stripped
    Engel
    Nebel
    Sonne
    ich will
    pet semetary

Get "heirate mich", "Du riechst so gut", "Laichzeit", "bück dich", "ohne dich", "mein Teil" and "Donaukinder" in there and I die a happy man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so i was just listening to amerika .. and something just hit me ; anyone else think the drum rhythum sounds like a slow and/or slightly changed version from the gib mir augen songs ?? especially during the verses

i was humming the drum beats from gib mir augen to amerika and they sounds very alike .
    Last edited by emmalong; 05-08-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    OK, time for dream setlist time! I love doing these... The original poster selected 20 songs, so i'll follow suit with that.

1. Rammleid
    2. Tier
    3. Weisses Fleisch
    4. Dali Lama
    5. Asche Zu Asche
    6. Spieluhr
    7. Eifersuct
    8. Alter Mann
    9. Zwitter
    10. Halleluja
    11. Hilf mir
    12. Ich Tu Dir Weh
    13. Wilder Wein
    14. Kuss Mich
    15. Adios
    16. Sonne
    --------Encore
    17. Mein Herz Brennt
    18. Feuer und Wasser
    19. Stripped
    20. Donaukinder

wow, that was alot harder to compile than I originally thought, I could easily tack on an extra 5 songs, there are so many I left out. But I guess that will do it for me, and that's a pretty hardcore dream setlist if you ask me, as 65% of those songs have either never been played live or have been placed long into retirement for 10+ years.

But i'm not a "singles" fan. I don't like Rammstein's singles at all, I think it's because they are too goddamn overplayed. Especially the Mutter ones. Those 6 singles from that album, I can barely listen to anymore, asside from Sonne. It's pretty overplayed but still one of my faviourtes. I mean I like the herzeleid singles, and I like the Sehnsucht singles. But the singles from Mutter and after never rubbed me the right way.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Can't fully agree about Mutter singles. I also thought they were way overplayed, until I finally saw the show myself, in 2010. Links and Ich Will were among the best songs that night. (Could've lived without Feuer Frei though).
    What really overplayed is Du Hast. It's Rammstein's Closer and The Beautiful People. I wonder how they are not sick of playing it themselves.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    That is like asking Black Sabbath not to play iron man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That was the most amazing show I have seen in my life. From the beginning to the end. Seriously from beginning to end. The setlist, the theatrics. You could feel the heat in the entire arena...maybe it was all the goth girls with overexposed cleavage giving off all the heat but damn. Rammstein blew my mind and well worth the 13 year wait!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    What really overplayed is Du Hast. It's Rammstein's Closer and The Beautiful People. I wonder how they are not sick of playing it themselves.
    I agree that Du Hast is pretty overplayed... But I'm really not sick of it surprisingly. It's just... I donno there is something about it, it's just so simple that everyone can sing along, and it has a goddamn awesome crunching guitar beat. It was the second R+ song I ever heard, the first being Engel, so maybe I just have a place in my heart for that song.

Back in 1998, when we were teenagers, me and my friends used to blast that song and just go fucking INSANE, fucking headbanging and ramming into each other, haha.

And When I hear that song live, the energy of the room, with there being a couple hundred-thousand people in the room just rocking the fuck out in a giant area, takes me back to that time when I was a kid, and it's like EVERYONE is fucking rocking out hard and it's a simple song that everyone can get into and sing along.

That's my stroy about Du Hast. =)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    And When I hear that song live, the energy of the room, with there being a couple hundred-thousand people in the room just rocking the fuck out in a giant area, takes me back to that time when I was a kid, and it's like EVERYONE is fucking rocking out hard and it's a simple song that everyone can get into and sing along.
    Exactly that! While I was sick to death of hearing du hast as it's the only Rammstein song everybody knows and keeps singing whenever you mention the band the concert situation really lifts it to as higher level. As with alot of Rammstein songs you need that crowd-experience with everyone rocking out. Unbelievable!

And that's the same for a few other bands, too. March of the pigs never gets old. Of course, at home in front of your stereo it might get boring, but as soon as I hear Trent yelling something like "c'mon pigs" and drums kicking in I get excited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    rammstein often replaced my favourite song spieluhr with my other favourite song hallelujah and then made it permanent in the year 2002 , wish they played some lesser appreciated mutter songs for longer years

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

all is missing is a straw in his mouth :3

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Some friends came back from the Winnipeg show tonight, they said Amerika was played live. Also, no dildo for Buck Dich.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    o yea happy birthday christoph schneider !!