Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Is there a place to get the Tetsuo theme? The somekindofawesome link is dead and I've been dying to have it for ages but never thought to ask here.
    If you can wait 36 hours or so (or no one else sorts it first) I have it on a hard drive at home so can send a link when I'm there again?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Is there a place to get the Tetsuo theme? The somekindofawesome link is dead and I've been dying to have it for ages but never thought to ask here.
    Check yo inbox

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Check your inbox .

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    PM me. I have the soundtrack and was the one that originally put it up on the demon

Edit, whoops. I didn't notice there was another page on tapatalk with these replies.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    why ask for that "theme" if you can go out, kick a random car and dance to its alarm?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    God bless you all, logged in to find a couple PMs from @sheepdean and @Atu . Appreciate all the offers a ton, wish I had known it'd be this easy and had asked a while ago now.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Hi, just uploaded a pack (mega included and lots of other, give it some time to replicate)

http://www.multiup.org/download/6e8e..._by_Ninjaw.zip

Apple Music Nin Goodies by Ninjaw

Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile (Instrumental) (2015)
    Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth (Instrumental) (2015)
    Original Soundtrack - Gone Girl (Unreleased) (2015

43 original M4A music files, in VBR 256Kbps, fully tagged, with original previoulsy unavailable artwork (that means original jpg file was shown but not downloadable without sniffing)

Nine INch Nails - Copy of a (live in Vienna 6_9_14).mp4 50.5MB 720p exclusive live video
    Recording At Risk for Gone Girl (HD).m4v 240MB 720p exclusive making of video

4 screenshots from Apple Music showing infos
    3 original artwork jpg files
    5 original avatar and background jpg files
    3 original photos at work and with friends jpg files

Please note that these two video aren't included bevcause freely DOWNLOADABLE in BETTER quality on Vimeo:

How to Destroy Angels Tour 2013 Interactivity & Live Show Content.mov
    Year Zero promo clip.m4v

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakdoo View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find Trent's guest DJ appearance on MTV2 from May 2000, or a list of what videos he played?
    https://web.archive.org/web/20010211...news/mtv2.html

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Apparently I've lost my Instrumental version of The Slip.... Does anyone have a link to where it could be downloaded from? All the ones I can find seem to be dead now...

Thank you in advance.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warped_Savant View Post
    Apparently I've lost my Instrumental version of The Slip.... Does anyone have a link to where it could be downloaded from? All the ones I can find seem to be dead now...

Thank you in advance.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3zaahkxyr...al%29.zip?dl=0

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks! You're awesome!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I recently lost my whole digital music collection and slowly re- building my NIN library ripping my old CD's and downloading some stuff like the instrumentals posted on this thread. I tried ripping my NIN dvd's also but my computer's drive isn't reading any DVD's and can't seem to find anywhere an active seed for the BYIT DVD audio rip. Could anyone help with this? I would really appreciate it.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Man, BYIT is available in HD, including sound, and BR computer drives are cheap... time to upgrade to 2016

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Is there any place to get all the official instrumental releases, the ones via remix.nin and Apple Music?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Is there any place to get all the official instrumental releases, the ones via remix.nin and Apple Music?
    You can download them at remix.nin and Apple Music

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    You can download them at remix.nin and Apple Music
    You can no longer download from Apple Music Connect. They took out as a feature I suppose.

Related to Apple Music, search for "Nine Inch Nails" and drill down thru the playlists and you'll see a couple curated by yours truly!

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    You can no longer download from Apple Music Connect. They took out as a feature I suppose.

Related to Apple Music, search for "Nine Inch Nails" and drill down thru the playlists and you'll see a couple curated by yours truly!
    It's a good thing my download is still available on this same page

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I'm compiling The NIN Multitrack Collection 2.0. I'm adding WT+TF instrumentals, separated channels of AATCHB and BYIT, AS-era Manson, NiggyTardust instrumentals, and more. Still won't link to it here, but will PM anyone interested once its done. Any other stuff I should take into consideration?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    I'm compiling The NIN Multitrack Collection 2.0. I'm adding WT+TF instrumentals, separated channels of AATCHB and BYIT, AS-era Manson, NiggyTardust instrumentals, and more. Still won't link to it here, but will PM anyone interested once its done. Any other stuff I should take into consideration?
    I am interested, I would like to remember that aatchb exists in DTS and BYIT in 24bit.
    Also I cannot remember even if I was almost the only one to do it, was rips from black ops in 5.1 ?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I am interested, I would like to remember that aatchb exists in DTS and BYIT in 24bit.
    Yes. AATCHB has a DTS version (which I own) and is encoded in 24-bit (albeit lossy) 48-kHz DTS. I have decoded it into separated FLAC channels using eac3to, which has the latest (and awesome) dcadec DTS decoder. BYIT Blu-ray has Dolby TrueHD audio, which is just as easy to decode with eac3to.

Also I cannot remember even if I was almost the only one to do it, was rips from black ops in 5.1 ?
    No. I ripped it myself as well. But, some files had, I think, some short, stripped-down versions of the track. I'll check my archive. If so, I will include them in my archive as well. Thanks for reminding me!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think all these ideas (lumping together Manson and Niggy tracks, TF and WT instrumentals and dissected surround channels) are going 180 degrees from what is called multitracks. If you name your "archive" that way, know that you're dirty violating bootlegger.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    I think all these ideas (lumping together Manson and Niggy tracks, TF and WT instrumentals and dissected surround channels) are going 180 degrees from what is called multitracks. If you name your "archive" that way, know that you're dirty violating bootlegger.
    Good points, there. Let me clarify some stuff:
    Niggy instrumentals were already leaked (by CX himself, I think).
    I believe Marilyn Manson multitracks are OK as long as they are produced by Trent, since we also share stuff by Pigface, Saul Williams and those two tracks by Jane's Addiction.
    TR provided instrumental editions for TDS and YZ on remix.nin.com, so while TF and WT are not officially released outside Apple Music and sharing them is, technically, bootlegging, it is still on-topic.
    Now, dissected surround channels of live DVDs is a grey area, and I'm considering not including them in the archive at all. I just believe that there are some samples in these channels that may prove to be helpful to remixers.

All of this stuff is "okay" for remixing use as long as they upload their stuff on the Unofficial Upload Page section of ninremixes.com and not the official remix.nin.com page.

And, yes, I'm aware that almost all of the stuff I'm talking about is violating rules. But, how is it any different from the NIN Guitar Hero and Rock Band multitracks or Doom/Quake SFX that were uploaded by ETS users on TPB and have been circulating for years? As long as they are not linked on ETS and only shared privately, I don't believe the admins should have any problems. The previous version of my archive is now dead, anyway. So, I can either re-up it as it was, make some changes/additions/removals or just let it die forever. Like I said, I'm open to all suggestions, and, if asked, will stop sharing stuff that may be too legally sensitive. @botley @Leviathant @seasonsinthesky what do you guys think?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Didn't realize AATCHB is 24bit DTS, nor that NiggyTardust instrumentals exist. Do itttt.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I have to clarify too, i'm not offended in legal sense, i'm simply in disbelief that these should be piled together, like they're of the same canon, just because we can.
    And the Niggy stuff is ripped from studio promo that made its way onto open market, now i realize it could be "watermarked" and it makes me feel dirty and sick.

Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    Didn't realize ... that NiggyTardust instrumentals exist. Do itttt.
    Wow. I'm speechless. I myself sent you them last september. Holy Jesus on a stick!
    Last edited by BenAkenobi; 04-16-2016 at 09:10 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Wow. I'm speechless. I myself sent you them last september. Holy Jesus on a stick!
    Hypothetically, they clearly made an impression on me. Hahahaha. (Hypothetically.)

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I have to clarify too, i'm not offended in legal sense, i'm simply in disbelief that these should be piled together, like they're of the same canon, just because we can.
    I get what you mean. I just thought it would be nice if there were stuff that TR worked as well from a production standpoint (and yes, I realize he didn't work on all of Niggy). I remember back in 2007 when we had a debate about whether or not we should add Niggy on the NINwiki, and eventually we decided that we should, just as long as we added pages for Manson's Portrait and AS as well (and we did). So, if Jane's "Chip Away" and Saul's "Break" are in the collection, why shouldn't "Tourniquet" be in there as well?

And the Niggy stuff is ripped from studio promo that made its way onto open market, now i realize it could be "watermarked" and it makes me feel dirty and sick.
    So, should I leave these out, then?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm not here to dictate you, go on...

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I'm 100% sure I have also sent @seasonsinthesky the Niggytardust instrumentals btw

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Btw did you see those 30secs instrumental mp3s from Hesitation Marks ?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Btw did you see those 30secs instrumental mp3s from Hesitation Marks ?
    We don't have them yet.