Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021.09.21+23 CANCELLED - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

2021.09.21+23 CANCELLED - Cleveland, OH @ Jacobs Pavilion

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    So uh...how many people can stand on that barrier in the pit? Asking for my legs!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by m0reta View Post
    So uh...how many people can stand on that barrier in the pit? Asking for my legs!
    Right?! I’m getting old. I’ll do one pit day and one seated day.

I still can’t believe that I’m going to go through with this trip. I guess that’s what happens when I haven’t gone anywhere in a year— Ohio ends up looking appealing!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Got seats centered on the stage for night two, and with my friends on each side of me blocking, I'll finally be able to start using my new taping rig. I initially had some issues with the battery box, so I've only had two shows (ministry opening for slayer, and ghost) to really use it to it's full potential. I've recently bought a studio monitor package for my synth gear, and I've listened to both tapes through it and goddamn these mics are crystal clear and in your face with killer bass response.

Sorry guys getting off topic, I'm just hyped to be able to tape again and even more so that my first band back is also my favorite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Definitely looks like Trent/Atticus are partnering with Rob Sheridan again for this artwork

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calx1111 View Post
    Definitely looks like Trent/Atticus are partnering with Rob Sheridan again for this artwork
    I’m sure someone asked him that on Twitter and he said no it wasn’t him

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Looking for a bleachers ticket for Thursday - straight swap for a Tuesday Bleachers seat, or cash. DM!

(will also include free AVOTT Blu Ray, hehe)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I’ll be there in the pit on day one.

Been trying since 2005 to see them here in Cleveland and the money just never worked for me. Jobless teen in 2005, broke college student in 2013, now able to afford jacked up aftermarket prices. Whatever, at least I’ll finally cross them off my list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViN View Post
    I’ll be there in the pit on day one.

Been trying since 2005 to see them here in Cleveland and the money just never worked for me. Jobless teen in 2005, broke college student in 2013, now able to afford jacked up aftermarket prices. Whatever, at least I’ll finally cross them off my list.
    Congrats! Your life is about to change haha

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I don't know what everyone's plans are, but I'd definitely love to get together with some people (Cause what is socializing?) in an outdoor setting. Meet up at a brewery where maybe we can make a reservation? I've been looking around and there are a handful of them around the venue. But maybe this can happen on Wednesday or something? I went with some friends to U2 a few years back in Cleveland and it was the best time meeting other fans.

I know in other threads some said what will the mask situation be at the show. I know for my self that I'll continue to wear my mask just out of respect of other people. Even though I have had my vaccine etc. Just to be on the safe side. I am optimistic for the next few months/summer before the shows roll around data will continue to come out and cases hopefully lowering.

I am just so pumped. I felt like this last year I have just been going through the motions. Concerts/live music were a big part of my identity and I am absolutely buzzing.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I don't know what everyone's plans are, but I'd definitely love to get together with some people (Cause what is socializing?) in an outdoor setting. Meet up at a brewery where maybe we can make a reservation? I've been looking around and there are a handful of them around the venue. But maybe this can happen on Wednesday or something? I went with some friends to U2 a few years back in Cleveland and it was the best time meeting other fans.

I know in other threads some said what will the mask situation be at the show. I know for my self that I'll continue to wear my mask just out of respect of other people. Even though I have had my vaccine etc. Just to be on the safe side. I am optimistic for the next few months/summer before the shows roll around data will continue to come out and cases hopefully lowering.

I am just so pumped. I felt like this last year I have just been going through the motions. Concerts/live music were a big part of my identity and I am absolutely buzzing.
    I think we are flying in Wednesday morning so I would be down for a meet up that night.

Totally agree with you about this last year, just going through the motions. Glad to have some live music in my future (not that it ever stopped here in south Dakota, but I wasn't about to risk my life...)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Long time lurker, just getting around to joining ETS because I've been hanging around a lot these last couple of weeks.

Scored one ticket to each night in Cleveland, so I guess this'll be that solo vacation I've been meaning to take for a few years! I've never been to Cleveland, and haven't seen Nine Inch Nails since 5/6/2000 so I am beyond excited. Travel is booked, so I just have to square away lodging. I might look into going to the Indians/Royals baseball game on the 22nd, unless there's some NIN related hoopla at the RRHoF that day.
    Last edited by makepacer; 05-15-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tapers looking for two tickets for each night if anybody can help. Thanks!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by makepacer View Post
    5/6/2000
    I was there! The Great Below destroyed me that night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, with tickets and travel arrangements finally secured, I'm stoked to get out and see live music again! I would love to meet up for some brews on the 22nd.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    We doing a hotel takeover again? where is everyone staying?

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Ummm the parking lot duh ��

I'm so excited to see y'all. For too long it felt like this would never happen again.
    Last edited by heavenly_bearded; 05-15-2021 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    I don't know what everyone's plans are, but I'd definitely love to get together with some people (Cause what is socializing?) in an outdoor setting. Meet up at a brewery where maybe we can make a reservation? I've been looking around and there are a handful of them around the venue. But maybe this can happen on Wednesday or something?
    I’m up for that! I’m planning on visiting the RRHOF midday but I’ll be free afterwards.

Staying at the Kimpton. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Just wanted to put the feelers out there - but if anyone has one pit ticket available for Thursday they’re willing to part with, I’d be happy to work out a deal (just not, you know, for $450). Got myself a perfect front row seat to the right of the stage for Tuesday, so I’m hoping to track down a pit ticket for Thursday before I commit to buying a seat.

That said, anyone here who’s asked before me should get first dibs! But I thought I may as well see if there’s one floating around out there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    I was there! The Great Below destroyed me that night.
    Crazy you say that, because that's the song I remember most from that night. It was my favorite from the Fragile, and I remember when they started playing it, it felt like a vacuum sucked all of the oxygen out of the Spectrum and we were all floating in stasis or something.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Holiday Inn Express. Looks like I'm right around the corner from @JessicaSarahS

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Hampton Inn that's .9 miles from the venue

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'll be at the first night with my wife. Came up empty handed during every presale but opted for some after market GA tickets. Price was way more than desired but there is no way I was missing the chance for them to come back to Cleveland

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I really hate doing this, but I am looking for Floor tickets for both shows. Came up empty on all the presales. The scalper situation really is unhinged. I know everyone else is also looking for tickets, but if you guys have anything, please me know. There is absolutely no way I am missing these shows.

Thank you much

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Are the bleacher ga tix same as seated just after row Z? I'm trying to find good pics and it looks like one big section and after row Z is GA?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Question: is there any significance to the GA number on floor tickets? For example, "FLOOR1, GA5"
    Or the number after "FLOOR," for that matter? From the way the seating chart looked when buying tickets, I assumed all floor tickets were equal, but I started to wonder.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Question: is there any significance to the GA number on floor tickets? For example, "FLOOR1, GA5"
    Or the number after "FLOOR," for that matter? From the way the seating chart looked when buying tickets, I assumed all floor tickets were equal, but I started to wonder.
    It's the system that Ticketmaster/LiveNation uses to allocate available seating (similar to GA tickets having Section, Row, and Seat numbers).

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    It's the system that Ticketmaster/LiveNation uses to allocate available seating (similar to GA tickets having Section, Row, and Seat numbers).
    Thanks, that's what I had assumed.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Sold.
    Last edited by ninlive; 06-10-2021 at 04:52 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I put this is another thread area, going to plop it here too. Just an FYI

Hi. I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here in reference to getting around Downtown Cleveland if you're not familiar. IMO it is a pain in the ass. (I have lived in the westside burbs my entire life.) BUT Nautica stage is a GREAT venue so it's worth it. If you're driving it's easy, there is parking near the venue. I would NOT walk alone to a hotel at night, girl or guy. Hotels may appear close when looking at a map, they are not. Aloft is, if you can use the water taxi. There are no straight shot roads to hotels down there and some of the way may not be very safe. Go on google maps and put in Jacobs Pavillion. The area is called The Flats. I will try to explain. See that road labeled OH 2, that is called the Shoreway, it looks like it goes across the river, it does but it is above you (elevated) when you're in the Flats. It's a highway, you can't walk on it. Under that road, in "The Flats" is a water taxi that's free to get you to the other side of the river, but they do not run late (I think they stop at 9pm) Also if you are ubering in or out of there this is the area you will catch your ride to and from show, and you may have to wait A LONG time. If people are planning meet-ups the day of the show the most convenient place is also in that area Music Box or Shooters. They both have outside decks. But if there is a band playing that same night at Music Box it will be crowded, but it's an easy walk to the venue from there. The other side of the river there's lots of places, but not so easy to get back and forth when the water taxi isn't running, if driving you can use side streets to get to other side of river. The lines for water taxi are usually busy about 20 people at a time on the boat. You can easily swim it lol but you will probably go to jail. To get out of the area where Nautica Stage is (and you're staying in a hotel downtown and want to walk, but I would not recommend that) you have to go west first (downtown is east) to Washington Ave. then take a left (south) on Center St. That is the only way to walk out of there, then you will have to plan your route to hotel. You will see another road Detroit Ave. that looks like it goes downtown, it does but that is also above you. You can walk on Detroit but I believe you can not get on Detroit walking unless you go further west on Washington Ave. until you get to W. 25th. If driving that is also the way out. You can get on The Shoreway OH 2 and Detroit Ave. or side streets at W. 25th to get downtown. I'm not saying it's impossible to walk to downtown hotels, just plan your route ahead of time and keep in mind that you can't walk on OH 2, and you can't get to Detroit Ave. to walk on that directly because you are going to be under those elevated roads. Does that make sense? Sorry if confusing. If walking you have to get out from Center Rd. I believe walking you can get to Detroit Ave. from Center Rd. if you take a left on Merwin Ave. In the day it's probably fine walking, but night not sure about that. It's a nice city, I wouldn't be scared, but I wouldn't walk alone, and I would not walk to a downtown hotel after a show at Nautica, maybe in a group though.

ETA: If driving from venue to downtown hotel you can also go Washington left on Center then left on Merwin. There are side streets under there that will bring you up into downtown. Sorry if this is all confusing. Main thing to remember is when you are looking at a map and see the venue. OH 2 (Shoreway) and Detroit are above you. You can't get on those roads directly from the area of venue "The Flats", you have to take side streets to get on those main roads.
    Last edited by sticksandhair; 05-18-2021 at 12:37 PM.