Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Metheus View Post
    Ah, sorry! Well, if you could get me any details or measurements on the shirt,I would really appreciate it
    I got to see this t last night and hold it up. The Xtra Large that is. It is DEFINATELY a skinny fit. I really want it, but being a 36G... not too sure abut it fitting well. If your tall and skinny, it's a great t! If not.... don't know who happy you'll be with it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    were there any special posters for Boston? i am looking to get a set of tour posters would anyone be able to help me out?

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Have any GY!BE fans taken a picture of what they're offering at the merch table? I'm curious what they've got since I don't think they've literally ever sold any merchandise online and I'm borderline willing to paypal someone money to get me a shirt and send it to me. If they even HAVE shirts.
    They have shirts, and none of the merch for them was over $25, which was kind of incredible.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hey guys, a friend of mine told me that last night there as some pins (2 packs)... anyone have any pictures and have any packs extras???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistresswanda View Post
    I got to see this t last night and hold it up. The Xtra Large that is. It is DEFINATELY a skinny fit. I really want it, but being a 36G... not too sure abut it fitting well. If your tall and skinny, it's a great t! If not.... don't know who happy you'll be with it.
    Thank you!!! That really helps.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    They have shirts, and none of the merch for them was over $25, which was kind of incredible.
    Dammit this makes me even more jealous of everyone who get them as an opener.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do you guys think any excess ladies shirts will be sold through nin.com like they were after the Wave Goodbye tour?

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    There are two sets of buttons for $15 ea. Has anyone else seen these at a previous show aside from Newark?
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 10-19-2013 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Yeah, science!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So unfortunately i dont have the money to travel to the closest date to me. If a member would be kind enough to pick up an extra tour poster (the one with the dates) for me to add to my tour poster collection it would be greatly appreciated. I'll pay extra if needed. PM me if u can help me out.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Godspeed has two shirts, some vinyl and a CD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Anyone know where I could get the shirt with these logos online? Bought a size too small when they came to Brooklyn. It looked my size. Only didn't buy a size larger because they were sold out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    $15 dollars for 4 measly buttons? for serious?..... that's $4 tops. Fuck that shit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I checked out the gray women's long sleeve- it really IS ridiculously slim. I normally wear a medium so I thought I'd be fine with a large, but even that looked two sizes too small for me. The design in the logo was pretty neat but the fabric was really thin and the arms had a weird pattern that I didn't like, almost camo-looking.

I ended up buying a men's small in the gray "teeth" tee instead and I'm really happy with it. The printing looks great and the fabric is super soft and seems like pretty nice quality.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Godspeed has two shirts, some vinyl and a CD.
    http://iran-ed.tumblr.com/post/64511...ore-of-us-than

The shirt comes in black or blue. Yanqui UXO and 'Allelujah are available on CD and Vinyl.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    New merch in Ft. Lauderdale. $15 patch.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    That's really good looking, but $15 for a patch? Holy shitsnacks.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I would like that patch, but even $10 would be ridiculous. Looking forward to a nin.com merch sale next year :\

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    i saw the patch last night but $15 is pretty steep. picked up the green tour shirt, hesitation marks poster and key chain. the key chain is great, albeit you can bend it with some force if you tried.
    picking out a tour shirt was tough since, 1) they're all pretty pricey and 2) none of them really stand out. i can honestly say that this has been the most unimpressive lineup of tour shirts that nin has put out.
    the girls t-shirts are actually nicer than anything available for the guys. i would have also loved to pick up a hoodie but good gawd, $75 is pretty steep. hopefully nin.com has a sale and drops its to the $40 range.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    i can honestly say that this has been the most unimpressive lineup of tour shirts that nin has put out.
    This.
    Uninspired. Overly priced, random and mega disappointing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The whole poster situation was quite the letdown too. Seems at though the second show was the only one to have a different print and they really just seem like unused promotional material. Limited edition my ass.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The tour dates shirts really suck. With two of them I'd have to wear gross teeth on the front, and the third one is probably the laziest design I've ever seen.

And that third one is the one I bought, ​because I actually like wearing my tour shirts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone able to tell me how big/deep the pockets of the hoodie are?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by m33k View Post
    The whole poster situation was quite the letdown too. Seems at though the second show was the only one to have a different print and they really just seem like unused promotional material. Limited edition my ass.
    I went to Connecticut, DC and State College and was able to obtain all 4 posters.

Keep in mind one of the posters is only available at one of the merch booths. It's normally smaller and sorta hidden if it is inside.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumnayar View Post
    Anyone able to tell me how big/deep the pockets of the hoodie are?
    The same as the 2010 PHM hoodie if you have that. I'm an average 5'10 175lb dude and the pockets go about 2 inches past my wrist bone - very, very standard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i really like the designs this time around, just not the prices...was wanting to grab the HM vinyl cover art shirt, but already bought a tour dates shirt for $40...

any idea when these might go up online?

(after the current leg, after the entire tour including next year's dates?)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Here's the exclusive Austin City Limits poster. $25 ($28 with tube).

One great big festering neon distraction....
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Concert specific posters

Are all/most of the shows getting their own posters or is it just the Austin City Limits one? Going to the show tonight and might head down early if there's going to be one for sale.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

NIN 2013 Festival | Tension Tour - Official Merchandise

ACL had an exclusive poster, jimmy kimmel also had an exclusive. Other than that there are 4 posters total, with 2 being available at every show, 1 with tour dates, and 1 with hesitation marks album art.

Technically there's 6 cause the first tour date ones where missing a date and got rerun.
    Read more of the thread and you should be able to find all the info you need

I ment read the litho/tour thread. http://www.echoingthesound.org/commu...ead.php?t=2275
    Last edited by Ryan Tollefson; 11-09-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Metheus View Post
    I'm going on Oct 21- if you don't get any better offers I'd be happy to do it for you.
    I saw him play at penn state in state college in october in the merch stand was a girls long sleeve blueish/gray shirt its was 65$ ive been trying to find it online to buy since can anyone please help!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://imgur.com/a/qikOD ladies t shirt #2 long sleeved in the top photo on the right I want to buy this so bad and cant find it anywhere online can anyone help!?