Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2809

Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Would probably be easier if Porzingas wasn't being accused of rape.
    Yeah. I have my fingers crossed that it isn't true, but we shall see. I think they're still investigating the allegations iirc. Obviously, if he did that, I'm going to be livid since Dallas gave up so much for him.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Golden State in 5. I've been ready for the offseason since the end of the regular season. Ready to see if Dallas can actually lure Kemba away from charlotte.
    Dude, I'm obviously straight MFFL, but I've been watching the Raptors since the eastern conference finals,, and I'm pretty much fully invested-my mom, too. Get you some of it. It's sort of like when we beat Miami for the championship. I think they can do it, especially if they take that 3-1 lead tonight.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattieTW View Post
    Michael, it's kinda like all gyms. They have perfect ventilation systems. But when I was considering on choosing fan for the house, it's became a little problem about analyzing all the pros and cons of every model, and how they work, how much electricity they consume, etc. Great that I've found a good article (https://cozyhousetoday.com/honeywell-ht900-vs-honeywell-ht908/), that has a lot of useful information about them, and that's why I've chosen HT900.
    sorry for double post, but what the fuck is this? Is it a bot of some kind?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The Blues can with the Cup tomorrow night after being dead last in the league in December. Crazy. The lesson, as always, is fuck Boston sports teams.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    The Blues can with the Cup tomorrow night after being dead last in the league in December. Crazy. The lesson, as always, is fuck Boston sports teams.
    As a Blackhawks fan, I'd love to see St. Louis bring home their first cup. 49 years is a long time to wait for revenge.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    How bout those motherfucking Raptors though

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Dude, I'm obviously straight MFFL, but I've been watching the Raptors since the eastern conference finals,, and I'm pretty much fully invested-my mom, too. Get you some of it. It's sort of like when we beat Miami for the championship. I think they can do it, especially if they take that 3-1 lead tonight.
    Honestly would be cool if KD comes back and GS wins three in row to win the series. I have zero stakes in it since neither team is mine. But if Toronto pulls this off in five, it would be the most boring finals ive seen in the last decade.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Honestly would be cool if KD comes back and GS wins three in row to win the series. I have zero stakes in it since neither team is mine. But if Toronto pulls this off in five, it would be the most boring finals ive seen in the last decade.
    Except for the part where everyone said Toronto had no chance!
    THAT is what's exciting about it.

Man, I'm older than you, and spent a lot of years cheering for the rockets and spurs, and then, lakers, in the playoffs, before the mavs were any good. Don't get me wrong: I have a deep, DEEP love for, and emotional connection, to the mavs, going back to the Derek Harper days.

But, I've learned to pick a team for the playoffs. And, man- the way Toronto won the east? SHIIIIIIIT.

How about KD comes back and TORONTO wins in 7?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post

How about KD comes back and TORONTO wins in 7?
    That would be more entertaining. At this point, I'm just cheering for storylines. Kawhi coming for one year and blowing out the hobbled Warriors, then bolting is not a good story line imo. It would go down as one of the lesser talked about finals. Lowkey sad that Boogie and KD kept getting hurt because we did not get to see exactly how good this warriors team could be.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Don't care how GS loses, just ready for it to happen.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The US Women's National Team flat out annihilated Thailand today. 13-0

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Guys The Blues won their first Stanley Cup last night. I was lucky enough to be in the Enterprise Center for the watch party and it was absolutely electric. I was worried about possible violence and chaos on the streets and while it was complete pandemonium it was all love and I'm so glad I was able to be able to experience some of that magic in person.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The Raptors are the NBA champs and the Blues are the NHL champs. We live in strange times.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Congrats to the Raptors for bringing Lord Stanley’s cup back to Canada!!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

wut

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    That has to be some sort of joke. I certainly want it to be true because the thought of Gruden tripping over himself to sign Favre to a five year deal to underthrow Antonio Brown makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz87 View Post
    Jeremy, well buddy, believe or not, but they even gonna buy smart bottles for them (like on this page), so these bottles will say them how much should they drink, hah. It seems like yes every single piece of our environment and every basic appliance becomes hi-tech device, isn't it? Anyway, I hope they will show better results, than current.
    I realized I was reading about smart bottles yesterday on this page, & I believe there is nothing wrong in buying & using smart bottles for the results. Lol.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    ETS fantasy football anyone?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    ETS fantasy football anyone?

I'm in if it's on ESPN.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm in if it's on ESPN.
    Damn, it's Yahoo.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    Damn, it's Yahoo.

Fuck it, I'm still in.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Luka Doncic for MVP. Change my mind.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Luka Doncic for MVP. Change my mind.
    It's not even Thanksgiving yet.

And the last thing we need is another arena filled with stupid "MVP!" chanting. That's a pet peeve of mine lol.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    In Russell Wilson we trust. GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Watching the Cowboys get embarrassed by the Bills - in Arlington - on Thanksgiving - is probably a new favorite holiday memory of mine.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    That made my whole Thanksgiving night.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    That made my whole Thanksgiving night.
    The party in Buffalo will still be going strong tonight.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    It's not even Thanksgiving yet.
    Team is 13-6 now, and have beaten some good teams like the Lakers, Raptors, Rockets, Nuggets, and the suns. Some of those wins were on the road. They're currently the fourth seed in the west. If Luka keeps up this pace, he has a legit shot at MVP. Westbrook won it as a fifth or sixth seed if I recall correctly. Without Luka, this Mavericks team would be a bottom four team.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Team is 13-6 now, and have beaten some good teams like the Lakers, Raptors, Rockets, Nuggets, and the suns. Some of those wins were on the road. They're currently the fourth seed in the west. If Luka keeps up this pace, he has a legit shot at MVP. Westbrook won it as a fifth or sixth seed if I recall correctly. Without Luka, this Mavericks team would be a bottom four team.
    My dude, we’re only about 1/4 of the way into the season. If we’re going by PER Giannis is slightly ahead of him- and Mikwaukee without Giannis are a borderline east 8th seed. Can’t discount what kind of scoring Harden is pulling out of his ass either (although like many others, I can’t stand his game). LeBron and LeBrow are probably gonna cancel each other out, even if I think James is still the best player in the NBA it’s tough when votes get split.

Mavs lost twice to the Knicks lol. That said if he keeps it up he’s definitely gonna be in the conversation at seasons end. He’s lived up to the hype- and probably exceeded any type of year two expectations right now. It’s a long season and anything can happen- good and bad.