Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
The fact that Randazzo closed my thread, Levi reopened it to give his 2 cents, and took the time to facepalm every single post in it. Then an hour later Randazzo goes back and does the exact same thing, with other people following the facepalm trend like it makes any fuckin difference. And people didn't even watch the clips! No clue what the actual content was. You all just wanted something to hate. This is your community folks! Filled with anger and ignorance and fear, definitely no laughter. Any excuse at all to vilify. How do you not see you are exactly what you claim to be against?
This.

This is what cheers me up.

When I wake up, the first thing I do when I roll out of bed is log into Echoing the Sound, just to see that little word under my name: Administrator. That word that I gave myself. The thing that keeps me going through the day is that I have power - real power - to stymie and destroy human life and lifestyle. Power I gave myself, the authority to crush laughter, and fill my underlings with anger, ignorance, and fear. It wells up, it feels like a bouquet of colors bursting out of my chest, that I can sign into this bustling community of, like, 300, and vilify someone who calls himself Agent of Chaos.