Page 27 of 123 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Rammstein

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    lol at Paul's smiley face next to his sig.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I don't know if I wanna open this uncensored version since it seems to be hard to find now.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I hope they put it back on the site. They did, then it disappeared again. ugh.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I got snubbed on ebay for the mutter single FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Re: Rammstein

Sorry for the triple post. I am finally the proud owner of the mutter single.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could help me out directly or point me in the right direction. I'm trying to find some Rammstein lossless vinyl rips (albums and singles). I have spent the last month looking all over for some but have not had any luck. Any information you could give me would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

I might have mein land. But not rips of the LP's. But if you have 22 gigs to spare there is pirate bay torrent that has all flac including their bands before rammstein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I believe that is something I've already downloaded. GREAT download, by the way. Took me forever to download and organize but worth it.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yea, but I don't think that a vinyl rip is out there. Plus there are bogus vinyls floating around on eBay.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    wow, thanks for the tipp guys! I was searching for ages for some Orgasm Death Gimmick stuff but so far only came across some bad youtube rips. This is a nice addition to my collection! Thanks!

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I think "Rosenrot" is my favorite album by them right now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Funny you mention Orgasm Death Gimmick. Last week I was browsing the files I downloaded and didn't realize I had that, Schtiel, Pudhys (sp), Waidmanns Heil vinyl rip (I have the Record Day single but no way to play it yet) and MANY other vinyl rips. But it didnt have the Mutter or Liebe ist für alle da vinyl rips. That's why I was asking for help.

dlb any chance you could give me a link to that download to compare it to what I have? Im having trouble finding it.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I think "Rosenrot" is my favorite album by them right now!
    That album gets so much shit, I dont know why really. I love it as well. But I still wish they went ahead and used the original idea for stirb nicht vor mir.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    That album gets so much shit, I dont know why really. I love it as well. But I still wish they went ahead and used the original idea for stirb nicht vor mir.
    Which the Russians are still hoarding the full version of.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vivisection13 View Post

dlb any chance you could give me a link to that download to compare it to what I have? Im having trouble finding it.
    Just search for Rammstein on the old pirate and hit the file that is around 21GB big.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Which the Russians are still hoarding the full version of.
    did i say i was able to find it in less than a minute? i think i did, but anyway http://www.sendspace.com/file/8yci5r
    --edit--
    also found an instro version – which you probably know already – http://www.sendspace.com/file/ww53bi
    --end of edit--
    Last edited by BenAkenobi; 02-10-2013 at 07:42 AM. Reason: one more file

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Found that torrent and it has some new things so I'm downloading again. I also found a vinyl rip of Mutter. It's the picture disc so I don't know what the quality is compared to the official release. Found a couple of other vinyl rips but the sites are Russian and I can't read Russian. I really appreciate the responses.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    did i say i was able to find it in less than a minute? i think i did, but anyway
    That's still the shitty version that's been knocking around for years. The hoarders are keeping the high-quality version from going public.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    well, maybe, but nonetheless, higher quality recording doesn't mean overall different song, does it? scrapped for good reason, imho

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I used to hate it too, but 3 weeks ago i had a long drive with it and i listened to it, Twice!
    I think the worst track is "Te quiero puta" by far but even than one is growing on me and i fuckin love "Mann Gegen Mann", Don't Die Before I do and Spring!

EDIT-
    ¿What is the original idea for stirb nicht vor mir?

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

The song is mostly just Till putting his heart on the song. Feels more organic with the way the music is written.

As opposed to the album version where you get two sides and a really shitty and annoying lead melody from RZK. In all honesty, they should have let oli write that .

I'm sure if they stuck to the original idea for the song with a few tweaks, that song would be the highlight of that album.

Te quiero puta is awesome, its one song I know I can't fuck up the pronunciation. It works live when Till invites chicks on stage and has them show titty.

Can't go wrong on titty.
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 02-10-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    did i say i was able to find it in less than a minute? i think i did, but anyway http://www.sendspace.com/file/8yci5r
    --edit--
    also found an instro version – which you probably know already – http://www.sendspace.com/file/ww53bi
    --end of edit--
    Why the fuck did you facepalm my post? I'm talking about the high quality version that they teased us with.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I was triggered by your "the Russians" notion, that's all. That's not healthy. Hoarding isn't healthy either, but let's lighten up and not be über-picky about every little thing that Rammstein aren't sharing with the universe like Trent Fucking Reznor or whatever. Is this a discussion board or a give-me-your-rare-stuff board?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I guess it wasn't his intention to throw shit at "the Russians", but to voice his dislike for the up-tight fan community that Rammstein unfortunately has and which that Russian forum in particular is a very good example for. On the other hand we here on ets are spoiled as hell by an artist that likes to get creative and has lot of stuff up his sleeve and a community backing him up which is nothing short of amazing when it comes to discovering and getting obscure stuff out to other fans (e.g. fragilty 1.0 special).

And let's face it: Rammstein is a money driven band which is in parts due to the way the music business works in a traditional way over here. So of course they hold a lot of stuff back and will see to release it when they see the time is right and a few bucks can be made, whereas Trent seems to be amazed by what his fans can achieve eventhough there a few "cunts" along the way. :P
    Last edited by dlb; 02-11-2013 at 03:34 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Yes, Ben, it is mostly the russian traders hoarding since they are the ones that are known to have some really good shit. he was not jabbing at russians in general.

Hell, they flipped their shit when the LIFAD demos leaked, which are rumored not to be complete.

I really want to get into trading but have no clue on where to start and have no material to even start with.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    In other news:

Joe Letz has been confirmed as the opening act for the upcoming Euro dates. Nothing surprising and the only worthwile opener since Apocalyptica IMHO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dlb- Thanks for the heads up on the new nin downloads. I hadn't been paying attention for some reason. Downloaded that stuff today.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Go to rammstein Chile's sound cloud. They have upped two beta instrumentals, cut off of course.

I do not know how legit these are, but fuck dude, seems like there are other players on the hoarding table.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    bastards.....

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)