Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: (Real) Lights In The Sky

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    But I wonder if she makes the same argument for faith. I know a number of amazing scientists in various fields who are also devoutly religious. But I would have a hard time accepting anyone's justification of "well our minds only go to aliens because we want it to go there and it's almost assuredly not aliens", but who then also say "oh yeah, God and miracles are totally real". Sorry, veering a bit.
    I'm so sorry, but I had to share the train of thought that just tore through my head:

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    But I wonder if she makes the same argument for faith. I know a number of amazing scientists in various fields who are also devoutly religious. But I would have a hard time accepting anyone's justification of "well our minds only go to aliens because we want it to go there and it's almost assuredly not aliens", but who then also say "oh yeah, God and miracles are totally real". Sorry, veering a bit.
    Pretty sure in this case she would not.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Ok, I've got my theory.

These things are OURS, and the Pentagon doesn't want us in the us, or especially, any other country, knowing we have such technology.

That's my theory on the declassified vids.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    And, we've got another hot one.

@Leviathant , should we merge the new UFO thread with this one?
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-17-2021 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Or our government is gonna blame a certain "enemy" country being involved so we go to war with them.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    The biggest blow against those things being aliens is that the former guy wouldn't have been able to keep his mouth shut about it. Not for the notoriety, not for the AMAZING counter-programming that would have afforded him when shit went (and just kept going) south, and certainly not for the "ratings" that such a press briefing would have afforded him. Any of those would have been h(y)uge for him and yet they did not happen.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    https://7news.com.au/spotlight/spotl...ufos-c-2945045

SPOTLIGHT EXCLUSIVES

7NEWS Spotlight special The Phenomenon reveals the truth about UFOs

Forget everything you’ve ever been told about UFOs - they are real.
    The ridicule directed at flying saucers, Unidentified Flying Objects and UAPs for the past half century is well and truly over.
    Five-time Walkley Award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart and the 7NEWS Spotlight team journey around the world in this special investigation into the UFO phenomenon.

Featuring interviews with the highest echelons of military defence and intelligence officials, leading researchers, scientists and witnesses in America and Australia, this mind-blowing documentary, years in the making, seeks to answer the most fundamental question there is: are we alone?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    https://7news.com.au/spotlight/spotl...ufos-c-2945045

SPOTLIGHT EXCLUSIVES

7NEWS Spotlight special The Phenomenon reveals the truth about UFOs

Forget everything you’ve ever been told about UFOs - they are real.
    The ridicule directed at flying saucers, Unidentified Flying Objects and UAPs for the past half century is well and truly over.
    Five-time Walkley Award-winning investigative journalist Ross Coulthart and the 7NEWS Spotlight team journey around the world in this special investigation into the UFO phenomenon.

Featuring interviews with the highest echelons of military defence and intelligence officials, leading researchers, scientists and witnesses in America and Australia, this mind-blowing documentary, years in the making, seeks to answer the most fundamental question there is: are we alone?

Click the link and watch the trailer/preview. Looks like it’s airing here in Australia soon. An Australian/US combined effort years in the making by the looks of it. @elevenism

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    The 'best ever' picture of a UFO has been restored after 50 years
    The original photo was taken in 1971 by a mapmaker named Sergio Loaiza who was flying over Costa Rica photographing the rainforest below for a hydroelectric project.

Loaiza took the image as he flew over Lake Cote, capturing the rainforest in 20-second intervals for The National Geographic Institute of Costa Rica.

The picture – taken from 10,000 feet – appears to show a metallic disc flying lower over the land.

The unidentified object was only spotted a decade later in the 80s when the negatives were studied for potential ways to connect Lake Cote with the nearby Arenal Lagoon.

Out of all the pictures, only a single frame, time-stamped at 8.25 am, contains the metal disc in it. Over the years, the object’s size has been estimated to be between 120-220 feet in diameter.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I will say this. People do actually witness these “aliens” (I don’t like to assume without proof they are from another planet).

I have seen them. Clear as day. Right in front of me.

What was actually happening? Where they actually really there? What does “really there” even mean? Those are unanswered questions but many of the people who claim to see or experience them are not lying.

My friend does a little podcast every weekend and on occasion I join him. It’s just a small thing for a specific sub-community of Guns N’ Roses fans. We had a paranormal podcast for Halloween and I spoke about my encounter if anyone is interested. (It’s not particularly exciting though, just so you know in advance.) I talk about it at 2:07:30

My mother has met the man who used to run the UFO program for the UK Ministry Of Defense multiple times. She had dinner with him a few days ago. Either there is a global conspiracy to convince us all that aliens are real and he’s part of it, or aliens are real. Maybe there is another option I’m not considering.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Radiata View Post
    I will say this. People do actually witness these “aliens” (I don’t like to assume without proof they are from another planet).

I have seen them. Clear as day. Right in front of me...
    WHOA whoa whoa there, hoss.
    You're saying you see aliens like... walking around?
    So .are you serious? Or do you just want me to check out the podcast?

I have a dear friend who made money as a model, and she spent it all on about nine too many of those ayahuasca and toad venom ceremonies in south america

Now she's telling me that her girlfriend is 50% alien. But, sadly, she herself is only 15%.

Don't forget though, Andre Benjamin DID tell us "alien can blend right on in with your kin look again cause I swear I spot one every now and then"
    :/
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-19-2022 at 10:54 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    WHOA whoa whoa there, hoss.
    You're saying you see aliens like... walking around?
    So .are you serious? Or do you just want me to check out the podcast?

I have a dear friend who made money as a model, and she spent it all on about nine too many of those ayahuasca and toad venom ceremonies in south america

Now she's telling me that her girlfriend is 50% alien. But, sadly, she herself is only 15%.

Don't forget though, Andre Benjamin DID tell us "alien can blend right on in with your kin look again cause I swear I spot one every now and then"
    :/
    Sorry I did not mean for that to come off like an advertisement for a podcast. I just thought it was something better explained verbally. I don’t make any money off that podcast. I don’t think anyone does actually.

I had one experience where I saw stereotypical “aliens”. It’s not a regular occurrence.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona Radiata View Post
    Sorry I did not mean for that to come off like an advertisement for a podcast. I just thought it was something better explained verbally. I don’t make any money off that podcast. I don’t think anyone does actually.

I had one experience where I saw stereotypical “aliens”. It’s not a regular occurrence.
    Ok so.now I'm interested.

What were the circumstances of this encounter? What exactly did you see, where did you see it, and for how long?

You certainly wouldn't be the first to make such a claim.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    @elevenism

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...ab895cbdde3c25

The Calvine Photo: World’s ‘best ever’ UFO image revealed after 30 years

For more than 30 years, the “elusive” picture has remained a secret, yet it forms one of the “biggest mysteries” in UFO history.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Yeezus wept.

I thought this was a hoax, but I guess it's real?

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Yeezus wept.

I thought this was a hoax, but I guess it's real?

Feels like a 1990s resurgence. Time to bring back The X-Files, Chris Carter. I mean it.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Feels like a 1990s resurgence. Time to bring back The X-Files, Chris Carter. I mean it.
    NO! As good NIN fans/ atheists (despite songs like Terrible Lie and Find My Way, its IMPORTANT to hold on to a medieval Christian mindset, here.

I mean, we're OBVIOUSLY the only forms of life in the 93 billion LIGHT YEARS of observable existence, right?

Because, you know, that's what our five major religions sa...wait, I mean, that's an important tenet of pure atheism.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Anyway, so, hey...

This is PRETTY fucking weird.

My guess?
    This dude had been filming top secret weapons, like the hypersonic missiles we 'don't have,' or, perhaps, the launch of one of our Death Stars.

Still pretty goddamn weird, this incident..

I DO.believe that this will be discussed for..decades.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    @elevenism that “dark forest” theory at about the 4 minute mark is interesting.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I'll watch it on the ole' big screen!

I'll tell you one thing, though.
    I've LONG thought that these sightings...the few that I didn't dismiss as hoaxes...that if they're crafts of any kind, they're not just interstellar: rather, they are interDIMENSIONAL. They often seem to blink in and out of existence.

They could be SOLELY interdimensional beings, OR, perhaps they're from unimaginable distances in THIS universe, but jumping into a near dimension is part of their mode of travel.

I'll tell you one fucking thing, though: now that we know that world gvmts are ostensibly SERIOUSLY looking into this shit, I'm not so quick to dismiss everything as hoaxes.

The most important thing, though, @Erneuert , is that the lights in the sky have finally arrived...and I am sitting right beside you (in time).

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)