Page 435 of 485 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,050 of 14523

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Aside from KO, that show was trash. Fuck them for what they did to Kofi. I’m glad I never bought into the absolutely bullshit theory that Heyman and Bischoff would be able to change a fucking thing. Nothing will be different until Vince leaves or passes.
    I love that AEW beat NXT but if that keeps happening, Vince will take control of NXT and ruin that too.

I saw a lot of complaints on Twitter that people don’t know Tyson Fury or Cain Velasquez. I know who both are and I still think it sucks. You have the most talented roster in pro wrestling and yet you defer to part timers and other sport figures and feature them in prominent roles. Vince doesn’t get how this works anymore. He hasn’t known for years. It’s more infuriating that Cain vs Brock doesn’t need the title at all! You could’ve had Cain interfere for a DQ. So fucking dumb.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Would seen that im the only one who thought the show was great. I actually think raw should of been like this cuz i thought Raw was the bigger disappointment

I dunno what you guys were expecting out of brock since it wasn't a PPV, so of course he wasn't gonna care about it as much. Ive come to accept that

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    i tried to watch smackdown last night. couldn't take it. everything seems so forced nowadays. i suppose fox is a good place for vince. think my days of watching wwe at all are over. its a shadow of what it was & i don't need that sort of propaganda in my entertainment. if i need square circle fix, i'm finding new japan on AXS much better.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Spoiler: What a horrid way to end that PPV. The main event didn't even need to be a title match because it truly didn't matter in the end whatsoever. Two years in a row HIAC main event matches ended in DQ with no winner....great job.

Spoiler: Alexa and Nikki also lost. I'm fine with that if it makes Alexa go her own way and positions her to SmackDown. I hope they don't throw away all the character development they've done for her on the road towards being face. I'm going to be so enraged if they go the old Alexa turns on her friend routine on Nikki.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    They never should have booked Seth vs. Bray for the title. What a horrendous ending.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    They never should have booked Seth vs. Bray for the title. What a horrendous ending.
    The whole match was crap to me. It was a spectacle gimmick match than an actual match. Basically all it showcased is "Look how much shit you can do to The Fiend and he'll STILL get up" or whatever.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Red light? Annoying. Hes unstoppable and everything you throw at him can't stop him? Ok, interesting. A disqualification in a cell match? Incredibly fucking stupid.

Knew it was fishy for them to book a title match for Bray so soon. No way he could lose.

Might be the worst finish to a match that I've ever seen. Its really bad. Glad the crowd got vocal.

WWE fucks the fans, again...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Damn guys....

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Damn guys....
    The kicker is I know they thought that was a great idea and went with it. I know you can't preemptively guess how a crowd or fanbase will react but could you honestly think that would go over well? 80% of WWE matches these days are DQs, count outs or interferences. Yeah I know it sets up stories and feuds but why even watch a match when there's no winner.

I detest Sasha Banks but her losing was bullshit. Who's left for Becky now? She's turning into Charlotte.

This was the best thing I got from tonight, seriously.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    That was a horrid ending to a pretty solid HIAC. Lots of good matches...but that ending...god fucking damn.

Sad thing is, i was worried something like this would happen....and sure enough....

I was on Seth side after he took the belt of Brock, but now i want it off him.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    That was a horrid ending to a pretty solid HIAC. Lots of good matches...but that ending...god fucking damn.

Sad thing is, i was worried something like this would happen....and sure enough....

I was on Seth side after he took the belt of Brock, but now i want it off him.
    Solid HIAC? Minus Becky and Sasha that felt like any generic RAW you could’ve watched any week.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Yeah outside of sasha/Becky, it was a raw.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Solid HIAC? Minus Becky and Sasha that felt like any generic RAW you could’ve watched any week.
    That's your opinion. Here is my opinion on it. I thought most of them were good. I liked the roman and Daniel tag team. I liked the becky and sasha match, the ali and ortan match, once it picked up, was good. The alissa and nikki tag match was ok. The OC tag team one was good. The Gabel and Corbin match was great imo. They have great chemistry in the ring.

The rest i didn't care for really.

I don't hate everything with a firey passion as a lot of you do. It's probably i don't take it as seriously as you all do, and I probably never will. All you have to do is entertain me and i was satisfied
    Last edited by Dryalex12; 10-07-2019 at 12:41 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    That's your opinion. Here is my opinion on it. I thought most of them were good. I liked the roman and Daniel tag team. I liked the becky and sasha match, the ali and ortan match, once it picked up, was good. The alissa and nikki tag match was ok. The OC tag team one was good. The Gabel and Corbin match was great imo. They have great chemistry in the ring.

The rest i didn't care for really.

I don't hate everything with a firey passion as a lot of you do. It's probably i don't take it as seriously as you all do, and I probably never will. All you have to do is entertain me and i was satisfied
    I don’t go out to hate like a lot do online but I’ll tell the truth when it deserves it.

Alissa?

Ugh my heart.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I don’t go out to hate like a lot do online but I’ll tell the truth when it deserves it.

Alissa?

Ugh my heart.
    Im not saying you can't tell the truth, but seeing as ive gone back to the start of the thread and seen the reaction to ppvs and other matches, some of the stuff you guys hated i didn't mind or even liked. I would often actually get confused how overblown i thought the hate got for certain matches imo.

But ive always been like that. You guys have your own thing. That's not to say I haven't hated my own matches...hell, when I'm not watching the new episodes, im watching all the old episodes starting all the way back to 2004. As of now im at 2011 and its after the money in the bank match with cena and punk, a 5 star match imo, but ive also seen a lot of crap too and ill get to it once i get to mid 2014, which is the year that hulu would go back the earliest, ill let you guys know how i felt about those years

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Oh good...we are back to making Lashly and Lana a joke..

I didn't care when Edge had his sex celebrations, I REALLY don't care about this

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Zero mentions of Rollins and/or Bray. Damage control in full affect. Bet they won't mention much from last night altogether.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Enjoy!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I don't know what's more impressive - the dropkick or the beard?

Congrats dude, well deserved, and STAY SAFE.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the duder View Post
    I don't know what's more impressive - the dropkick or the beard?

Congrats dude, well deserved, and STAY SAFE.

Honestly, the dropkick IMO, I haven't thrown a dropkick in nearly a year, so my timing could have been VERY off, making it look BAD. So I'm very happy with it!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just excellent in every way. The presentation feels both old-school and new, considering the over-production in so many other wrestling shows. I really hope NWA gets the second act it so rightfully deserves with Corgan at the helm.

Speaking of new wrestling shows, AEW Dynamite has been fantastic so far.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Watched a little bit of NWA. I was amazed at how retro it is. Nick Aldis' promo was really good as well (had a very retro feel as well), reminded me a bit of Flair.

AEW is killing it. Killing NXT in the ratings too. Hopefully more people catch on to it and it becomes a bigger entity.

Great time for fans who want alternatives. Especially when WWE keeps insisting on cucking and insulting the decreasing fanbase they have left.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Its so funny watching these old episodes of Cena bitching about The Rock leaving the wwe for Hollywood when Cena did exactly that.

I'd like to see someone in Raw point that out to him, or on Smackdown

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Kayfabe that would be interesting, but things being what they are I don't think Cena should get any grief for gravitating towards Hollywood now. And it's a different situation because of the time he spent as the top guy, going the extra mile in every regard, as opposed to Rock who did the same thing but wasn't as relied upon and found his stock in Hollywood growing far more exponentially than perhaps expected.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. Bischoff is out of WWE already. Replaced by Prichard. Pretty shitty imo. Guy packed up and moved to Connecticut only to leave four months later.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet. Bischoff is out of WWE already. Replaced by Prichard. Pretty shitty imo. Guy packed up and moved to Connecticut only to leave four months later.
    I read that his "schedule" didn't align with Vince's crazy hours so they split and replaced him. I wouldn't be surprised.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I read that his "schedule" didn't align with Vince's crazy hours so they split and replaced him. I wouldn't be surprised.
    I've seen that he really didn't do much and Prichard was pretty much running the show anyway. Pretty much a formality for Prichard. Bischoff apparently just oversaw somethings but didn't really interact with anyone.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I think I'm just gonna watch the WWE main roster PPVs now and that's it. I have AEW, NXT, NWA, NJPW and Chikara to keep me occupied.

Chikaratopia is $7.99 (US) a month and I've already gotten my money's worth. I'm doing the shows from the return of the promotion in 2014, crazy ass angle.