Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage Against The Machine

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    How was it? Quick and painless or bloody? Are all seat prices really the same? I got 17 minutes left here in KC in the waiting room.
    It looked like they were all $190 plus fees, I thought I had lower bowl for a second but they kept disappearing by the time I clicked them. Fifth row upper bowl is good enough for me.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTDOG

Scored a floor ticket AND scored a pit ticket for Deftones at the exact same time somehow!?!?

FUCK! I am so goddamn excited. It seems like it was a bloodbath too, a buuuuunch of my friends got the sold out screen by the time they got in. KC was $145 total after fees.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Just got in the queue for AZ. 2000+ people ahead of me and I was there early. Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    This is crazy demand...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Scored four for El Paso up on the sides. Pit was still available. Husband getting pit for Las Cruces, hopefully, but he's still waiting.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    AZ was a shit show. No matter where I clicked and what I did, someone beat me to those. Finally settled on a pair but they weren’t where I wanted them to be. TOOL was a breeze compared to this.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    What a nightmare. I got in about 10 minutes after the onsale time, they had pit tickets still left, but I grabbed four seats up on the side, because we are taking our 2 kids who love Rage, and obviously taking them into the pit would be ridiculous. Husband waited more than a half hour to get into the Cruces sale and everything was gone, and he panicked and bought us 2 behind the mix board for what must be an inflated resale price already?! Makes me feel sick.
    Good god I fucking HATE Ticketmaster!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    WTF, I clicked the buy tickets right at 11am sharp and have been waiting in a bloody waiting room since... this is new. Never seen this for a North American tour before. I've never got put in line for a "waiting room" urgh...
    I don't like this. The waiting room progress bar isn't even 1/4 full yet. I had got 5 hrs of sleep and had to set an alarm for this lol. God, I'm tired. Was hoping it was going to be quick and painless. In and out in 5-10 mins and could go back to bed. It's never that easy.

If I can't get floor, I might just say fuck it. $200 a pop for garbage seats doesn't sound enticing.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Fun fact:
    Bands pay ticketmaster to be the fall guys on their behalf. The bands don't give a f u c k about you. Which is why this money grabbing corporate rock band is charging upwards of $190 a seat for nosebleeds on their arena tour.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    What a nightmare. I got in about 10 minutes after the onsale time, they had pit tickets still left, but I grabbed four seats up on the side, because we are taking our 2 kids who love Rage, and obviously taking them into the pit would be ridiculous. Husband waited more than a half hour to get into the Cruces sale and everything was gone, and he panicked and bought us 2 behind the mix board for what must be an inflated resale price already?! Makes me feel sick.
    Good god I fucking HATE Ticketmaster!
    I almost made that mistake. Grabbed two from the lower levels and went to check out and noticed my total was 850.00 Hahahaha. Luckily I caught it and cancelled it.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I tried for Hamilton tickets, $190ea no matter where they were. I'd have been OK with that for floor tickets, but the floor tickets were gone when I got there, so I ended up passing.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    got in at 11:25... whole venue sold out.
    Everything.... nothing left at all! wow

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Who are all these people trying to see this washed up band from the 90s?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    45mn in the fucking queue... this really doesn't look good.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    im so fucking pissed right now!!! This is complete bullshit!!!

I managed to finally get a floor ticket in my cart (needed 3, but whatever,,, take what I can get) and my payment wouldn't process. Credit card transaction error kept popping up.
    Then my fucking bank called me saying illegal activity was happening on my CC... no it wasn't!!! it was fucking me trying to buy a ticket!!!!!

I am so angry right now it's not even funny.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    2nd show in oakland, stick around guys, other big cities may get one too!

edit: got floor for night 2, this one was a breeze.
    Last edited by armogi; 02-13-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    How long does it take a city to get an announcement of a 2nd date added?
    I don't get why they are playing the Pacific Coliseum here, it's half the size of our actual arena...
    All the other dates look like they have proper actual arenas and we have this half assed venue...
    Hopefully they upgrade the venue to bigger one or at least add a 2nd date...
    Tacoma on Apr 28 and Van on May 1. 2 days in between... can add a date on April 30th hopefully...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    I tried for Hamilton tickets, $190ea no matter where they were. I'd have been OK with that for floor tickets, but the floor tickets were gone when I got there, so I ended up passing.
    i wish i was as strong as you and resisted...
    night 2, nose bleeds... the cost was not pretty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    $125 before fees was a hard pass for me. Funny thing is, I have the money. I just don’t see the value.

Open question...is flat arena pricing - from the floor to the rafters - a thing now?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzburbank View Post
    $125 before fees was a hard pass for me. Funny thing is, I have the money. I just don’t see the value.

Open question...is flat arena pricing - from the floor to the rafters - a thing now?
    I was wondering if the flat pricing was due to proceeds going to charity

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I have a group of 7 people that was trying to get floor tickets. I knew it wouldn't go smoothly. It didn't even let me in from the waiting room until tickets had been on sale for 12 minutes (!!!) and then I couldn't get anything other than nosebleed seats. Luckily, my friend managed to snag 4 floor tickets (I'm joining him on the floor), but 3 of our friends are stuck separated from us way up in section 238 or something like that. I'm glad I'm going and that some of us managed to get floor, but we really didn't want to be split up. I even had my wife trying on her computer at home and another buddy had his girlfriend trying too, but between the 4 of us, only 1 person got them. THEN I tried for Portland, OR with a friend who lives our there and that was even worse (we didn't get them at all, all that's left is the overpriced charity tickets). Fuck TicketMaster...
    Last edited by sonic_discord; 02-13-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Yeah this was a shit show. I had ZERO issues buying four floor tickets for Slayers final tour in the SAME VENUE. Rage had always been popular, but this popular in Sioux Falls? I doubt it. Resale bots were out in full force for this one guys.

Anyways, my friend now gets to bring a friend to join him in the stands, since I got a floor ticket, it just took a little bit of work. But fuck though

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I can agree and get behind people being disappointed with not getting tickets, but these are in demand. If there’s 20,000 people wanting at least one ticket in line at sale, not everyone’s going to come away with what they want- or come out with anything at all. And judging by how little the volume of tickets are on Stubhub for most shows, fans and not scalpers actually got them.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got 2 nosebleeds in AZ. Not what I was hoping for, but better than nothing.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    I got 2 nosebleeds in AZ. Not what I was hoping for, but better than nothing.
    Me too! What section are you in ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1 floor ticket for a weekday show in Tacoma... $488 after fees. I love RATM and RTJ as much as the next guy but hard pass.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frl View Post
    1 floor ticket for a weekday show in Tacoma... $488 after fees. I love RATM and RTJ as much as the next guy but hard pass.
    Sounds like it was a resell. Not the normal retail price.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    Me too! What section are you in ?

225. You?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    225. You?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    Sounds like it was a resell. Not the normal retail price.

Nope. Apparently they’re trying to combat resellers by pricing out 10% of seats, “Official RATM Charity Ticket”. I don’t care if the band isn’t keeping most of that cash and where it’s going- the pricing is insane. Go take a look at the El Paso show where flood seats are over $1,000.00. For that kind of coin the purchaser should be able to pick where the money goes. Would rather take chances with scalpers.