Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    They update all the time without saying anything. It’s a little frustrating.I guess I only ever notice because I watch the store like a hawk for leftover tour prints, though, heh.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    o0o0o0o! Thank you, Señor!
    Haha I’m a lady. And the socks have been there a while!

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    Haha I’m a lady.
    Señorita! <3

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    those have been available for a few months now.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    You can get new item updates through Merchbar. I've gotten emails about new NIN store items ever since I bought the white vinyl version of Bad Witch.

I think Merchbar and the NIN store are 1:1 in terms of stock.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    You can get new item updates through Merchbar. I've gotten emails about new NIN store items ever since I bought the white vinyl version of Bad Witch.

I think Merchbar and the NIN store are 1:1 in terms of stock.
    Indeed! It’s a little delayed in how often it updates you about new stock though, so by the time they tell you something like a tour print pops up, it may be gone. But generally they at least send a notification out any time they have something new after a second.

Merchbar also had a few Black Friday deals that included a lot of things that the NIN store didn’t have on sale for Black Friday. Weird relationship, but it’s better than no updates at all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I have a question about “Cargo in the blood” book. I’ve ordered it online and received it from NIN warehouse but I couldn’t find the metal card with number that was suppose to be inside. I cannot reach anyone who can help me. Anybody here owns the book?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OGksen View Post
    Hi I have a question about “Cargo in the blood” book. I’ve ordered it online and received it from NIN warehouse but I couldn’t find the metal card with number that was suppose to be inside. I cannot reach anyone who can help me. Anybody here owns the book?
    I can't remember for sure, but it might have been located UNDERNEATH the original piece of artwork (which is a bitch to get out, so be careful).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I can't remember for sure, but it might have been located UNDERNEATH the original piece of artwork (which is a bitch to get out, so be careful).
    Thank you!!!! I’ll try carefully...

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    White logo on mesh women's tee now available - https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...esh-womens-tee

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OGksen View Post
    Underneath the russel mills original work. It’s there, don’t be scared to take it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I am not sure where to put this, I think it may be NIN related, according to the post office informed delivery, I am getting a package from MusicToday some time soon. I haven't ordered anything from them. The last time I did it was NIN. Anyone else know about this? Maybe it is not NIN related I don't know but seems weird. Anyone?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    My replacement Bad Witch prints came in today! Along with the Irving Slater print. Both completely free of folds of any kind. Hooray!

Side note - Does anyone else think, in regards to the next batch of vinyl reissues, that they could be waiting on a chunk of products to be ready to go before taking orders next time around? I feel like that’d be a hell of a cost to pay before taking any orders, but that’d be a great way to avoid any potential 12-month waiting periods again, and making that money back when it’s time to release would basically be guaranteed.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    I am not sure where to put this, I think it may be NIN related, according to the post office informed delivery, I am getting a package from MusicToday some time soon. I haven't ordered anything from them. The last time I did it was NIN. Anyone else know about this? Maybe it is not NIN related I don't know but seems weird. Anyone?
    Might not be a NIN related shipment. Did you purchase any presale concert tickets through Ticketmaster lately? I recently purchased some Muse tickets and got free physical album copies per each order and it was fulfilled by MusicToday. The package just arrived this weekend.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    Might not be a NIN related shipment. Did you purchase any presale concert tickets through Ticketmaster lately? I recently purchased some Muse tickets and got free physical album copies per each order and it was fulfilled by MusicToday. The package just arrived this weekend.
    Yes, I did, okay mystery solved. Thank you. I just immediately thought of NIN because of the Spiral etc.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Yes, I did, okay mystery solved. Thank you. I just immediately thought of NIN because of the Spiral etc.
    You're welcome. I miss the Spiral days!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
    You're welcome. I miss the Spiral days!
    Me too, I changed my user name here after the crash. And I don't come around here that often anymore. Just lurk. I am glad TR is touring and hopefully that will continue because there were no FL dates.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    glad TR is touring and hopefully that will continue because there were no FL dates.
    i hope TR realizes that this is a reccurring complaint among his fans. granted, i know there are lots of logistical hurdles to overcome in order to get things booked but C'MON!!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    i hope TR realizes that this is a reccurring complaint among his fans. granted, i know there are lots of logistical hurdles to overcome in order to get things booked but C'MON!!
    Yeah, I would gladly pay for a fan-club membership again just for the exclusive NIN merch and the custom printed pre-sale tickets!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, I would gladly pay for a fan-club membership again just for the exclusive NIN merch and the custom printed pre-sale tickets!

Me too!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got into NIN right when the Spiral ended sadly. I would love for it to be revived so i can experience it.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Yeah, those personalized tickets were the best!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Random query: I'm trying to decide whether to get the Dissonance tee in XS or S. Has anyone here has purchased shirts in both sizes, or (barring that) just XS? If so, I'd be curious to know their relative or absolute dimensions. I bought my event shirts in S and found them to be a bit long, but I fear XS might be even less desirable if they're much narrower. Many thanks in advance for any insight!

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Random query: I'm trying to decide whether to get the Dissonance tee in XS or S. Has anyone here has purchased shirts in both sizes, or (barring that) just XS? If so, I'd be curious to know their relative or absolute dimensions. I bought my event shirts in S and found them to be a bit long, but I fear XS might be even less desirable if they're much narrower. Many thanks in advance for any insight!
    This is kind of an indirect response, but I bought a size S Add Violence shirt (the natural color shirt with the black lettering on the inside of the shirt) at Riot Fest and it's definitely shrunk since then, to the point where when I raise my arms, my belly shows, and that's not a look I'm keen on rocking. The size M FDTS shirt I bought is just a little bit smaller than my 23 year old original on a Hanes Beefy Tee. However, it seems the event specific shirts I bought in M feel a bit larger than the FDTS shirt - I haven't done a side by side comparison yet.

Shirt sizing sucks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    This is kind of an indirect response, but I bought a size S Add Violence shirt (the natural color shirt with the black lettering on the inside of the shirt) at Riot Fest and it's definitely shrunk since then, to the point where when I raise my arms, my belly shows, and that's not a look I'm keen on rocking. The size M FDTS shirt I bought is just a little bit smaller than my 23 year old original on a Hanes Beefy Tee. However, it seems the event specific shirts I bought in M feel a bit larger than the FDTS shirt - I haven't done a side by side comparison yet.

Shirt sizing sucks.
    Thanks for the color! Shirt sizing really does suck. I think I'll wash the event shirts another couple times to see how they evolve before pulling the trigger.

I also agree that the too-small look is rarely flattering, though my personal experience runs more to the opposite extreme. My teenage (read: idiot) self for some reason preferred XL band shirts, some of which were probably mid-thigh in length on me then and now. I should probably commission a quilt, as the probability I'll ever wear any of them again is next to zero.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    FYI if anyone wants to order the logo womens mesh tee, make sure you go a size down.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    In case anyone's curious about the Bad Witch messenger bag, here's a link to the manufacturer's page with details about the bag.

I was trying to figure out (to no avail) what the two loops on the back of the bag are for.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Shirt sizing sucks.
    "well, it comes in three sizes: 'ow, this is too tight', 'jesus, i look like a hobo', and 'i guess i could use it as a blanket.'"

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    In case anyone's curious about the Bad Witch messenger bag, here's a link to the manufacturer's page with details about the bag.

I was trying to figure out (to no avail) what the two loops on the back of the bag are for.
    You can move the strap from the sides to the back of the bag on the two rear loops.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    New shirt alert: classic white logo makes a return on the front, "insignificant" printed vertically on the back.