Page 90 of 123 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 3665

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    nevermind got it figured out! Fucking excited now!!
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-21-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Very happy with that date for MA, with Labor Day being the next day. Wish we knew price ranges. The friend I'll be going with wants to get tix in the Feuerzone, so I bit the bullet and signed up for LIFAD.

EDIT: and now I'm discovering that signing up for LIFAD was a waste as it's a generic presale code which has already been leaked.
    In Mexico Feuer Zone will be $MXN 2720 ($USD 145), cheapest seats will be $MXN 1164 ($62 USD). I will be getting feuer zone tickets if I can

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I aint going to lie, I would be shocked if this tour is a success for them. Stadiums are a hard sell unless you are the Stones or Metallica.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Does anyone have personal experience with how quickly the “feuerzone” tickets have sold in Europe? I have the newsletter passcode but fearful scalpers with the LIFAD one will scoop a ton of them...
    80% of the European dates were sold out in less than 15 minutes. Sometimes you were lucky to score some seated ones, but the Feuerzone is the first to be gone. So I'd aim for that one straight away if you want to be as close as possible.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    I aint going to lie, I would be shocked if this tour is a success for them. Stadiums are a hard sell unless you are the Stones or Metallica.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if we get openers like Mastodon or something just to pull in extra tickets

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    80% of the European dates were sold out in less than 15 minutes. Sometimes you were lucky to score some seated ones, but the Feuerzone is the first to be gone. So I'd aim for that one straight away if you want to be as close as possible.
    Figured as much, thanks.

Hate to say it, but if I fail via TM, I will hit the secondary market. I was forced to do so for MSG pit in 2010, and I had only minor regrets (one of which was getting hit in the forehead by a Combichrist drumstick, LOL).

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Hey, by the way @dlb , not sure if I ever asked you, but I may have, too lazy to scroll through the pages here... but have you ever gone to the Wave Gotik Treffen festival in Leipzig? That's where my girlfriend and I are heading this spring before the Zurich Rammstein show.
    Tried to get tickets to either of the Leipzig shows that weekend, but they sold out. Probably for the better, this way we can enjoy the actual festival and then still get to see Rammstein the weekend after in Switzerland.

The festival just popped in my head when we were talking about KMFDM because they said they will be there this year.
    No I haven't been. Yet that is, since the line-up usually has some very intruiging stuff year after year. Neubauten will be playing as far as I'm concerned and I'm sure they will announce some other high profile names in the coming days. And of course the effort people put into their costumes and style is a sight to see. Would love to go some day, but I haven't even been to Leipzig itself or East Germany (apart from Dresden and Berlin) in the first place.

Either way, I know people that visit the festival every year and so far I haven't heard a single bad thing about it. Feel free to hit me up if you need recommendations outside of the festival as my ex-girlfried used to study in Leipzig and loves the city still.
    Last edited by dlb; 01-21-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if we get openers like Mastodon or something just to pull in extra tickets
    Fuck Mastodon would be SICK. When I saw Rammstein last in 99 Soulfly and Mindless Self Indulgence were the openers, also SICK.

Anyways, got the time off from work today, once I secure tickets to Minneapolis and Chicago I'll book my hotel. Gonna make a week trip out of this.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The Facebook events for these shows already list the opener as Duo Jatekok. Don't think we're getting anyone special.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    The Facebook events for these shows already list the opener as Duo Jatekok. Don't think we're getting anyone special.
    Haha! And I echo my statement from the last page about these guys being too lazy to reinvent themselves. They stick to 1 setlist for the entire tour cycle.
    Gonna be a fantastic show regardless, but would it kill them to at least change something up from time to time. I don't think Duo Jatekok is a good fit for NA audiences.
    *shrugs* not my tour. Hope for their sake this sells well so they keep on making new music and touring in the future.

Just can't help but get the feeling they are going a tad over their heads with these venues in America and not bringing along more recognized support act(s).

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Speaking of old tropes, I’d love to see Wilder Wein come back with the sombreros.

Also, I have yet to experience anything better than being front row center for Sonne (skip to 4:24). I know I post these recordings I made often but nothing has ever topped that 2-day experience. lol at me ignoring Tool both times after Rammstein finished and leaving:

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Got my friend on board for the Minneapolis show, so I'll only have to secure my ticket for the Chicago show! The hype is real now!

@Erneuert that footage is RAW! I was on the rail for the show I went in 99 and it was a brutal experience, between the crush of the crowd and the heat from all the pyro, fucking awesome. I won't even try that this time because I want to tape both the shows so I'll probably post up on the back rail or inline with a stack.
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-21-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    @Erneuert that footage is RAW! I was on the rail for the show I went in 99 and it was a brutal experience, between the crush of the crowd and the heat from all the pyro, fucking awesome. I won't even try that this time because I want to tape both the shows so I'll probably post up on the back rail or inline with a stack.
    Here was the day before more to the left in front of Paul:

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Got my tickets for the Feuerzone at Gillette! It told me there weren't any available initially, but I tried a few more times until it went through!

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    "See Rammstein's Infamous 1998 Family Values Show That Landed Members in Jail"

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/se...pYh0BXP5vTPdvc

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Got my tickets for the Feuerzone at Gillette! It told me there weren't any available initially, but I tried a few more times until it went through!
    Nice job! Are they physical or electronic? I saw something to the effect that at least some MetLife tickets are physical-only, which seems absurd in this day and age...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    "See Rammstein's Infamous 1998 Family Values Show That Landed Members in Jail"

https://www.revolvermag.com/music/se...pYh0BXP5vTPdvc
    I was at that show. My first time seeing them.

Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Nice job! Are they physical or electronic? I saw something to the effect that at least some MetLife tickets are physical-only, which seems absurd in this day and age...
    Electronic. I usually chose physical but didn’t see it as an option.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Edit: I got FEUERZONE for both Chicago and Minneapolis!! Fuckin fuck yeah motherfuckers!!!
    Last edited by SM Rollinger; 01-22-2020 at 04:34 PM.

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Philadelphia: Feuerzone!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    how much were tickets?

*EDIT*

Ugh...

Last edited by NotoriousTIMP; 01-22-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I paid $175 for each of mine.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    how much were tickets?

*EDIT*

Ugh...
    That's the code for the newsletter presale which doesn't start until later today. Only the LIFAD presale has begun as of right now.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Feuer Zone tix sold out in Montreal, just like that. Had to settle for GA. Content to be going nevertheless!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Good to hear you all scored the neat tickets and to see that the Feuerzone is greatly expanded compared to Europe.

Looks like the presale is going well, but I'm curious if they can fill the ranks once other people get to buy tickets. But Jesus.... up until recently I thought that these pre-sale programms are completely made up by marketing foxes over here in Europe. But it's pretty insane what you guys have to go through. Spotify presale, Bear's season card holders, wtf... and there I was shaking my fist at the screen over some Magenta music promo for the Lindemann shows.

This just in as some people asked me over PM. Just to give you some scale if you aren't aware already. This is Munich from the ranks at the Olympic Stadion with a 69.250 capacity (no zoom). And you can guess where the Feuerzone starts:

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Damn @dlb that's an epic picture

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I wonder what their system is for people that line up early to get on the rail. Last time I did that for NIN they had it super organized, and you didn't have to sprint to the rail the second the doors opened. Hopefully they do that for these shows as well.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Got my ticket for Mexico City through the Newsletter presale, I wasn't able to get Feuer Zone but got one ticket for the GA area behind the Feuer Zone (I guess they sold out during the LIFAD club presale). Excited for September!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Lower bowl in Philly. Third time’s the charm!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Good to hear you all scored the neat tickets and to see that the Feuerzone is greatly expanded compared to Europe.

Looks like the presale is going well, but I'm curious if they can fill the ranks once other people get to buy tickets. But Jesus.... up until recently I thought that these pre-sale programms are completely made up by marketing foxes over here in Europe. But it's pretty insane what you guys have to go through. Spotify presale, Bear's season card holders, wtf... and there I was shaking my fist at the screen over some Magenta music promo for the Lindemann shows.

This just in as some people asked me over PM. Just to give you some scale if you aren't aware already. This is Munich from the ranks at the Olympic Stadion with a 69.250 capacity (no zoom). And you can guess where the Feuerzone starts:

...there's no picture? I thought maybe my computer was just being shitty, but when I click to quote this, there doesn't appear to be a tag for a photo or anything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    LIFAD came in handy today for Minneapolis although Ticketmaster was being a little bitch this morning, you select 4 tickets and then they're gone, or it won't let you because you leave a single seat in the aisle, then my postal code in my profile was apparently incorrect when I go to pay. Now you can't check for tickets on a few browsers and computers at the same time - you need to login to your account to join the queue. Luckily I got row 12 in the lower level a section or two from the stage. There seemed to be a lot of tickets available for the LIFAD presale and leftovers for the newsletter presale. It will be interesting to see what happens on General Public Friday - good to know you can still exchange your tickets if they release better ones down the road - may have to try to get a little closer - it's my first concert in a football stadium, the Skydome in Toronto was the worst because it's a baseball diamond, so even though you had good seats on the lower level you were super far away from the stage.