Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018.07.02 - Berlin, Germany @ Zitadelle

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    after listening to "bad witch" i am excited about the show even more than 2014.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, just made an account after years of only checking for updates. I have 2 tickets spare at face value. Can't make it to Berlin (but going to Amsterdam though). Concerns physical tickets, so I will need to send by mail (from the Netherlands). Anyone interested?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by challenger View Post
    Hi, just made an account after years of only checking for updates. I have 2 tickets spare at face value. Can't make it to Berlin (but going to Amsterdam though). Concerns physical tickets, so I will need to send by mail (from the Netherlands). Anyone interested?
    some friends of mine have been too late to buy a regular ticket. but they also don't believe in postal services and paypal-payments. if there are any berliners here wanting to sell their physical tickets in person: at least 3 persons i know would like to buy them

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    really looing forward to this! one week to go and if anbody fancies a meetup at the venue or a beer before hand let me know, I'm down to meeting up with anyone, especially those ets-stars who travel from abroad and don't necessarily know anybody there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    only one week and i hope for such a good setlist like at the royal albert hall. less hits, more the rare stuff. and many of the trilogy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by notsoprettynow View Post
    some friends of mine have been too late to buy a regular ticket. but they also don't believe in postal services and paypal-payments. if there are any berliners here wanting to sell their physical tickets in person: at least 3 persons i know would like to buy them
    Probably too late for relying on postal services, yes, but I'm going to Amsterdam as well so I can also sell the Berlin tickets in person at the Amsterdam venue if anyone's interested...?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Still have 2x tickets to see NIN in Berlin on Monday for sale. PM if interested - I will be in a Berlin from a Sunday night (in London until then)

Last edited by icklekitty; 06-28-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by notsoprettynow View Post
    Also check the FB event for the show...there‘s tons of people selling their tickets!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    videos 2014 @ "zitadelle", berlin
    http://howtodestroyangels.de/?p=7007

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    regarding security:
    no backpacks allowed, you should not bring anything larger than a DIN A4-paper-size
    http://howtodestroyangels.de/?p=7950
    Last edited by notsoprettynow; 06-29-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I was at today's Massive Attack gig, it was my second time in this venue after NIN in 2014.
    A few notes:

- according to @Scarlet Siren , the doors opened shortly after 18.00
    - the main gig started at 21.30 and finished at 23.00, you can pretty much expect the same for NIN, if not earlier (Massive Attack had two opening acts)
    - beers are 5€ for 0.5l, with a 2€ deposit. Outside the venue you'll find people selling beers for around 2.50€. Inside the Zitadelle you'll also find several food stands.
    - it will take ages to leave the venue, it took me at least 20 minutes
    - once you're out, don't turn left towards the u-bahn Zitadelle like everyone does. Instead, turn right and walk until you get to the u-bahn Altstadt Spandau. It's around the same walking distance, but there are way less people going there. Once you're on the train and you get to the next stop (U-bahn Zitadelle) you'll see what I mean and you'll thank me for that.
    - it can get relatively cold at night, especially if it's windy, so keep that in mind.
    - I spotted several NIN tshirt tonight, even one guy wearing a NINJA 2009 tshirt.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    I was at today's Massive Attack gig, it was my second time in this venue after NIN in 2014.
    A few notes:

- according to @Scarlet Siren , the doors opened shortly after 18.00
    - the main gig started at 21.30 and finished at 23.00, you can pretty much expect the same for NIN, if not earlier (Massive Attack had two opening acts)
    - beers are 5€ for 0.5l, with a 2€ deposit. Outside the venue you'll find people selling beers for around 2.50€. Inside the Zitadelle you'll also find several food stands.
    - it will take ages to leave the venue, it took me at least 20 minutes
    - once you're out, don't turn left towards the u-bahn Zitadelle like everyone does. Instead, turn right and walk until you get to the u-bahn Altstadt Spandau. It's around the same walking distance, but there are way less people going there. Once you're on the train and you get to the next stop (U-bahn Zitadelle) you'll see what I mean and you'll thank me for that.
    - it can get relatively cold at night, especially if it's windy, so keep that in mind.
    - I spotted several NIN tshirt tonight, even one guy wearing a NINJA 2009 tshirt.
    Hero

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    They just soundchecked Copy of A then bits of Sanctified and Wish. No spying needed; you can hear it clear as day from outside.