Page 35 of 131 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 3914

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Isn't he saying "Conway"? (as in Conway Twitty)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I wish Johnny Cash was alive so he could kill this motherfucker.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I was listening to Bruno Mars the other day... he's shit

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    Isn't he saying "Conway"? (as in Conway Twitty)
    Actually, I think you're right... not sure if that makes things better or worse though.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    so apparently the new savages video is about the murder from albert camus' the stranger. i liked it better the first time when it was called:

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Here's another song about trucks, beer, something stereotypically country (like hunting or going to a rodeo or some shit), and hot country girls. All it's missing is a whiney rant about city folk. Fuck. You.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Babymetal:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aggroculture View Post
    Babymetal:

>implying babymetal isn't amazing

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    What the fuck is this crap?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    What the fuck is this crap?

that would be a "shreds" video, wherein the original audio is overdubbed with terrible (but believable) instrumentation. look up "pat metheny shreds" because it is my absolute favorite.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    that would be a "shreds" video, wherein the original audio is overdubbed with terrible (but believable) instrumentation. look up "pat metheny shreds" because it is my absolute favorite.
    I've seen this loser play guitar in another video, this is about his skill level so it seems 100% believable to me.

I've watched a Nickelback shreds vid before, funny stuff.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    in this thread, i continue to rally against critical darlings and modern bands that i *should* like considering my tastes and listening habits, and call them out for sucking. the latest offense:

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Motley Crue is retiring

http://bit.ly/1b5xXme

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I like Chvrches but I didn't like that cover at all. The vocals just doesn't sound right.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie teardrop View Post
    in this thread, i continue to rally against critical darlings and modern bands that i *should* like considering my tastes and listening habits, and call them out for sucking. The latest offense:

Terrible Cover!

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    in this thread, i continue to rally against critical darlings and modern bands that i *should* like considering my tastes and listening habits, and call them out for sucking. the latest offense:

Ha ha! My sister would love you. She doesn't like them for the very fact over how they spell their name.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Oh man, that Bauhaus cover...

and speaking of bad cover versions i was watching today "MTV icon Metallica" it has "jewels" like Avril Lavigne doing "Fuel" (already a shitty song anyway...), Sum 41 doing "For Whom the bell tolls", even Snoop dog appears! but in my opinion this one takes the cake, i'm so glad the 90's are over...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Hey, what about Limp Bizkit's horrendous cover of "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)"? God, that was one of the worst MTV specials ever. Those MTV Icons shows were horrendous. The one for Aerosmith was horrible with Shakira sounding like a goat on "Dude Looks Like a Lady" and Aerosmith making fools of themselves.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

normally i like covers that take a song and really make it different. i never understand the point of a cover that sounds exactly the same as the original. but this one takes ALL the life out of the original song (kind of like the killers version of Shadowplay...blech). also, if you're gonna cover bela lugosi's dead, you better do the full-length version.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    Motley Crue is retiring

http://bit.ly/1b5xXme
    I'm a Crue fan but this isn't such a bad thing. They can cease touring and recording while they are relatively still young.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Hey, what about Limp Bizkit's horrendous cover of "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)"? God, that was one of the worst MTV specials ever. Those MTV Icons shows were horrendous. The one for Aerosmith was horrible with Shakira sounding like a goat on "Dude Looks Like a Lady" and Aerosmith making fools of themselves.
    Yeah, i'm glad they stopped making them, even the one for The Cure sucked...
    Man Shakira doing "Dude Looks like a lady", sooooo sad, in the special you can tell that the Aerosmith guys are enjoying it (or maybe they just were watching her ass...), anyway, i think this was one of many signs that Aerosmith is done and they have nothing to do with that great band from the 70's they once were...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I remember reading a review from an Aerosmith fan who hated that special. She absolutely hated it. She spent a few paragraphs trashing Shakira and her vocals while noticing Steven Tyler having an erection when he was grinding to her song. Aerosmith does suck now and I wish Steven Tyler is fucking dead now because he has been making a fucking ass of himself for way too long.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    Video proof please!
    Terrible version, alright....

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That Shakira cover was so bad it made me grow a uterus, impregnated me, and then made me miscarry.

Also shit: Katy Perry's Dark Horse. She's far too talented to be dragged down by shitty generic hip hop production and some retarded rapper on the track. Given a dark synthpop sound, that song could have been epic.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    The one thing I remember about the Aerosmith special is that it was the first public appearance of Metallica after Newsted left, and Lars gave actually a pretty moving speech about a friend of his who was dying of AIDS who was a big Aerosmith fan and got him to meet them. I'd imagine between those specials, the underwatched 20th Anniversary show, and the infamous return of Guns 'N Roses to the VMA's is when MTV started to emphasize even lesser on music.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    The one thing I remember about the Aerosmith special is that it was the first public appearance of Metallica after Newsted left, and Lars gave actually a pretty moving speech about a friend of his who was dying of AIDS who was a big Aerosmith fan and got him to meet them. I'd imagine between those specials, the underwatched 20th Anniversary show, and the infamous return of Guns 'N Roses to the VMA's is when MTV started to emphasize even lesser on music.
    Exactly. And I'm sure no one here (including myself) even saw Smiley Virus' Unplugged special. I only saw pics of it and oy...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I just saw the pic of her and Madonna with their tongues out. It's not a popular opinion lately, but I still find Madge fuckable.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrodoommonkey View Post
    That Shakira cover was so bad it made me grow a uterus, impregnated me, and then made me miscarry.
    ROFL!

On Miley and Madonna, i think the picture speaks for itself, i actually feel sad for Madonna, you can tell she's as clueless as Miley...