Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Cargo in the blood

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    They responded to my email with an apology and a shipping label asking to send the entire thing back, including the art. I popped it or so I could see the number and marking on back.

Since they're sending a new set, I'm not as afraid to flip through and damage it worse, so I'm going to try to snap as many pictures of the pages as I can. The reflective surface and crappy binding is making this a challenge though.

They said they hoped to have this resolved within a week.

I'm also attaching a picture of the "trez sticky pages" for those that are curious.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    They responded to my email with an apology and a shipping label asking to send the entire thing back, including the art. I popped it or so I could see the number and marking on back.

Since they're sending a new set, I'm not as afraid to flip through and damage it worse, so I'm going to try to snap as many pictures of the pages as I can. The reflective surface and crappy binding is making this a challenge though.

They said they hoped to have this resolved within a week.

I'm also attaching a picture of the "trez sticky pages" for those that are curious.

I'm really glad they're making good on this. Hope you get a frame as cool as IndyJs!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Post moar pics you slut!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post

Mine came this evening! 0649/2000

No issues with my book or packaging. That's a bust that others are having major issues with theirs. Never good to hear.

I'm super happy with this package though. It reminds me why this is my favorite band ever, and always will be. The artwork inside this book is just stunning. I seriously can;t wait to come home tomorrow evening, fire up a joint and leaf through this over a glass of wine and some Gone Girl on vinyl. It's what these kinds of things were made for, really.

My book cover burn hole smells like a coffee spill, too. I'm perfectly okay with that

Hope you dudes that got a shoddy package get it sorted out quick. It's only right.
    When I get mine I'll check it out then hide it away at the top of my wardrobe until my kids get out of their getting everything out and throwing it about stage

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Has anyone in the UK got theirs yet? I wonder how fast these are selling...I was hoping to save some cash over the next month and then order :/

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutilated View Post
    Has anyone in the UK got theirs yet? I wonder how fast these are selling...I was hoping to save some cash over the next month and then order :/
    Not got a message saying it has been shipped yet, but since it wasn't due to ship till mid Jan and the US was a little later than end Dec I'm not really expecting them to ship till the end of this month. The highest number I've seen was low 1800s so I think you'll have a little while

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's good to see everyone that contacted are getting their problems fixed. Really neat to see all the unique marks each one has too!

I would like to see all the pieces put together to see one larger image, or at least if there were images taken before it was cut down. That would have been a cool thing to put in the book, photos of the large canvases in progress. Especially since they did document that process for the video.
    I really do hope the extra 2,000 are put to use and make the Downward Spiral version happen. It seems like there's a lot of paintings that we haven't seen that Mills did for that album.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Cargo in the blood announced finally

Just received mine without any issues...

Last edited by cheddamash; 01-16-2016 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that others had issues. Fortunate that mine was okay. #729/2000. No one's pictures can do this artwork justice. Every single one is awesome and worth every penny.

Trent and Russell did an amazing job putting together this gorgeous package, allowing each of us to each own a unique piece of work. Tip of the cap sirs.

Last edited by alphadawg; 01-16-2016 at 01:35 AM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I want one now.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    And some more...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    When are we going to recive it here in Europe ?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My copy came yesterday... #1029. No issues with it, everything looks amazing. Truly an altogether gorgeous package. Worth every penny to me.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Got mine! I had it shipped to work, so I couldn't extensively go through it, but it seemed to be in good shape!

Although, I didn't see the numbered card, where is that stored? is that on a separate felt card? Or I just missed it.

And is there a nice trick to getting out that artwork? that seems to be in there nice and snug.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    I didn't see the numbered card, where is that stored? is that on a separate felt card? Or I just missed it.

And is there a nice trick to getting out that artwork? that seems to be in there nice and snug.
    I very carefully used a flat-head screwdriver. And the numbered card is underneath it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyract View Post
    I very carefully used a flat-head screwdriver. And the numbered card is underneath it.
    Figured that's where it was, will check it out when I get home tonight, and see how the rest of the condition looks. Thanks!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Shipment from the US arrived at Firebrand UK yesterday. Orders should be out by the end of this week. Remaining quantities are very low.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Finally had a chance to look through it last night, snagged a few pics. There was a few little scratch marks on the velvet, but nothing that I'm too concerned about. Not sure velvet was the best choice of material for durability, but the whole package still looks sexy as hell. I really want to find a proper frame to put this artwork in, this is something I want hanging on my wall.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I think if this was from The Downward Spiral era I'd want it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just got an e-mail saying it has shipped to my UK address!
    Can't wait!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The same !
    Watching all the photos here, I just can't wait to see it, touch it... Seems amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by spiralhate View Post
    Just got an e-mail saying it has shipped to my UK address!
    Can't wait!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimeleschips View Post
    The same !
    Watching all the photos here, I just can't wait to see it, touch it... Seems amazing.
    Me too - hope it comes tomorrow though, as I'm going to Berlin on Sunday for a few days. Although UPS are usually pretty good at redelivering

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    shit mine will came in next week and I will be on vacation

I hope there will be no problems with my pack this time

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I just got email that they've shipping my replacement copy with a expected arrival of thurs. Seems like they could have at least bumped it up to 2nd day, all things considered....But I guess as long as it's in one piece this time, it'll be all good. Really curious to see if I get the same number and art back.
    Last edited by kargath; 01-24-2016 at 01:02 AM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I just got email that they've shipping my replacement copy with a expected arrival of thurs. Seems like they child have at least bumped it up to 2nd day, all things considered....But I guess as long as it's in one piece this time, it'll be all good. Really curious to see if I get the same number and art back.
    I'm guessing number 0000, same as Ghosts replacements

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I'm guessing number 0000, same as Ghosts replacements
    I'll be royally pissed if I don't get a regular numbered copy out of 2000 after this crap. Especially since there was nothing wrong with my artwork or the number plate. The book and traycase were both screwed up, but they insisted that I send back the entire package.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Finally had a chance to look through it last night, snagged a few pics. There was a few little scratch marks on the velvet, but nothing that I'm too concerned about. Not sure velvet was the best choice of material for durability, but the whole package still looks sexy as hell. I really want to find a proper frame to put this artwork in, this is something I want hanging on my wall.

Those scratches would piss me off if they were on mine, as pedantic as I am.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I'll be royally pissed if I don't get a regular numbered copy out of 2000 after this crap. Especially since there was nothing wrong with my artwork or the number plate. The book and traycase were both screwed up, but they insisted that I send back the entire package.
    Write them back and tell them that

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    When I recive my Ghosts replacements they send me whole new pack with new number
    so now I have one sealed 1285/2500
    and one damaged 0540/2500

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Those scratches would piss me off if they were on mine, as pedantic as I am.
    Thought about writing in to complain about it, but man, it's velvet. You could use your fingernail and leave a scratch on this thing. Or if you put in on a bookshelf, the neighboring books will scratch it when you pull it off the shelf.