PDA

View Full Version : Person of Interest

konstantin
11-24-2011, 10:45 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_of_Interest_(TV_series)It may be formulaic but it's really fun. I was hoping for some sort of a story arc throughout the season, but that's OK. Solid acting + (big screen) action scenes = WIN. And the chemistry between Reese, Finch, and Fusco is awesome.

konstantin
01-24-2012, 02:44 PM
12 episodes in, still going strong!

kdrcraig
01-25-2012, 07:04 AM
I'm really enjoying this show. A couple episodes have been a little off but other than that it's been great. Haven't gotten around to watching last week's episode yet.

Self.Destructive.Pattern
01-25-2012, 05:03 PM
I am still intrigued by this show. Just need to find some time to check it out.

october_midnight
02-05-2012, 01:20 PM
This show in my opinion just delivers solid episode after solid episode. The one from a few nights ago (finally got around to watching it) was fantastic. I also love the idea that Finch now has his Moriarty of sorts in his new nemesis 'Root', can't wait for her to make another appearance.

Great stuff.

Goldfoot
02-28-2012, 02:35 AM
I'm quite liking this show. As stated, it's pretty formulaic, but it's definitely enjoyable. My only complaint is Caviezel's delivery of his lines. Who talks like that? Seriously.

kdrcraig
02-28-2012, 07:00 AM
Was slacking on keeping up to date with this show so I watched a bunch of episodes last night, all of them were good. Only have 2 more to watch until I'm up to date, this show just keeps getting better.

october_midnight
05-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Finally got around to watching Thursday's season finale. Thank fuck this got renewed for at least one more season. Holy shit.

kdrcraig
05-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Finally got around to watching Thursday's season finale. Thank fuck this got renewed for at least one more season. Holy shit.

Couldn't agree more. Just watched the finale, fantastic ending.

kdrcraig
10-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Anybody watch the new episode? It was freaking awesome, this season could be even better than the first.

Deepvoid
10-01-2012, 09:41 AM
The dog scene was pretty badass.
Really enjoy this show.

WorzelG
10-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Just about to watch episode 11 of this on Channel 5 (UK) and they've bloody given it a 'break' till the new year - what the fuck??

kdrcraig
05-11-2013, 12:01 AM
Ok resurrecting this thread again. Anybody still watching? The finale was fantastic, all of this season was fantastic really. Pumped to see where next season goes. They really need to stop with the bullshit way they air episodes though, it takes too long to get through the season

october_midnight
05-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Still watching. Still loving it. The finale was pretty terrific.

Hyperpower
06-16-2013, 11:32 PM
i love this show, been watching since day one and i want more!
and yes, thank god it got picked up for season 2, also has it been picked up for season 3?

btw, how about that one episode from season 1 with "im afraid of americans" eh? that was so badass!

WorzelG
01-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Got to the middle of season 2 of this, loving it - and it has now stopped on Channel 5 for a mid-season break! What the fuck is the point of that? I read somewhere that in the US they have mid-season breaks for advertising / sweeps months or something, but why that should affect the UK is beyond me, it's already been shown in the US, why not play the whole thing? Now the DVD will probably be out before the programme finishes and I'll be endlessly tempted by spoilers on the internet

october_midnight
06-23-2016, 11:05 AM
Ridiculous bump.

Series finale was last night, and was probably one of the best hours of television I've ever seen in my entire life.