PDA

View Full Version : St Patrick's Day 2012

slave2thewage
03-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Real Irish don't pinch. Also,
WIR FALLLLLLLLLEN, AUF ENNNNNNNGLANNNNND.

botley
03-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Totally didn't even intend to but I wore green today. Even though my grandparents were from Belfast (oops, sorry dead alcoholic Orangeman grandaddy).

Fixer808
03-18-2012, 06:12 PM
All things considered, the ingredients were all in place for the perfect storm of riot conditions last night:
- St. Patrick's Day and the gallons of booze per person
- Canucks game
- Gang shooting at a downtown restaurant

Fortunately, the Canucks won, and the police locked down the block the shooting happened on post haste.

So the final tally was:
- 1 hockey game won
- 2 wounded
- Scores of others vomiting green

ibanez33
03-18-2012, 06:51 PM
All things considered, the ingredients were all in place for the perfect storm of riot conditions last night:
- Canucks game

Fortunately, the Canucks won, and the police locked down the block the shooting happened on post haste.

So the final tally was:
- 1 hockey game won
- 2 wounded
Where and when was he shooting? This is the first I'm hearing about it.

M1ke
03-18-2012, 07:40 PM
- Canucks game

So the final tally was:
- 1 hockey game won
- 2 wounded

Lucky for you.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/03/18/london-ontario-st-patricks-day-vandalism.html

Lucky for me I moved out of a place about 4 blocks from where this happened about 3 weeks ago. I live about a 2.5 hour drive away now.

Chris_CDN
03-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Lucky for you.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2012/03/18/london-ontario-st-patricks-day-vandalism.html

Lucky for me I moved out of a place about 4 blocks from where this happened about 3 weeks ago. I live about a 2.5 hour drive away now.

I was born and raised in London. Fanshawe College has always been a Mecca for asshats. The cops did a shit job from what I hear. They only managed 11 arrests.

Fixer808
03-19-2012, 04:19 PM
Where and when was he shooting? This is the first I'm hearing about it.
Some Italian place, I think on Davie.