PDA

View Full Version : The Fucking Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ltrandazzo
01-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Soooooooooooooooo...

I had a really good NYE. I think I'm getting used to this steady girlfriend thing. I'll elaborate later, but it'll be nice to post in this thread and actually contribute for once.

Fixer808
01-03-2013, 03:12 AM
Fuckin' A mah man! And I got close on NYE, I learned in the club that she has REALLY strong thighs. Like, Xenia Onatopp strong. She left with her friend, though... Looking to learn more!

frankie teardrop
01-03-2013, 10:13 AM
I was driving back to California while listening to American Gods on audiobook by Neil Gaimen yesterday. Well, the 2nd sex scene of the book hit (I think he was fucking a lizard disguised as a human, but whatever it was hott) just as I was descending into a winding canyon at night. So right then and there I whipped it out and started some furious fapping. I don't know if it was the danger of jacking while driving or the unusual nature of the whole situation, but it was literally a screaming orgasm.

I do not recommend you try this, it was actually pretty stupid. :D

isn't that also the book where his wife dies from giving her new lover road head?

miss k bee
02-16-2013, 05:37 AM
Well had to make do with this on Valentines Day. Thanks Huffington Post!

NSFW

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/male-full-frontal-nudity-supercut-mashup-video-nsfw_n_2681753.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

marodi
02-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Well had to make do with this on Valentines Day. Thanks Huffington Post!

NSFW

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/male-full-frontal-nudity-supercut-mashup-video-nsfw_n_2681753.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

That is sooo awesome. Bless all those gentlemen and yes, even Harvey Keitel.

Nothing beats cock!

pigpen
03-04-2013, 12:27 AM
So here's some slightly embarrassing information.
I brought a girl home, we were making out, got undressed, all the usual cool stuff, and all of a sudden I had to take a shit.. Completely took me out and I totally lost my erection. Ugh, she gave me head and then promptly left...and now I feel like a fucking chump.

How does one navigate such territory? I mean, I was trying not to fart and stink the place up, and in doing so I shifted from "Oh yeah, this rules" to "Oh no, this is not good"..
I'm sure she was disappointed, and probably felt neglected, but..What would have been the appropriate thing to do in that situation!?

Fixer808
03-04-2013, 12:54 AM
1) "I'll be right back, keep the fire stoked"
2) ... uh #2
3) Eat her out until your jaw locks

Frankly, #3 should happen anyway, but still...

pigpen
03-04-2013, 01:42 AM
Yeeeah, you're probably right. I honestly didn't know what to do, though. That's never happened before!!

Minpin
03-07-2013, 12:12 PM
So this woman I occasionally have sex with can only orgasm from her vibrator. I know it's not that uncommon, and I don't take it as some personal slight, and I guess it's not that big of an issue since she enjoys the sex. Except I guess it is becoming one for me.

Saw her a couple of days ago after not seeing her for a month, and I was suggesting maybe oral might help (every time we've slept together she's adamantly against receiving it). Nope, not interested. Fair enough. But then she said 'I'm satisfied by satisfying you'. Which turned my stomach.

We aren't in any kind of serious relationship, which was well and truly discussed from the beginning. She's not my special lady, she's my fucking lady friend! I guess I'm just uncomfortable about it. Needlessly?

Dra508
03-07-2013, 04:23 PM
So this woman I occasionally have sex with can only orgasm from her vibrator. I know it's not that uncommon, and I don't take it as some personal slight, and I guess it's not that big of an issue since she enjoys the sex. Except I guess it is becoming one for me.

Saw her a couple of days ago after not seeing her for a month, and I was suggesting maybe oral might help (every time we've slept together she's adamantly against receiving it). Nope, not interested. Fair enough. But then she said 'I'm satisfied by satisfying you'. Which turned my stomach.

We aren't in any kind of serious relationship, which was well and truly discussed from the beginning. She's not my special lady, she's my fucking lady friend! I guess I'm just uncomfortable about it. Needlessly?Not needlessly. You're entitled to your feelings about it. I have a friend who feels in competition with a vibrator, one he thinks he'd never win because "there are things that thing can do that my cock can't". If she's real interested in having sex with you, maybe you ask her really nicely to lay off the vibrator for a couple of days before you two meet up. I know that works. ;)

And I never understood why someone would not want to receive.

Dra508
03-07-2013, 08:29 PM
I can't help but nerd out as an anthropology student and find that ridiculously fascinating..QOTD

So,yeah, I think I've read a couple or two articles that some young women aren't that into their lady parts and can't imagine how any one else could be. Men might over compensate with "omg I love it down there, let me at it" which unfortunately just makes the girl just as self conscious because she is inhibited. Its ugly, smelly etc etc.

Maybe a soft pedal, taking it real slow, coming close without actually touching right away might be a good approach. Once you get there, she'll be begging for it. Actually, she so inhibited she won't say a peep. But her hips will be talking.

Substance242
03-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Well, I need to tell this to someone... :-) I'm 2nd year on business trip abroad, single, not able to find a relationship, not even looking for one here, and after checking page of certain "erotik park" (which are OK here) for ages, finally there arrived new girl which immediately grabbed my attention and somehow I managed to have the courage to call her, 1st time in my life.

The problem is, I am thinking about her too much now.

She is so beautiful (definitely most beautiful I've ever had, not that there were too many), really unbelievable young body, smiling, friendly (I was slightly nervous), innocent looking, even nice voice which I like, and it felt for me like she really liked it/me. Now, I keep telling myself it was just a business... I am not expecting her to quit and marry me. :-) But now I am even sometimes sad that she is doing this job, thinking why, almost jealous, I don't understand... gotta forget about it all, but I hope/know/worry I will call her again.

Blame emotional deficiency or something.

playwithfire
03-23-2013, 10:11 AM
nevermind

Magtig
03-24-2013, 02:56 AM
*groans*

There's nothing more fun than not only not finishing, but then getting guilted as "I've put in a lot of work to do this"... That's definitely not gonna put pressure on me, make me nervous, or anything.
Yeah, that's one that I've always found mind blowing. I wonder how a woman would react if a guy said the exact same thing. Not all guys are cum machines for christ sake, so yeah, you're not alone, Thaned. I had several partners in a row pull this crap with me, and I'm pretty mean about it now. Any hint of "hurry up and finish" and I just stop. For good. Every single time it's ever happened with me the other person has been an incredibly selfish lover, so either I'm just very unlucky or that kind of bullshit reveals something about the character of the person doing it. Obviously the first remedy is to have a conversation, but don't expect much.

Dra508
03-24-2013, 06:31 PM
One thing that annoys me is that one of the solutions I've found is to not masturbate, but when I do that she just thinks that it's a stupid idea because "everyone masturbates, you're supposed to, it's not healthy to not"..actually, she shouldn't have an opinion on what works for you. And not everyone masturbates. When I was in a regular relationship with regular sex, I rarely did. No interest.

Conan The Barbarian
03-24-2013, 07:11 PM
I am a marathon lover, when my buddy gets her rocks off and I haven't, we usually end it with a hand or blow job.

I dont know why I take so long to be honest. I am the type of person that gets off knowing I have pleased the girl, so I guess its not so bad.

Usually when I finish quick, I didnt enjoy it so I try to drop and flop.

hobochic
03-25-2013, 07:07 AM
Would it be too much to ask to change the title of this thread to the "What are you fucking?" thread? Dewit!

the duder
03-26-2013, 09:32 PM
T-Minus 8 days until I'm in the sunshine state with my lady and we're making sweet, sweet love :o
I've had the best sex dreams ever this past week, and I think part of the reason is that I've cut WAY back on the ol' five knuckle shuffle...

Baphomette
03-28-2013, 06:39 PM
So... squirting. Good thing? Bad thing? Should a warning be given beforehand?

REPLICA
03-28-2013, 08:14 PM
so... Squirting. Good thing? Bad thing? Should a warning be given beforehand?

a good thing!

Fixer808
03-28-2013, 09:00 PM
Extremely sexy thing. I went out with a girl who could, and it was a hell of a turn on.

Dra508
03-28-2013, 09:30 PM
So... squirting. Good thing? Bad thing? Should a warning be given beforehand?Good. Don't hold back.

icklekitty
03-29-2013, 08:05 AM

Very good thing! Just, if you're being squirted on, don't make the mistake of thinking "I'll just wipe it off with a towel". Wash, or you'll get a rash.

Dra508
03-29-2013, 08:31 AM
Very good thing! Just, if you're being squirted on, don't make the mistake of thinking "I'll just wipe it off with a towel". Wash, or you'll get a rash.
Itsnotpee. :)

icklekitty
03-29-2013, 08:53 AM
I got a rash :(

Conan The Barbarian
03-29-2013, 09:01 AM
Lol I love this thread. Then again , it makes me sad.

Magtig
03-29-2013, 09:07 AM
Good thing. If your SO is a squirter though, holy crap the laundry. Also, avoid that one spot on the floor. Okay, maybe not just that one spot.

Fixer808
03-29-2013, 10:10 AM
While drunk at a party, friend of mine dropped that she has a rubber sheet for just such occasions. Hawt.

botley
04-05-2013, 05:55 PM
After I had the hottest, most sustained, most satisfying, most passionate sex of my life last night, with the most gorgeous woman I've ever been with, who seems head-over-heels crazy about me, I realized things aren't too bad right now.

bwary
04-05-2013, 11:47 PM
isn't/wasn't there a thread for songs to fuck to? No luck looking for it :/

Mantra
04-07-2013, 12:51 AM
^Mezzanine is pretty much all you need.

Fixer808
04-07-2013, 12:55 AM
And Portishead. Trip hop is the hands down best sex music.

Mantra
04-07-2013, 01:32 AM
I like Portishead's music a lot but when it comes to sex I personally find some of their stuff a little too creepy and ominous. Songs like "Cowboys" are a total boner-killer for me.

Kid Charlemagne
04-07-2013, 11:31 AM
Got laid last night with someone who I thought would never want to. We fooled around a few times last year and then she told me she wasn't interested, but last night it all fell into place. I was pretty excited, and it was the first time I've had sex in the woods.

Highly Psychological
04-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Music wise when in sex if im feeling Sleazy its gotta be hard house, trance, throbbing, intimidating techno or

When im feeling a bit rough Metal Music seriously heightens the whole experience. Those riffs! Good Metal. Sepultura has been a fav in the past.

When its more intimate Jazz for some reason has always been my favorite but i also love loud Droning noisy guitar music to be there. Check out good drone group called NADJA wonderful sexy atmospheric music.
Bit of Trip-hop or soul obviously never hurts.

dlb
04-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Never had sex to it, but some pretty memorable make-put sessions did involve the raspy goodness that is Mr Mark Lanegan.

Weirdest music/sex experience: Dillinger Escape Plan's unretrofied on repeat for almost 4 hours. It felt goddamn right at the moment, but looking back I think it's weird. Many people dislike that particular song, but because of this and because I hold that special someone who was with me deeply in my heart although we haven't seen each other for what feels like aeons, I have nothing but good things to say about this tune.

And thanks to Robert Plant and Co I had the chance to dance with a girl to rock n roll which ended up in furious sexy times. :)

Other than that I have to agree with that trip hop statement. Massive Attack is a true favorite! But usually I like to put on more ambient stuff like Aidan Baker. Then again, music only comes into play when I'm emotionally bound with someone as I've never taken anybody home with me after a good night out and I never had the pleasure of being at someone's house who cared to put music one. Guess that's why they call it a one night stand. :P

frankie teardrop
04-08-2013, 02:00 PM
i always went for the gooey romantic stuff like mazzy star or slowdive. the missus hates those bands, so that's right out. massive attack is a classic. weirdest (and surprisingly well suited) was iron maiden. \m/

playwithfire
04-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Flavoured condoms are weird. I never again want to have the smell of horribly processed banana lingering around my junk. I guess there are some things I just won't understand... Also, I don't think I've ever had sex to music, I'll have to put it on the to-do list. Seinfeld on the other hand...

Lifestyles Kiss of Mint. They're unlubricated (which is great for oral) and really don't taste unpleasant at all. And I can't stand flavored lube.

Also, agreed with everyone else about Massive Attack. Lovage can also be good though they get weird sometimes.

botley
04-09-2013, 11:04 AM
A repeat performance last night & throughout the morning. Probably will happen again tonight — the record to beat is six times in a row, though we've stopped using condoms so it's going to be harder to keep track. I could get used to this! She's obviously just as horny as I am, told me I gave the best head in the whole city (which is a bold claim; "literally mind-blowing" was enough of a compliment), and some even more flattering things about my dick.

This is the sort of feeling you want to keep going for as long as possible. There's nothing else like it in the whole world. God bless Fucking.

bwary
04-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Good suggestions, thanks. For this particular playlist, I'm looking for the slow, filling of your entire senses, building passion, with passionate teasing and foreplay, type of playlist. For instance DM's Slow is by far one of the best examples of the playlist I'm looking to build around. Most of the slow atmospheric music in my collection is more dark and not the applicable atmosphere for this intention.

Fixer808
04-27-2013, 12:40 PM
For some reason I just KNEW you'd be posting here after the Amanda Palmer thing... ;)

millionmilesaway
04-28-2013, 10:08 PM
the bf and I have seemed to un-click in the bedroom department. these past few weeks have been very frustrating and unsatisfying to say the least. I've tried to steer him in the right direction but then he gets all upset and stops completely. And of course this happens right before we plan to take a nice long (hopefully romantic) vacation

thefragile_jake
05-03-2013, 01:45 AM
This girl I've been on and off with for years now have been hanging out constantly for the past couple of months. I had anal sex again with her tonight and it felt amazing.

icklekitty
05-04-2013, 06:13 AM
I know what you mean. There's little else like the feeling of him squirting inside you while you cum. But saying that, if we're talking about good and bad sex, the absence of a condom isn't going to make the shit ones any better, and the good ones know what they're doing too much for it to be a factor.

*gazes off into the distance, nostalgically*

botley
05-04-2013, 08:41 AM
I don't think the presence or absence of a condom is ever going to tip the scales between good and bad sex, unless something drastically malfunctions. Speaking for myself, condoms do decrease overall sensation (which, if you know what you're doing and want to get the absolute maximum out of the experience, sucks) as well as limiting the spontaneity of initiating another round. But fuck it, I'll wear 'em just in case, I don't give a shit.

playwithfire
05-10-2013, 03:20 AM
So it's totally possible and easy (assuming you don't have trouble already) to come with a dental dam! Me and the guy used one a bit ago because we wanted to get used to it and it's really not that big of a deal. The more you know. I'm really glad it doesn't suck.

Also, I like latex.

playwithfire
05-18-2013, 10:35 AM
I was talking to my boyfriend over FB chat the other day about what he wanted to do for his birthday weekend. Like... food and movie plans.

Me: it's your birthday weekend, I want to do what you want.
I'm sure wherever we eat it'll be good.

Him: The main thing I want to do is go down on you. Other than that I'm pretty open

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fixer808
05-18-2013, 01:35 PM
That's a keeper.

icklekitty
05-19-2013, 10:37 AM
How exactly does one giftwrap a vagina?

rhet
05-19-2013, 03:51 PM
in lingerie.

the duder
05-19-2013, 05:09 PM
Spent the past 5 days in Orlando, with my lady, with lots and lots and LOTS of incredible sex. So lucky. :D

miss k bee
05-28-2013, 12:43 PM
Making sex plans for next month. All things kicking off before I go on holiday, hope they don't clash!

Hula
05-28-2013, 01:36 PM
Dredging up the condom conversation again: does anybody (of the vagina-having part of ETS) have issues with condoms making you, like...dry? It's literally painful to use condoms because they seem to get rid of whatever wetness is there and even if there's lube involved it just seems to evaporate or whatever.

Annoying.

thefragile_jake
06-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Had amazing sex last night! Still thinking about it this morning...

playwithfire
06-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Dredging up the condom conversation again: does anybody (of the vagina-having part of ETS) have issues with condoms making you, like...dry? It's literally painful to use condoms because they seem to get rid of whatever wetness is there and even if there's lube involved it just seems to evaporate or whatever.

Annoying.

Only thing I can think to recommend to you is to change up the brand of lube you're using? Lube always evaporates unless it's silicone based, and that's not condom friendly.

http://www.liquidsilklube.com/ I like this brand, and it's not clear, which I think is hot. It has I think the slightest touch of silicone in it, but as far as I know it's condom safe.

jessamineny
06-08-2013, 11:06 AM
I wonder if you could also try switching up condoms. This is only conjecture, but is it possible you're having a mild reaction to latex? Try some polyisoprene?

allegro
06-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Only thing I can think to recommend to you is to change up the brand of lube you're using? Lube always evaporates unless it's silicone based, and that's not condom friendly.
BINGO!! Especially with heavy friction.

Hula
06-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Quite possibly, jessamineny! Sadly Ireland is super duper crap for selection when it comes to family planning / sexy stuff. I guess that's what the internet is for...

http://www.liquidsilklube.com/ I like this brand, and it's not clear, which I think is hot. It has I think the slightest touch of silicone in it, but as far as I know it's condom safe.

I can see why ;D

I'll definitely try that out! The price is great and it sounds awesome.

playwithfire
06-09-2013, 07:39 PM
That was fun.

miss k bee
06-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Friday is on!

Dra508
06-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Bring it on like donkey kong - not Friday, tomorrow.

icklekitty
06-12-2013, 04:26 AM
I only had sex on Thursday but already it feels like I haven't had sex in 10 years. Help.

Fixer808
06-12-2013, 04:44 AM
I don't have a current passport, sorry...

Vertigo
06-12-2013, 06:05 AM
Keep thinking about Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day.

Beef of the Sea
06-12-2013, 07:08 AM
http://www.webspawner.com/images/users/000/004/294/651/imageGallery/flacid lighthouse.jpg

In other news, have been sick for the last week and am missing out on my regularities with the girl, god damn tonsillitis.

Hula
06-12-2013, 03:33 PM
What, no pick-me-up handjobs? Tch, some girl :P

botley
06-14-2013, 07:31 AM
Saturday. Then every day after, hopefully forever.

miss k bee
06-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Yesterday, last night and this morning was good, nothing like sex after a dry spell :).. and now another long ass stretch until another session :(

Fixer808
06-15-2013, 09:23 PM
long ass stretch
*giggling*

Warped_Savant
06-16-2013, 08:37 AM
*giggling*
So glad to see that I'm not the only one that read it as "long ass-stretch"

miss k bee
06-16-2013, 06:23 PM
*giggling*

HA Ha haa!. Damn my thighs are sore.

miss k bee
06-18-2013, 03:56 PM
What I meant is I have to wait maybe weeks or months for a next session!

Conan The Barbarian
06-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Its been a year since I last touched the warmth of a woman.

I think I am going to give up because this rejection is starting to get to me.

ZeroSum
06-23-2013, 02:22 PM
So fucking sick of my dry spell. I am walking straight into sex that I know without a doubt I will regret tomorrow. HELP

halloween
06-24-2013, 06:12 PM
Morning lovin' is so fun!

johnbron
06-25-2013, 08:57 PM
When you sleep with a friend you've wanted for a long time (literally sleep with, light snuggling and touching, nothing else) and then get a text the next day stating that she wishes you'd tried to kiss her... Yeah, that. Oops. WANT!

ibanez33
06-26-2013, 03:38 AM
when you sleep with a friend you've wanted for a long time (literally sleep with, light snuggling and touching, nothing else) and then get a text the next day stating that she wishes you'd tried to kiss her... Yeah, that. Oops. Want!

I THOUGHt THAT WEEKEND WAS OUR LITTLE SECRET YOU JERK

johnbron
06-26-2013, 03:40 AM
I THOUGHt THAT WEEKEND WAS OUR LITTLE SECRET YOU JERK

Bro u gotta let me no if I'm not supposed to say anything sorry man I feel bad.

ibanez33
06-26-2013, 03:48 AM
Well theruiner and Fixer808 didn't say anything!

Legitimate on-topic part of this post: Got a girls number last weekend, was supposed to go see her on Friday but plans didn't work out, BUT our mutual friend is having a part next weekend, so finger-crossed for ending my dry spell! Also we may or may not be going camping together soon, depending on the (currently atrocious) weather.

johnbron
06-26-2013, 03:52 AM
Well @theruiner (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=51) and @Fixer808 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=43) didn't say anything!
Maybe not publicly but they sure sent me some nice ass photos.

On topic: I'm not currently having sex but goddamnit I'm flirting to the best of my ability. :(

Fixer808
06-26-2013, 03:56 AM
I always send the best ass photos.

I'm hoping for a little lovin' soon, if I play my cards right.

icklekitty
06-26-2013, 04:12 AM
My libido has gone down the toilet, despite my best efforts. I may as well be rubbing my elbow for all the enjoyment it brings.

ibanez33
06-26-2013, 04:59 AM
That post coupled with your avatar just about completely ruined The Smurfs for me.

icklekitty
06-26-2013, 05:51 AM
If I were the only girl in a community full of men I'd spend my life standing under a red light.

ibanez33
06-26-2013, 06:00 AM
I was really turned on for a second before I remembered the ultra-kinky stuff you posted in the fucking thread on the old board.

playwithfire
06-26-2013, 10:08 AM
My libido has gone down the toilet, despite my best efforts. I may as well be rubbing my elbow for all the enjoyment it brings.

I know and loathe that feeling. When it happens, I feel like I'm losing control over a significant part of myself. It's still lower than it was, but it's not AS bad, as least. :(

It's just weird, because my boyfriend and I used to have a lot of sex. Once a day (when we hang out) is low for us. I kind of count it as a small victory when we do, now.

Lew
06-26-2013, 04:29 PM
i am deadly serious here: does anyone have problems remembering to breathe when they come?

orestes
06-26-2013, 08:51 PM
Hey, do you like web comics and sex toys? Well, I have a site for you: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com

Fixer808
06-26-2013, 09:42 PM
Hey, do you like web comics and sex toys? Well, I have a site for you: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com

I chuckled at the "Sqweel" because the first thing it reminded me of was this DVD cleaning device!
http://diyvideoeditor.com/wp-content/uploads/SkipDr-CDDVD-Repair-and-Cleaning-System.jpg
^^ A decidedly UN-sexy machine...

Baphomette
06-26-2013, 09:44 PM
And given Good Vibrations' seal of approval, no less!

playwithfire
06-26-2013, 10:42 PM
Hey, do you love webcomics, the DnD sort of fantasy, and sex? Well I have a website for you. http://www.oglaf.com

Fixer808
06-27-2013, 02:40 AM
I feel sad for the Snow Queen :(

halloween
06-27-2013, 08:19 PM
I know and loathe that feeling. When it happens, I feel like I'm losing control over a significant part of myself. It's still lower than it was, but it's not AS bad, as least. :(

It's just weird, because my boyfriend and I used to have a lot of sex. Once a day (when we hang out) is low for us. I kind of count it as a small victory when we do, now.
Don't think of it as a weird, just think of it as natural change. The "excitement" of being with a new person fades I guess. My libido has gone down significantly since I was 18, but I don't find it a loss really, it's more of a relief. Even now when I start getting excited and for some reason or another can't have sex with my boyfriend (i.e. he's tired), it's not frustrating at all, I can simply let the "fire" pass and be just as happy.

On another note, I recently learned you can have allergic reaction to semen. I may or may not be having it myself, as my vagina burns slightly after he finishes inside me. Definitely something to talk about next time I see my doctor.

JessicaSarahS
06-27-2013, 09:11 PM

I've been struggling with this as well. It started when I had my mirena inserted and lost all sex drive, coupled with constant bleeding for four months and hardly any sex in that time period. I've since had the mirena removed and I've only had the a slight semblance of a sexual urge maybe one or two days out of the month, where I used to want it 4 or 5 times a day prior to the IUD. It's horrible. :(

i am deadly serious here: does anyone have problems remembering to breathe when they come?

I lose it when I try to breathe through it. Breath holding ftw!

playwithfire
06-27-2013, 11:08 PM
That's awful, I'm sorry. :( <3

Don't think of it as a weird, just think of it as natural change. The "excitement" of being with a new person fades I guess. My libido has gone down significantly since I was 18, but I don't find it a loss really, it's more of a relief. Even now when I start getting excited and for some reason or another can't have sex with my boyfriend (i.e. he's tired), it's not frustrating at all, I can simply let the "fire" pass and be just as happy.

On another note, I recently learned you can have allergic reaction to semen. I may or may not be having it myself, as my vagina burns slightly after he finishes inside me. Definitely something to talk about next time I see my doctor.

I wouldn't mind it if that's what it was, but it's my sex drive in general, not just with him. And it's really clearly at least partially due to my fucked up hormones, I have a sonogram on Tuesday, though. But anyway, it can be frustrating. It's not fading excitement or whatever. Though I do get that it's normal for things to cool slightly and I imagine it will somewhat... it's not that.

Our sex life has actually gotten increasingly more awesome, even if we have sex a bit less (though that's been getting better). We have phone sex a lot more than we used to and we're playing around with various dynamics in a bunch of really fun ways. We tried something I'd seen in lesbian porn and it's amazing and I actually really liked it.

JessicaSarahS
06-28-2013, 12:30 AM
That's awful, I'm sorry. :( <3

Thanks. <3 I try not to think about it and just go about my day, but it's difficult when one of my gentleman callers tries to initiate and I have zero motivation for follow through. We used to have the best sessions, too. :(

Dra508
06-28-2013, 06:44 AM
So I've been having a lot of sex lately

but is it wrong that for the past six or seven years, I've had better orgasms when I get myself off than from any partner I've had in that period of time?

Nothing wrong. You know you best. Now, teaching your partner how to get you close to that- that should be rewarding.

rhet
06-28-2013, 08:38 AM
But...I shouldn't have to teach them that, if the chemistry is there, right?

IMHO chemistry is good for a while but once the 'newness' wears off its good to ask for what you want, try new things and teach each other what you like. i don't think it means theres a flaw with the person/relationship if they don't automatically know what you like best.

Lew
06-28-2013, 04:31 PM
I lose it when I try to breathe through it. Breath holding ftw![/QUOTE]

badly requoted, just a little...
thank you. :) i guess i will roll with it, no pun lol...

sorry about the loss of libido :( as someone who doesn't appear to have one (but am married to one who has a high one) i can't imagine how awful it would be to lose the urge. i hope it returns and i hope the bleeding stopped. holy frack.

again, thanks for your answer...i truly thought i was fucktarded for it...kinda late to the "oh sex IS pretty ok, yeah!" party but glad i am not alone in this.
ps; i will siphon some of the hubby's libido for you and send it onward. ;)

playwithfire
06-28-2013, 04:51 PM
IMHO chemistry is good for a while but once the 'newness' wears off its good to ask for what you want, try new things and teach each other what you like. i don't think it means theres a flaw with the person/relationship if they don't automatically know what you like best.

Yeah, chemistry doesn't get you everywhere.

I mean, the sex I have with my current beau is greaaaat, but we communicate a lot, and you can't expect someone to understand all the nuances of what you enjoy.

Dra508
06-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Exactly. No man or woman is exactly the same. The best part about sex is talking about it. Rather then saying I don't like this, say, I really like this. Bigger turn on, when you ask what they like.

JessicaSarahS
06-29-2013, 12:57 PM
badly requoted, just a little...
thank you. :) i guess i will roll with it, no pun lol...

Yeah, I'm all for it. As long as you're not passing out all the time from it and you don't have any medical issues that can be exacerbated by it, I say go for it! :)

sorry about the loss of libido :( as someone who doesn't appear to have one (but am married to one who has a high one) i can't imagine how awful it would be to lose the urge. i hope it returns and i hope the bleeding stopped. holy frack.
ps; i will siphon some of the hubby's libido for you and send it onward. ;)

Thanks. The bleeding has stopped, thank god. I had a bunch of issues from that and it was making me weak and sick. My OBGYN kept telling me to stick with it for the rest of the year, while my general doctor told me to get it out asap. But things are finally getting back on track. Hopefully the libido thing does catch up to speed as well.

vpintz
06-29-2013, 08:45 PM
I just bought a naughtibod (a vibe in the ohmibod line) and I'm so fucking excited. obligatory sheepdean tag

slave2thewage
07-01-2013, 12:59 PM
I'm housesitting on the 14th. This would normally be a quite boring experience, but I'm having a special visitor over...

Self.Destructive.Pattern
07-02-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm housesitting on the 14th. This would normally be a quite boring experience, but I'm having a special visitor over...

Housesitting is the best. Pretty nostalgic for me because the 3 times I did housesit for someone.. something got broken every time I did. At least I had a guest to stay over 2 out of the 3 :D

On a different topic.. I have realized that when I don't have sex for a certain period of time, I tend to get moody and a bit anxious more than normal. Does anyone else experience this? I dated only one girl that could keep up with me sexually and that was because she was a nympho which I was not expecting at all.. but what do you call a guy that has an uncontrollable desire for sex? Anyway, we had sex on an average of 6 to 8 times a day and the record was 15. Pretty much the whole 1 year and 4 month relationship was all physical so maybe this triggered something I have been looking for? I'm wondering if this urge and consecutive times of wanting to have sex is normal or a bit beyond normal.

aurelius
07-02-2013, 12:01 AM
My friends and I were discussing sex and somehow we landed on the fact that my boyfriend and I don't have penis-in-vagina sex all that often. There are a bunch of reasons for that and neither of us has a problem with it because our sex life is rad. Not rad? My friends' surprisingly heteronormative/stereotypical view that that's the only kind of "real" sex. There are so many great ways to get off, so many different ways to fuck. I was really surprised by their views.

rhet
07-02-2013, 01:35 PM
My friends and I were discussing sex and somehow we landed on the fact that my boyfriend and I don't have penis-in-vagina sex all that often. There are a bunch of reasons for that and neither of us has a problem with it because our sex life is rad. Not rad? My friends' surprisingly heteronormative/stereotypical view that that's the only kind of "real" sex. There are so many great ways to get off, so many different ways to fuck. I was really surprised by their views.

my stupid stiff upper lip british friends would be squicked if talked about my sex life even if we were all trashed. i need more openminded friends to talk about all that fun stuff with but until then i'll stick to oversharing with strangers on the internet :D

as for PIV being the only kind of "real sex", my one friend always insists that lesbian sex isn't real either which always pisses me off.

elevenism
07-06-2013, 02:57 AM
But...I shouldn't have to teach them that, if the chemistry is there, right?

It's good to show your partner EVERYTHING physical!
The point of making love is to give each other thrills and good feelings. Sadly, ETS is NOT the best place to talk about sex (or ANYTHING personal, for that matter.) Instead of help, you'll get "facepalmed." Sadly, ets has had this vibe since WAY back in the day. TR himself has called this community a bunch of assholes, back in the WT days.
But here's my advice under the sheets. Chemistry or none, YOU are gonna cum eventually. So show yer girl how much you love her! Kiss her from head to toe (and i mean LITERALLY.) SLOWLY.
Toes, feet, backs of knees....anything you can think of!
Lick that pussy and concentrate on that clit, UNTIL SHE CUMS. Reach inside and make a "come here" motion with yer finger UNTIL she cums. THEN lick her pussy again.
Then, ONLY then, can you ask her permission to fuck.

Take it from an Old Dog.

And play Pretty Hate Machine while you do it!

elevenism
07-06-2013, 10:10 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey, PHM or Violator. Closest i've come to massive attack is Tricky. And i NEVER said the NIN.COM threads were good. Shit, i love ETS for what it is.

That post...mostly i was just drunk and on a lot of drugs and wanted to write something on the interwebz. :o And no, you aren't being a dick

playwithfire
07-06-2013, 10:21 AM
While I think the "She Comes First" mentality is awesome and also doesn't think it literally means that she has to come first and is more about making her pleasure important...

I just want to say how I don't always want to come first and how it's great to have a partner where that's a non-issue. I've been involved with people before, where if I didn't, me getting off was suddenly a lot less awesome because they'd have mentally checked out or would basically be doing it for me, if it even still happened with them involved.

Also, to empathize with rhet and aurelius, p-in-v sex is not the be-all-end-all. My boyfriend and I have lots of sex that doesn't involve that and our relationship also doesn't always fit gender stereotypes. We're a guy and a girl but we're both super open minded and neither of us considers ourselves exactly straight, though I think of myself as queer and for him it's more of disliking having to be anything and not being into labels.

Fixer808
07-06-2013, 10:32 AM
I just want to say how I don't always want to come first and how it's great to have a partner where that's a non-issue. I've been involved with people before, where if I didn't, me getting off was suddenly a lot less awesome because they'd have mentally checked out or would basically be doing it for me, if it even still happened with them involved.

It turns into a project, and nobody wants that, like going to work. "Ah shit, I gotta cut lunch short and be back at the office in time for cunnilingus."

playwithfire
07-06-2013, 10:36 AM
I literally had this one person like go start doing stuff on their computer once while I was still like... not satisfied. I was all "wut."

Fixer808
07-06-2013, 10:47 AM
UNCOOL. Make it fun, don't make it a chore! "Well I HAVE to finish her first, then I can do me". That's a tactical error. As long as everybody's having fun, that's what matters!

icklekitty
07-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Why do so many guys think the epitome of female-impressing sex is cunnilingus? 1) It's only worth it if you know what you're doing and 95% of you don't 2) not all of us are controlled by our clits. Seriously, some of the detailed descriptions I get from guys makes me want to vomit. I hate anything wet and sloppy, and that includes most kissing.

marodi
07-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Those moderators over there are fucking clueless, for one.
Thanks! :rolleyes:

Why do so many guys think the epitome of female-impressing sex is cunnilingus?

Too much porn and not enough real life sex?

JessicaSarahS
07-06-2013, 01:04 PM
' by our clits. Seriously, some of the detailed descriptions I get from guys makes me want to vomit. I hate anything wet and sloppy, and that includes most kissing.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! I don't care much for having it done to me. Most guys are too soft, gentle, and sloppy with their approach. Blech. They get insulted when I pass on the offer.

Too much porn and not enough real life sex?

I don't think it happens all that often in regular porn.

Demogorgon
07-06-2013, 05:03 PM
nipples are as good as a clitoris if you know what you're doing.

orestes
07-06-2013, 05:28 PM
Plus, some women don't like oral sex or have sensitive clits that make it uncomfortable.

botley
07-06-2013, 08:52 PM
#firstworldproblems

playwithfire
07-06-2013, 09:10 PM
I, on the other hand, absolutely love it and can ONLY come from clitoral stimulation. We're all different. Also, I've never really had bad oral. I had a guy with a technique that was different than what worked for me at first, but once he realized what I liked it was great.

icklekitty
07-07-2013, 05:38 AM
Yes, I'm aware that girls can be as shit as guys.

I don't bother with them, precisely for the reason you state. I am on a lot of sex websites, and hit "delete" instead of "reply" for the reasons stated. 100% of my actual lovers are experienced; the perks of fucking 50 year olds.

Fixer808
07-07-2013, 07:54 AM
the perks of fucking 50 year olds.
A 40yr old woman broke me in when I was 19. It was fun.

JessicaSarahS
07-15-2013, 06:23 PM
Came Back Horny. ;)

I hate that word... but my drive is coming back, yay!

halloween
07-19-2013, 11:34 PM
I had an uncomfortable situation happen where after I'd been biking pretty regularly for several months I start feeling a sort of pain in my clitoris area which I thought was just irritation...I decided to look down there a long time after the uncomfortable mild pain had been occurring and voila, I discovered that I have a new skin tag that grew RIGHT NEXT TO MY CLITORIS. It seriously looks like I have two of them. Now several months later with my boyfriend I'm discovering that I don't simply get off from clitoral stimulation as easily as I did before and I think part of the blame has to be on the stupid skin tag which can get too sensitive to the touch, especially if it's a rubbing touch. It doesn't bother me way to much because I can get off with penetration except that doesn't always happen...so yeah, I'm just kind of sad that I don't have an "easy button" anymore.

Fixer808
07-19-2013, 11:37 PM
Can you get it removed, is it temporary, is it too close to vital areas?

ibanez33
07-20-2013, 03:56 AM
I don't think it happens all that often in regular porn.

It does, but it looks like this

http://i.imgur.com/ljeh5.gif

icklekitty
07-20-2013, 11:15 AM
So, question for the straight men in here. Having received blowjobs, do you know what you would do with your mouth if you had to perform one? The fact that you're not into penises aside.

I ask because a heteroflexible friend (straight in practice, but flirting with the idea of being with guys), was asked to simulate fellatio on a finger, and he basically just held the finger in his mouth for a bit. And I thought that surely any man who had received a blowjob would know there is generally a bit of sucking, some tongue movement etc. But perhaps I'm wrong?

Fixer808
07-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Anybody who's ANYBODY knows you gotta work the tongue and cup the balls. I mean REALLY.

allegro
07-20-2013, 12:31 PM
I read an article in Cosmo where they asked a bunch of guys this question and they pretty much all answered the same way:

"USE YOUR HAND, TOO!!"

Actually, most of them said the hand was more important than the mouth and the mouth was probably more of a psychological thing than a stimulation thing.

Lew
07-20-2013, 02:42 PM
Anybody who's ANYBODY knows you gotta work the tongue and cup the balls. I mean REALLY.
someone once said "don't forget the boys!" when it comes to any stimulation of the penis...lol...gotta make sure they don't get lonely!

Amaro
07-20-2013, 03:33 PM
For receiving oral, I tend to like a mixture...of just mouth (to whatever extent), mouth and hand worked together, and at least at one point in the course: a cool-off period of just hand (especially if it's a longer job). Any deliberate tongue/sucking action beyond penetration...sometimes it can be hard to say what's really going on in there, from my point of view. It's all welcome though, as long as you're not going so ungodly hard on the sucking, at least not for a extended period of time. Not that that has happened to me yet.

As for "the lonely boys", whenever they can receive attention in the process (a little goes a long way)--"Yes, please." :) Hell, sometimes even I forget just how good it feels to have those stimulated in conjunction with the main act.

halloween
07-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Can you get it removed, is it temporary, is it too close to vital areas?
A skin tag once it's there, it's there like any other skin growth, so yeah it's not temporary. I have thought about removing it but it literally right next to my clit so it makes me nervous. I may ask my doctor next time I go about their opinion.

botley
07-20-2013, 04:05 PM
I had a skin tag on the shaft of my dick for a few months. It was embarrassing, and occasionally uncomfortable during masturbation, but ultimately harmless and eventually it just rubbed away with time. They aren't necessarily there for good, and medical removal is a pretty quick outpatient-type procedure. ALSO: yesterday I got rug burns on both knees from a floor quickie.

halloween
07-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Oh interesting, good to know!

miss k bee
07-22-2013, 07:50 PM
Just spent over £70 on lovehoney website. My friend is visiting this week! Just hope my period doesn't come.

Amaro
07-22-2013, 10:54 PM
Believe me, if I could blow myself to show women how to do it properly, I would.

But then, if I could blow myself, I wouldn't need a woman to do it for me...

haha Just false, brotha.

I can massage my neck but someone else doing it to me automatically makes it much more pleasurable.

I would eventually NEED a woman to do it for me.

icklekitty
07-24-2013, 06:54 AM
I think I'd be alright. Like I said, I can get myself off with my hand and it's better than 9/10ths of the women I've been with.

Resourcefulness is a virtue unsung.

Nah, you've just had some really shit sex.

--------------------------------------------------

Stood obediently in the corner for an hour, got mummified with belts, and tickled by my Goddess in front of her open bay windows. Sometimes I forget you don't need to have sex to have sex.

orestes
07-24-2013, 09:10 AM
Notches on your belt doesn't equate expertise.

jessamineny
07-24-2013, 09:17 AM
I don't think it's the ladies; I think the problem is me. I'm hard to please, sexually.

Huh. You seem to think this is a superior character trait.

Dra508
07-24-2013, 01:19 PM
From practically every woman I've been with? Not trying to brag, but I've done alright, numbers-wise. I don't think it's the ladies; I think the problem is me. I'm hard to please, sexually.

Yeah, this is tough. You get it in your head that you can get you off best, you can get your self stuck not enjoying other folks.

Something I've learned in my pee size brain recently: Massive turn on to get the other person off first.

Dra508
07-25-2013, 12:18 AM
Thank you, 508, for actually understanding what I'm getting at here.

I actually find it a bit alarming that it’s hard for me to get off when I’m with another woman. I want to get her off though; that’s pretty much the whole point, as opposed to being selfish and just getting mine in. Perhaps I just don’t feel emotionally connected to any of the women I’ve been with, and that’s what’s killing my motivation?

Or you just doing yourself too much/too often. You don't have to have an emotional connection to have great sex. Having one certainly does bring a whole other dimension, but I personally don't thing it's what makes it easier to get off with someone versus yourself. I'm rambling. Maybe you do shoot for your next encounter to be with someone you genuinely like.

botley
07-26-2013, 11:00 AM
OK but this is a thread about fucking; what happened to the celibacy thread?

miss k bee
07-30-2013, 04:02 PM
Yep this weekend has proved to me that I definitely do not like anal sex, face sitting ok but not anal my ass is exit only.

halloween
07-31-2013, 04:28 PM
I'm feeling like such a boring person. I don't even like being playfully bit anymore- any pain I feel instantly gets on my nerves (literally) and is more likely to irritate and turn me off. Give me soft caresses please.

playwithfire
08-01-2013, 02:44 AM
Yep this weekend has proved to me that I definitely do not like anal sex, face sitting ok but not anal my ass is exit only.

I used to be super nonplussed about ass-stuff until I realized how crazy it made my orgasms. Also, I'm way too big of a fan of butts to not be into it. But, (BUTT), to each their own!

I like face sitting. Especially when you're going down on them at the same time. I usually won't have any luck with getting them off since I can't multitask, but having an orgasm with them in your mouth is awesome.

The_Prowler
08-03-2013, 12:49 PM
No one's touched me since early January :(

Seriously, I haven't even gotten a real hug since then... I am in serious need of some feminine company.

johnbron
08-03-2013, 02:46 PM
So, question for the straight men in here. Having received blowjobs, do you know what you would do with your mouth if you had to perform one? The fact that you're not into penises aside.

I ask because a heteroflexible friend (straight in practice, but flirting with the idea of being with guys), was asked to simulate fellatio on a finger, and he basically just held the finger in his mouth for a bit. And I thought that surely any man who had received a blowjob would know there is generally a bit of sucking, some tongue movement etc. But perhaps I'm wrong?
I've thought about this before and have concluded that while I'd like to assume I'd know what to do and I'd do it well, the reality is that I would give TERRIBLE blowjobs until I had some practice and gotten tips from the receiving end. But I don't think we'll ever really know.

miss k bee
08-04-2013, 05:23 AM
I used to be super nonplussed about ass-stuff until I realized how crazy it made my orgasms. Also, I'm way too big of a fan of butts to not be into it. But, (BUTT), to each their own!

I like face sitting. Especially when you're going down on them at the same time. I usually won't have any luck with getting them off since I can't multitask, but having an orgasm with them in your mouth is awesome.
Yep facesitting is quite interesting!. I might experiment by myself on the ass stuff, but It just may well be that I am not into it.

playwithfire
08-04-2013, 09:50 PM
My boyfriend just referenced Davos Seaworth while fingering me. :|

aurelius
08-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Tried facesitting again this weekend. After getting over my fear of suffocating the boyfriend I actually really enjoyed it. Now for more practice so we get a better rhythm going.

Also, the boyfriend has started biting my ass. I was surprised but it felt amazing. When I brought it up later he had no recollection of doing so. Sex coma. He's been getting more aggressive which has been such a turn on. I've had some trauma in my past and he's been incredibly supportive and really sensitive about making sure I feel safe. We have great communication and I'm glad we're both in a fun, safe place where we can let go and enjoy some fantastic fucking.

The_Prowler
08-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Tried facesitting again this weekend. After getting over my fear of suffocating the boyfriend I actually really enjoyed it. Now for more practice so we get a better rhythm going.

Also, the boyfriend has started biting my ass. I was surprised but it felt amazing. When I brought it up later he had no recollection of doing so. Sex coma. He's been getting more aggressive which has been such a turn on. I've had some trauma in my past and he's been incredibly supportive and really sensitive about making sure I feel safe. We have great communication and I'm glad we're both in a fun, safe place where we can let go and enjoy some fantastic fucking.
I LOVE it when a girl sits on my face; especially when she grabs a fistful of my hair, shoves my face between her legs and just screams "EAT IT, BITCH!" I adore being smothered between a girl's legs and having my head squeezed between her silky thighs. There have been times where I've nearly blown my load while going down on a girl and giving her a powerful orgasm and I wasn't being touched at all.

As for the ass biting, I'm a major ass man, so I always love doing that, too. Spanking, squeezing, rubbing, scratching, biting, licking, I love it all. I just hope my next partner likes having her ass played with as much as I love doing it :D

Dra508
08-05-2013, 12:52 PM
We have great communication and I'm glad we're both in a fun, safe place where we can let go and enjoy some fantastic fucking.This is so amazingly true..... Me too MOAR FUCKING PLZ. T minus 5 hours.

johnbron
08-06-2013, 02:36 AM
*sigh* I'm done posting in this thread. Not because I don't have a lot to say, but because this online social world has been closing in on itself over the years. Many people here know more and more of my family and local friends, it's getting weird. The public nature of this means I ought to really think more about what I say and pretty much everyone in my life knows what "ETS" means and my username is, well yeah. I'm seeing a very good future with this woman so I'm going to try to be a (bit of a) grownup about it. The sexual part of the relationship is now OFF AND RUNNING and if my obituary reads "passed away peacefully in his sleep," you can put money on the fact that I was being ridden hard and my heart exploded (awesome!). <3

Fixer808
08-06-2013, 02:46 AM
A nod of approval you receive. Many of us do post our experiences here and for the most part it's harmless, but if there's a chance your lady-friend would object to it there's no point in ruining what looks to be a good development!

Fixer808
08-06-2013, 03:12 AM
The social media lines begin to blur! [/dumb NIN joke]

(I thought I was better than that...)

icklekitty
08-06-2013, 07:21 AM
*sigh* I'm done posting in this thread. Not because I don't have a lot to say, but because this online social world has been closing in on itself over the years. Many people here know more and more of my family and local friends, it's getting weird. The public nature of this means I ought to really think more about what I say and pretty much everyone in my life knows what "ETS" means and my username is, well yeah. I'm seeing a very good future with this woman so I'm going to try to be a (bit of a) grownup about it. The sexual part of the relationship is now OFF AND RUNNING and if my obituary reads "passed away peacefully in his sleep," you can put money on the fact that I was being ridden hard and my heart exploded (awesome!). <3

Ah, the "I'm done with ETS" post. I've missed these. See you the day after your first NIN show, john.

I, on the other hand, regurgitated the contents of my fucking posts to visitors from Google USA on Friday night, so EVERYONE MUST HEAR ME .RAR

playwithfire
08-06-2013, 10:38 AM
A nod of approval you receive. Many of us do post our experiences here and for the most part it's harmless, but if there's a chance your lady-friend would object to it there's no point in ruining what looks to be a good development!

Yeah, my boyfriend reads my posts here, but I make them and for the most part don't change what I'd post too much. I guess it means I'm more likely to be nice/diplomatic but that's a good thing, I think. It's also funny to have him have a clearer perspective on some things I write than the people giving me feedback.

Also WHAT WE CAN DELETE POSTS NOW? Weird.

johnbron
08-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Ah, the "I'm done with ETS" post. I've missed these. See you the day after your first NIN show, john.

I, on the other hand, regurgitated the contents of my fucking posts to visitors from Google USA on Friday night, so EVERYONE MUST HEAR ME .RAR
Hey, I said this thread, not ETS. I'm not going anywhere. <3

owinn
08-06-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm about to have sexual relations with my wife. I hope that information gets your motors running. GERONIMO!

orestes
08-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Also WHAT WE CAN DELETE POSTS NOW? Weird.

It's a soft-delete so admins have the option to restore it back to public view, muahahaha.

slave2thewage
08-07-2013, 05:36 PM
^I was reading that while listening to "Warm Leatherette" by The Normal. SPOOKY.

johnbron
08-07-2013, 05:57 PM
^I was reading that while listening to "Warm Leatherette" by The Normal. SPOOKY.
I'm going to have to add that to the mix CD.

Lew
08-08-2013, 02:53 PM
i have an unsatisfiable hunger.

slave2thewage
08-10-2013, 01:04 AM
I just realised that guys sitting on my face is my #1 sexy times activity.

Beef of the Sea
08-10-2013, 01:42 AM
Go out vibrator shopping with girlfriend, and buy her a kick-ass Lelo, then I go away for two weeks and she doesn't use it.
Why? Because she's scared of it. Does not compute.

Any ideas on how to get her comfortable with it? I want to make sure she has fun when I'm away on work.

Baphomette
08-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Any ideas on how to get her comfortable with it? I want to make sure she has fun when I'm away on work.

This (http://www.amazon.com/First-Vibrator-True-Life-Tales/dp/B000NP944Uhttp://www.amazon.com/First-Vibrator-True-Life-Tales/dp/B000NP944U) is a GREAT book for first time vibe owners. (You can probably find a copy on eBay.)

miss k bee
08-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Ironing while listening to Depeche Mode with a supersex toner ball inside - quite interesting!

The_Prowler
08-11-2013, 03:34 PM
I made a playlist on my iPod called Nine Inch Nails Sex Mix. It has all of their raunchiest, hardest, sexiest, most fuck-inducing songs on it. Just stick that sucker on shuffle and let the good times roll ;) I can send anyone the tracklist (including the shorter original version) who may want it.

Also, listening to Ghosts I-IV is great for foreplay/more gentle lovemaking.

icklekitty
08-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Link us. It'll be interesting to compare, if nothing else.

Vertigo
08-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Yeah, please do. Though I'll generally just be needing 20 seconds of it.

johnbron
08-11-2013, 04:15 PM
Yeah, please do. Though I'll generally just be needing 20 seconds of it.
Word. ;)

Seriously though, I'd love to see it. Currently working on a "classy car sex" mix CD and wouldn't mind a few NIN tracks. Curious as to what you've chosen.

sentient02970
08-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Got some today. On a lunch date no less. Woohoo! :D

playwithfire
08-13-2013, 12:44 AM
Purest Feeling, looped.

playwithfire
08-16-2013, 04:51 PM
nevermind

icklekitty
08-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Tell him to leave it behind this time.

johnbron
08-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Got a call from the doctor's office today with my sperm check. The woman on the phone laughed a little and said "You've got some Superman stuff going on down there." In two weeks it will have been a YEAR since my vasectomy, anyone else's take ages to "empty out"?

I've had two other checks since the vasectomy but IIRC, the last one was about six months ago. They sounded slightly surprised then as well but still said it's "not abnormal."

Also, as many of you probably know, I masturbate frequently.

Blargh.

playwithfire
08-16-2013, 05:48 PM
nevermind

Fixer808
08-16-2013, 08:10 PM
Butt!
D'aww ten characters.

The_Prowler
08-17-2013, 06:58 PM
Link us. It'll be interesting to compare, if nothing else.
How exactly do I do that?

icklekitty
08-18-2013, 04:19 AM
Screenshot? Type it out? Spotify playlist? It's up to you.

thefragile_jake
08-18-2013, 07:24 PM
"I need your man part so bad right now"

It's nice when I hear that from this girl I'm seeing. :D

playwithfire
08-18-2013, 07:27 PM
"I need your man part so bad right now"

It's nice when I hear that from this girl I'm seeing. :D

You should mail it to her!

ImTheWiseJanitor
08-19-2013, 02:32 AM
Girl I'm seeing from work: "Are there any cameras back here?" (referring to the back office during a break)
Me: "Nope, why?"
Girl: "Juuust wondering."

Very nice!

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2008/01/28/va1237288862312/Borat-Supplied-5862946.jpg

The_Prowler
08-19-2013, 02:06 PM
Screenshot? Type it out? Spotify playlist? It's up to you.
Sorry, I thought you were referring to something specific that I hadn't figured out yet. My mistake.

Anyway, here's my short NIN sex mix, comprised of all covers and B-Sides:
In The Hall Of The Mountain King (This one's the wild card in the bunch)
Burn
Deep
Dead Souls
Get Down, Make Love
Metal
Physical (You're So)
Non-Entity
Home
Not So Pretty Now
The Perfect Drug
Supernaut
I'm Afraid Of Americans
Zoo Station (Perfect for winding down at the end, provided it's not too long of a session, and provided you don't put it on shuffle)

Playlist number two, consisting of all remixes:
Slipping Away
Closer To God
Happiness In Slavery [Mix]
The Wretched
Ruiner [Demo Version]
Piggy (Nothing Can Stop Me Now
Starfuckers Inc. (Track 4 from Things Falling Apart)
Where Is Everybody?
The Hand That Feeds [Phoetek Straight]
Self Destruction, Pt. 2
Head Like A Hole (Copper)
Down In It [Demo Version]
The Great Destroyer [Remix]
God Given [Remix]
In This Twilight [Remix]
Everything Is Zero
God Given (Resistance Mix)
Survivalism (Analog Synth Death Mix)
Vessel (Losing COntrol)
My Violent Heart (Prevention, Rejection)
The Beginning of the End (CTV)
Capital G (Streetlab Mix)

If anyone still wants the full version, let me know. Do with these playlists what you will, and have fun ;)

JessicaSarahS
08-21-2013, 02:30 AM
I had such a "meh" session last night and that rarely happens. Usually it's either really good or horribly bad or awkward, but the effort and enthusiasm is always there, haha. This time it was just so mediocre and I think I'm bothered by it because it's due to this libido loss. So frustrating. :mad:

frankie teardrop
08-21-2013, 10:41 AM
they can't all be winners!

JessicaSarahS
08-21-2013, 11:39 AM
they can't all be winners!

Heh, I suppose. :) I guess I'm just being too hard on myself. I was on a self-imposed dry spell for a bit and this was not the way to break it. *tsk*

rhet
08-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Heh, I suppose. :) I guess I'm just being too hard on myself. I was on a self-imposed dry spell for a bit and this was not the way to break it. *tsk*

I've found that after a dry spell (self imposed or not) is when things have the highest chance of going the way of 'meh'. Maybe cause I'm slightly out of sync with my partner after a spell or because you get so excited that you end up putting too much pressure on yourself/your partner for it to be good..?

But like frankie said they can't all be winners, don't beat yourself over it :)

ninedead
08-21-2013, 09:20 PM
in 6 weeks or so our first child will be here and from what i hear our sex life will never be the same either. anyone able to debunk this theory?

aggroculture
08-21-2013, 10:05 PM
not able to debunk.
pretty much no sex in over ten months, but it's not like I'm making an effort to make it happen; too tired much of the time (especially in the evenings) to even think about it, which is not to say I don't get horny.
But...this discourse is maybe for another thread. I do believe we used to have a Virginity and Not Getting Any Thread back on the old board.

bruised
08-21-2013, 10:16 PM
in 6 weeks or so our first child will be here and from what i hear our sex life will never be the same either. anyone able to debunk this theory?
Haha, it's not that you don't want to do it, it's finding the time to do it. Our son is 9 months, and we're exhausted 24/7.

Lew
08-23-2013, 12:45 PM

married 12 years, have a 12 year old and 6 year old, and we do it 3 times a week on average. sometimes more, when he gets in one of those "hey let's do it every day for a week!" modes.
don't know if that debunks it or not. :)
oh, and sometimes (rarely) he gets 1 or 2 times a week instead. usually around the time the red painters are in ;p

Baphomette
08-23-2013, 01:18 PM
the red painters
First time I've ever heard that phrase used.

Dra508
08-23-2013, 05:45 PM
The red painters are related to my cousin.

The_Prowler
08-24-2013, 05:21 PM
I'll bet your sessions get downright vicious right around the NSPN part...
They have a habit of getting pretty amazing sometimes, yeah ;) It's amazing what the right soundtrack can do for you.

Magtig
08-26-2013, 03:18 AM
Today I fucked, and was fucked. There were cameras, sex toys, Victoria's Secret leggings, lube and cum everywhere.

Lew
08-26-2013, 09:05 AM
The red painters are related to my cousin.
is she moody, prone to psychotic emotions and full of chocolate every 21 days or so? lol.

icklekitty
08-26-2013, 05:12 PM
I now own two eiffel tower shaped dildos. Most of you know the intense pleasure this will bring.

Big Fat Matt
08-26-2013, 05:25 PM
Jut got a call from a friend. Gonna go get an ass-kicking. I'll report back.

Edit: She wants to play Hesitation Marks. The only way this gets better is if she cooks for me afterwards.

Big Fat Matt
08-26-2013, 07:43 PM
Jut got a call from a friend. Gonna go get an ass-kicking. I'll report back.

Edit: She wants to play Hesitation Marks. The only way this gets better is if she cooks for me afterwards.

UPDATE: Walking home, very sore. pretty sure i have a busted nose. My rib that i broke at a show a few months back exploded and is made of hurting. My shoulders melted, and my back ran away. Rough sex is the best sex.

Pillfred
08-26-2013, 07:49 PM
UPDATE: Walking home, very sore. pretty sure i have a busted nose. My rib that i broke at a show a few months back exploded and is made of hurting. My shoulders melted, and my back ran away. Rough sex is the best sex.

But are you hungry?

Big Fat Matt
08-26-2013, 08:01 PM
But are you hungry?
Yes. especially because wine was involved. lots of wine. wine wine wine. i love wine. soon, this train of thought will be in the drunk tank.

posted while eating cahluaps at tacobellll

wizfan
08-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Got pretty bad after drinking and puking all night. This is the first time I'm eating anything in 12 hours.

Frozen Beach
08-27-2013, 07:08 PM
I'd figured I'd ask here... you guys have any recommended sites for first timers? I think I'd trust here more than simply googling it.

playwithfire
08-27-2013, 10:26 PM
What kind of site?

Frozen Beach
08-28-2013, 12:15 AM
edit: nevermind

icklekitty
08-28-2013, 06:35 AM
I'd figured I'd ask here... you guys have any recommended sites for first timers? I think I'd trust here more than simply googling it.

What do you mean by first timers? People having sex for the first time or people watching porn for the first time or...?

playwithfire
08-28-2013, 07:01 AM
nevermind

elevenism
08-28-2013, 08:51 AM
im 33 these days and i dont have a massive sects drive.
What in the fuck, i think to myself...is this because im getting old?
I do sex maybe three times a week...but in the good ole' days it was closer to 10 times a week.

Have any of you guys experienced this?

Frozen Beach
08-28-2013, 09:12 AM
What do you mean by first timers? People having sex for the first time or people watching porn for the first time or...?
People having sex for the first time. I edited my post because I realized I should just look through google. I know basic information about sex, but not much about having sex the first few times.

scotty79
08-28-2013, 09:43 AM
I do sex maybe three times a week...but in the good ole' days it was closer to 10 times a week.

I'm 34 and I wish I done sex three times a week nevermind 10 times, lucky bastard

dlb
08-28-2013, 09:53 AM
People having sex for the first time. I edited my post because I realized I should just look through google. I know basic information about sex, but not much about having sex the first few times.

Don't let the internet guide your way with this and give you false impressions. It's the two of you, very personal and since you're already in a relationship things will be okay. While it's good to have some advie here and there, when it comes to sex: enjoy learning from each other and build a solid foundation, there are no mistakes.

Personally I'm beyond grateful for not having had the internet around when I experienced my first time. ;)

Khrz
08-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Yeah, be honest about it and it all should be okay. If you try to hide it and go Cirque Du Soleil, it's really gonna show, one way or the other., I'd say, like dlb said before me, relax, embrace, enjoy each other. Beside some minor technique tricks you'll learn along the way, that's what having sex fundamentally is.

icklekitty
08-28-2013, 10:41 AM

Be prepared for the fact that it's most likely going to be terrible, it's probably going to be funny, and luckily it will be sexy. The worse your first time is the better your second time will be!

Frozen Beach
08-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the info everyone.

eversonpoe
08-28-2013, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the info everyone.

my first real time (consensual) was awful. it was far from her first time, it lasted all of 45 seconds, was dry and awkward, and led to no long-term-relationship (which was my hope, because i was desperately in love with her).

then i met someone who was patient and willing to show me the ropes, and i got REALLY good at it. sex is something that's not hard to be good at, because it's all about communication. you just have to make sure you're open and honest with your partner (and vice versa) about what you like, what feels good, and what you want to do/try. without communication, it's really hard to have sex that's fully enjoyable for both parties. it may seem awkward to talk about things, but the awkwardness will fade quickly while you're moaning with pleasure.

also, consent is a) the most important thing and b) is super sexy. asking "can i ____" to make sure that you're not doing anything to make your partner uncomfortable, and hearing an affirmative answer is one of my favorite things. if you get a "no" or "not now," you move on and don't let it ruin your mood.

good luck, have fun, be safe!

Khrz
08-28-2013, 03:28 PM
consent is a) the most important thing and b) is super sexy. asking "can i ____" to make sure that you're not doing anything to make your partner uncomfortable, and hearing an affirmative answer is one of my favorite things. if you get a "no" or "not now," you move on and don't let it ruin your mood.

I agree fundamentally with this, but I find that actually asking is somewhat... Not affirmative enough. So I just tend to guide, or try, without forcing anything. If the communication's good and the trust is there, it's not a problem usually. I get a "no" or don't, listen to my partner and act accordingly. Same goes for me.

Frozen Beach
08-28-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm kind of jumping the gun since we both haven't even kissed yet, and haven't even went on a date yet (which I'm working on, which is difficult because neither of us drive. I have to look for someone to chauffeur for us while I work on getting my license), but I majorly asked because both of us have become more... comfortable with one another. Like she's not hesitant with cuddling with me, or letting me stroke her legs.

I'm not going to lie, things will be difficult between us at first because she has had sex before, and those times that she had it she told me she didn't have a good time, such a bad time that she told me that she doesn't know if she can go through it again. But I told her that those times were different and were with people who obviously didn't care about her the way I do. I also told her that it shouldn't really be a major focus right now anyway considering that we're just starting to date. I more or less asked as well because I like to be prepared.

eversonpoe
08-28-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm kind of jumping the gun since we both haven't even kissed yet, and haven't even went on a date yet (which I'm working on, which is difficult because neither of us drive. I have to look for someone to chauffeur for us while I work on getting my license), but I majorly asked because both of us have become more... comfortable with one another. Like she's not hesitant with cuddling with me, or letting me stroke her legs.

I'm not going to lie, things will be difficult between us at first because she has had sex before, and those times that she had it she told me she didn't have a good time, such a bad time that she told me that she doesn't know if she can go through it again. But I told her that those times were different and were with people who obviously didn't care about her the way I do. I also told her that it shouldn't really be a major focus right now anyway considering that we're just starting to date. I more or less asked as well because I like to be prepared.

you are more patient and understanding than (what seems like) the majority of the population. keep your positive and empathetic attitude and you will do well.

aurelius
08-28-2013, 07:17 PM
You guys are already communicating with honesty and respect, and that's fantastic. Being in a safe, free, and respectful place can lead to awesome sex. It might be pretty crap at first; that's normal as you guys get to know each others' bodies and likes/dislikes. Have a sense of humor about it because odd noises will happen, someone will get kneed, awkward times will be had. Just laugh and chalk it up to an interesting time. Keep talking and try what feels right for the both of you when the time comes.

Pillfred
08-28-2013, 08:29 PM
I'm 34 and I wish I done sex three times a week nevermind 10 times, lucky bastard

Agreed, emphatically.

The_Prowler
08-28-2013, 11:48 PM
I now own two eiffel tower shaped dildos. Most of you know the intense pleasure this will bring.
I'm trying to picture in my mind what they must look like, and every time I imagine something different, the same word accompanies the new picture:

Damn :D

JessicaSarahS
08-29-2013, 01:56 AM

I've been whining about the dip in my drive the last few pages. It's finally coming back here and there, but it's still not as constant or consistent as before.

elevenism
08-29-2013, 05:04 AM
it sucks! im with the girl i plan to marry, and it's always great once we get rolling, but i just don't seem to want to get rolling like i used to!
i wonder if there's a fucking pill for it! (no pun intended.)
i know that one problem is my antidepressants and another is my occasional opiate use..
but i'm scared im just hitting that age.

Khrz
08-29-2013, 05:15 AM
but i'm scared im just hitting that age.

There is no "that age".

Edit : that, or I was simply a teen with an out-of-control libido, and things have slowed down to a "humanly manageable" level.

icklekitty
08-29-2013, 06:47 AM
I'm trying to picture in my mind what they must look like, and every time I imagine something different, the same word accompanies the new picture:

Damn :D

One of them lives on my bookcase.

playwithfire
08-29-2013, 08:16 AM
nevermind

elevenism
08-29-2013, 08:51 AM
that makes me feel a bit better, playwithfire. I guess that was my REAL fear...passion fading.

playwithfire
08-29-2013, 09:31 AM
I think it happens, but I know that's not what it is for me. That would SUCK. I think there's a huge difference between not wanting a person and just hitting a more comfortable place with them. Also, you said your sex drive, not like, your sex drive towards her only, which I think would be a bigger indicator of passion fading.

Dra508
08-29-2013, 04:04 PM
Re: passion fading. I dont' think this is possible as a natural "organic" (got I hate that word) thing to have passion fade. I think as couples, we let that happen by not staying engaged. The whole taking for granted the other person, becoming neglectful. Next thing you know you're only having sex once a week. Yes, relationships settle into routines, but staying passionate is on each person to keep trying - trying so it isn't even like trying.

Wait - this is the fucking thread, not the relationship thread. Well, at least for me, these go hand in hand. I've been accused of actually separating sex from love, but actually I think I was just intimidating someone who was more inhibited then me.

aurelius
08-29-2013, 07:20 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed before (hey, it's not about anal or pubes) so please forgive me. Balls: what the hell do I do with them?! I've asked the boy but he's generally the type who enjoys trying whatever to see what works; he's not big on asking for specifics. Stroking them gently and kissing/licking them obviously is a bit hit but other than that I'm kind of stumped. Any suggestions?

eversonpoe
08-29-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed before (hey, it's not about anal or pubes) so please forgive me. Balls: what the hell do I do with them?! I've asked the boy but he's generally the type who enjoys trying whatever to see what works; he's not big on asking for specifics. Stroking them gently and kissing/licking them obviously is a bit hit but other than that I'm kind of stumped. Any suggestions?

that's about all i like done with mine, but some people really like them to be squeezed (hard). someone tried to do that to me once and it was just...awful.

Fixer808
08-29-2013, 07:34 PM
Had a fun IM session with my ex last night, who wants to get together soon. Interesting development...

Dra508
08-29-2013, 08:04 PM
that's about all i like done with mine, but some people really like them to be squeezed (hard). someone tried to do that to me once and it was just...awful.

Squeeze way below at the base.

playwithfire
08-29-2013, 08:10 PM
nevermind

JessicaSarahS
08-29-2013, 11:44 PM
Can't imagine a single guy on this planet who wouldn't welcome his balls being licked.

I've been with more guys that hate it than those that want it.

playwithfire
08-30-2013, 12:27 AM
I've been with more guys that hate it than those that want it.

Really? Man, people differ.

JessicaSarahS
08-30-2013, 01:13 AM
Really? Man, people differ.

Yep. Most say they're too sensitive or ticklish to any touch there whatsoever. I've tried varying levels of pressure to no avail. On the other end of the spectrum, I've been with a guy that was crazy about it. He'd always remind me while making out: "You're going to do that thing with my balls again, right?" "Yes, of course. You only bring it up daily..." :confused:

playwithfire
08-30-2013, 01:18 AM
Interesting. I've been with guys who were either apathetic (If I recall they also didn't have great grooming, so I was fine with that. Not a fan of pulling hair out of my mouth.) or liked it, never that.

JessicaSarahS
08-30-2013, 01:33 AM
Interesting. I've been with guys who were either apathetic (If I recall they also didn't have great grooming, so I was fine with that. Not a fan of pulling hair out of my mouth.) or liked it, never that.

Maybe it's an east coast/west coast thing? Haha. I'd be interested to hear from more guys about it.

xfocalinx
08-30-2013, 01:38 AM
ugh, I've been in a dry-spell since April. Visited a chick whom I have history with and we both have feelings for each other this past weekend, but she didn't want to hook up cause she just broke up with her boyfriend, GODDAMN the sexual tension is strong :(

playwithfire
08-30-2013, 01:53 AM
maybe it's an east coast/west coast thing? Haha. I'd be interested to hear from more guys about it.

NEW YORK: Come for the balls, stay for the balls.

Butterscotch
08-30-2013, 01:54 AM
Maybe it's an east coast/west coast thing? Haha. I'd be interested to hear from more guys about it.

I live on the west coast, and I like it.

JessicaSarahS
08-30-2013, 02:26 AM
I live on the west coast, and I like it.

Well there goes that theory! ;)

eversonpoe
08-30-2013, 08:16 AM
i not only like my balls licked, i love getting my ass licked, but it seems that very few people are willing to do that (even when i do it for them...which i love doing). :/

* always make sure it's clean clean clean; before anyone tells me it's gross *

playwithfire
08-30-2013, 01:55 PM
I LOVE rimming someone, but I use dental dams.

eversonpoe
08-30-2013, 04:08 PM

i literally can not hear that word without thinking of JFK on clone high. (dental dam)

dominik
08-30-2013, 04:58 PM

hahahaha, wtf? I didn't even know that existed.

playwithfire
08-30-2013, 05:03 PM
Yep. Makes mess not an issue, protects against the really nasty bacteria that can live back there, etc. I mean, do what you want, but that's what I like to do.

dominik
08-30-2013, 05:07 PM
Yep. Makes mess not an issue, protects against the really nasty bacteria that can live back there, etc. I mean, do what you want, but that's what I like to do.

Yup, that sounds reasonable. I wouldn't do that with one night stands anyway, though.