PDA

View Full Version : Live: 2022 (multicam edit)

mauro995
02-19-2023, 03:17 PM
As soon as good audio recordings from last year's tour appeared on the archive I decided to make a new multicam edit. To differentiate it from the previous one from the Cold and Black and Infinite tour, I decided to do this one in color and construct a setlist that barely repeated songs from the previous video despite the fact that no new material had been released since then. Hope you like it! (let's see if this one also gets Trent's attention)

Home
The Beginning of the End
Wish
Last
Letting You
The Lovers
Copy of A
Even Deeper
Survivalism
Sanctified
Heresy
The Becoming
Every Day Is Exactly the Same
The Big Come Down
Burn
The Line Begins to Blur
Suck
I’m Afraid of Americans
Gave Up
The Hand that Feeds
Head Like a Hole
Hurt

https://youtu.be/Qlzk4SNxK24

leftshoe18
02-22-2023, 10:20 AM
Ooh I'm gonna have to watch this later.

Deacon Blackfire
02-23-2023, 03:30 PM
Wow a multicam edit is always a treat but the fact this seems almost entirely pulled from audio/video of those two amazing shows at the Met in Philly makes it even better for me. Thank you so much!

mauro995
02-24-2023, 01:45 PM
Wow a multicam edit is always a treat but the fact this seems almost entirely pulled from audio/video of those two amazing shows at the Met in Philly makes it even better for me. Thank you so much!

Thank you for watching it. The audio is a mix of performances from both nights in Philly and the video is mostly the same with some additional footage from other shows to add more camera angles in some specific moments.