TheBang
04-11-2022, 04:02 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FQEYH5laQAcmUj4?format=jpg

Leviathant
04-11-2022, 10:40 PM
Oh hell yes.

lexoskeleton
04-12-2022, 04:04 AM
SO READY! Hoping they send along the presale code soon…

bgalbraith
04-12-2022, 09:18 AM
Presale wasn't horrible. I'll be seeing you there!

cynicmuse
04-12-2022, 09:22 AM
Yay! I got a GA ticket, though I did keep having to refresh the page for 5 minutes to get them to show up.

FULLMETAL
04-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Detailed pricing during the Artist Presale here #706 (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/6381-NIN-Live-2022?p=558475#post558475). Can't wait to see everyone wearing their ETS finest!

gorny540
04-12-2022, 03:27 PM
Hello friends, long time no posting. If anyone finds themselves with an extra ticket feel free to slide in my DMs. Struck out this morning, but will give it another go for the general on-sale later this week.

kdrcraig
04-12-2022, 04:14 PM
Hello friends, long time no posting. If anyone finds themselves with an extra ticket feel free to slide in my DMs. Struck out this morning, but will give it another go for the general on-sale later this week.

There’s a Live Nation presale on Thursday as well but it’ll be another cluster fuck like this morning I’m sure

hippygeek
04-14-2022, 11:39 AM
Looking for 1 or 2 GA tickets. Either to buy, or swap for GA tickets on the 25th. DM me

frankie teardrop
04-15-2022, 08:24 AM
I have an extra ticket for 5/24 - LODGE 5 ROW M. Face value of $138!

GoodSoldier333
04-18-2022, 01:59 PM
Looking for two GA tix to this show. DM me please!

ninlive
04-20-2022, 04:50 PM
My fiance (but "wife" by the time these shows happen) bought me tickets to both shows for my birthday because she knows I love NIN so much and I am super pumped to be going to Philly to see these shows.

See you all there. <3

NotinCnStopMeNow
04-26-2022, 02:47 PM
I was able to grab general admission tickets for both nights. Anyone ever see a show there? How is the venue? Is the pit open or does it have seats?

Kyle
04-26-2022, 04:27 PM
I don’t know about usually but for this show it’s open

cynicmuse
04-26-2022, 11:02 PM
I was able to grab general admission tickets for both nights. Anyone ever see a show there? How is the venue? Is the pit open or does it have seats?
I saw Massive Attack here in 2019. That show was seats; this is GA. I didn't have any complaints about the venue.

somewhat_
05-03-2022, 05:13 PM
Never mind - ticket has been sold

somewhat_
05-22-2022, 01:23 PM
Anyone else not able to transfer their tickets yet?

variablebitrate
05-22-2022, 04:01 PM
Welp, after listening to the bootlegs and watching videos of the other shows and anticipating Rockville tonight, I caved and grabbed a pit ticket off of SeatGeek and booked an Amtrak out and a Megabus home. I have to book it after work into Philly solo, so hopefully everything goes well and I don't get stranded or anything awful. Just waiting on the ticket transfer now. I generally keep to myself at shows because I'm not naturally social but I am excited to be amongst NIN fans again!

kdrcraig
05-22-2022, 04:01 PM
Anyone else not able to transfer their tickets yet?

Transfer isn’t available for me but Sell is and I was able to add them to my Apple Wallet. Which is weird cause I was able to transfer Cleveland tickets to my friend in March

gorny540
05-23-2022, 01:25 PM
Josh Freese posted on IG that he’ll be playing with 100 Gecs both nights. Let’s see if he joins NIN on stage for a song or 2.

Sarah K
05-23-2022, 03:34 PM
It is apparently impossible for me to drive from the Midwest to NYC without stopping on the way for a NIN show at the last second. If anyone has a decently priced ticket (Tuesday only), please let me know!

I am actually a couple of hours outside of Philly right now and I’m just gonna hang for a while and see if anyone has something to get rid of for tomorrow’s show.

If not, can someone please help me figure out what in the holy fuck is going on with the resale pit tickets for tomorrow? Less than $100 on multiple sites? How, bro? On one of them it said it was for one of those line skip passes. But I haven’t seen that noted elsewhere.

I almost always wanna be in the pit (still fat, sry), but this time I would be thrilled to simply be there in any halfway decent seat. Just need to be there for a night of controlled chaos to offset my chaos chaos.

frankie teardrop
05-23-2022, 03:46 PM
i contracted COVID from a mandatory work event (ugh) and can't go either night. have seated tickets for this show - two separate seats, for face value. please DM me if interested. :(

@Sarah K (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=3236) - maybe I can be of assistance? I have row B, but it's face for $139.

TheBang
05-23-2022, 03:59 PM
If not, can someone please help me figure out what in the holy fuck is going on with the resale pit tickets for tomorrow? Less than $100 on multiple sites? How, bro?
The pit is a large area, and it looks like it was overspeculated by resellers, and then the resale market kind of collapsed after they announced the 2nd show, so get those cheap pit tickets! I see some on Seat Geek for $87 (including fees). They'll probably be even cheaper tomorrow.

frankie teardrop
05-23-2022, 04:05 PM
yeah, sadly this means i'll probably be eating my tickets for both nights. ugh. :(

Kyle
05-23-2022, 04:53 PM
It is apparently impossible for me to drive from the Midwest to NYC without stopping on the way for a NIN show at the last second. If anyone has a decently priced ticket (Tuesday only), please let me know!

I am actually a couple of hours outside of Philly right now and I’m just gonna hang for a while and see if anyone has something to get rid of for tomorrow’s show.

If not, can someone please help me figure out what in the holy fuck is going on with the resale pit tickets for tomorrow? Less than $100 on multiple sites? How, bro? On one of them it said it was for one of those line skip passes. But I haven’t seen that noted elsewhere.

I almost always wanna be in the pit (still fat, sry), but this time I would be thrilled to simply be there in any halfway decent seat. Just need to be there for a night of controlled chaos to offset my chaos chaos.

ORCH5 Row E seat 4

offer also goes to anyone else looking for a single seat.

somewhat_
05-23-2022, 05:55 PM
Transfer isn’t available for me but Sell is and I was able to add them to my Apple Wallet. Which is weird cause I was able to transfer Cleveland tickets to my friend in March

Finally became available to transfer around 11:00 this morning. [emoji28]

frankie teardrop
05-23-2022, 07:53 PM
for anyone interested- I have:

Sec LOGE4, Row B, Seat 13
Sec LOGE5, Row M, Seat 7

...both for sale tomorrow. $140 a piece (face value). sadly got COVID and can't go in good conscience. :(

Sarah K
05-23-2022, 10:00 PM
The pit is a large area, and it looks like it was overspeculated by resellers, and then the resale market kind of collapsed after they announced the 2nd show, so get those cheap pit tickets! I see some on Seat Geek for $87 (including fees). They'll probably be even cheaper tomorrow.

Wild! So with pit tickets hovering around $80-90 and likely to drop a bit more tomorrow, they are literally 1/4 the cost that we paid for the same type of tickets in 2018.

Announce some more Cleveland shows, Tront. Tank those values plz.

Sorry to hear so many are going to get stuck with extras. Has happened to me a handful of times. Despite what I said earlier, think I’m gonna go for a pit ticket. I just assumed I was dumb and those were all line passes or something. I thought pit tickets would be a few hundred and a bitch is poor and moving across the country and the only other two shows I’m making are also seated.

If anyone here gets desperate and wants to sell their pit for cheap-ish let me know. Otherwise I’ll grab one from a reseller in the morning. Don’t worry, I still have weird reverse guilt or something about it.

Kyle
05-23-2022, 10:03 PM
Wild! So with pit tickets hovering around $80-90 and likely to drop a bit more tomorrow, they are literally 1/4 the cost that we paid for the same type of tickets in 2018.

Announce some more Cleveland shows, Tront. Tank those values plz.

Sorry to hear so many are going to get stuck with extras. Has happened to me a handful of times. Despite what I said earlier, think I’m gonna go for a pit ticket. I just assumed I was dumb and those were all line passes or something. I thought pit tickets would be a few hundred and a bitch is poor and moving across the country and the only other two shows I’m making are also seated.

If anyone here gets desperate and wants to sell their pit for cheap-ish let me know. Otherwise I’ll grab one from a reseller in the morning. Don’t worry, I still have weird reverse guilt or something about it.

The pit ticket I got off of stub hub was about $75ish after fees.

efreitag
05-23-2022, 10:58 PM
I have 2 tickets we're trying to sell (we got these on the original presale mess, but then we were able to pull up pit tickets after 2nd show went onsale)
Anyway, willing to sell well below face value,just looking to recover something
Orchestra 4 row H

Kyle
05-23-2022, 11:01 PM
I have 2 tickets we're trying to sell (we got these on the original presale mess, but then we were able to pull up pit tickets after 2nd show went onsale)
Anyway, willing to sell well below face value,just looking to recover something
Orchestra 4 row H

lol that’s the exact same scenario I’m in